[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /k/ agree with the IDF's doctrine of not allowing loaded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: idf.png (1MB, 748x765px) Image search: [Google]
idf.png
1MB, 748x765px
Does /k/ agree with the IDF's doctrine of not allowing loaded magazines in weapons in civie areas?
>>
I don't give a shit what Jews do in their own country. As long as they leave *my* country and migrate to their desert craphole instead, I'm happy.
>>
>>33998772

Fpbp
/thread
>>
>>33998772
Thanks for ruining the thread.
>>
>>33998757
fpbp
you know those photos are from the ewes propaganda battalion right op? right?
>>
>>33998772
>ask about doctrine
>REEE Jews leave me alone!
This is a primary example of why /k/ has a tenuous relationship with /pol/.
>>
>>33998772
I don't give a shit what /pol/ does on its own board. As long as they leave *my* board and migrate to their toxic craphole instead, I'm happy.
>>
>>33998757
It makes sense that you can't just instantly walk into a crowded place and magdump, which is acceptable considering their can open carry rifles anywhere without stigma
>>
>>33998757
No. The best gun is a loaded one. I've heard the reasoning behind having them unloaded is that they kept negligent discharging.

>>33999567
Rhetoric like that belongs in an Anti-Gun Facebook page.
>>
>>33998757
They're under constant terrorist threat, so they seem to know what they're doing.
>>
>>33998772
t. achmed
>>
I can't think of any possible reason why this method is preferable to just carrying condition 1.
>>
File: IMG_3034.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3034.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Better than not having your weapon.

Clearly they don't possess delta tier safeties.
>>
>>33999588
>"Rhetoric like that belongs in an Anti-Gun Facebook page."

This is literally the same form of argument as when John Oliver says it is the current year. Please try again if you would like to contribute with anything of actual value
>>
>>33999622
2 extra steps involved making for fewer ADs.
1) Insert magazine into well
2) Pull charging handle.
>>
My IDF instructors said that a soldier was on his way to meet another group of soldiers when he saw a security gurard at a building and he pointed the gun at the security guard as a joke. The soldier shot the security guard in the head as an accident and he died now this rule is to safeguard all the dumb conscripts who have never held a gun until the army. If a terror attack happens their rifles are slung on their back so the loading of magazine isn't gonna matter that much. I think the rule should be changed for soldiers who complete a certain threshold of combat training but it honestly doesn't matter and won't change anytime soon.
>>
>>33999700
Fucking. Wow.

Every gun owner I know in the states would have kicked the ever loving shit out of that walking still birth EVEN IF it hadn't AD'd.

He should have shot himself.
>>
File: merchant~04.png (228KB, 658x768px) Image search: [Google]
merchant~04.png
228KB, 658x768px
>>33998804
>>33999302
>>33999541
>>33999604
>>
File: that one welsh cunt.jpg (223KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
that one welsh cunt.jpg
223KB, 1920x1080px
>>33999700
Jesus Christ, those inbred fucks really are autistic.
>>
>>33999700
Conscription, not even once.
>>
>>33999767
Not just an issue with stupid teenagers. AD kills the same, no matter the age.
>>
>>33998757
No, that's retarded. If your guns not loaded you might as well just carry a club.
>>
>>33999730
That isn't an Accidental Discharge, it's a Negligent Discharge.
>>
>>33998757
i'd load their magazines
>>
>>33999847
This guy gets it
>>
>>33999900
Check'd
>>
>>33999900

>2 dubs and a quad

very nice
>>
Makes sense to me, these are essentially conscripts who can't be trusted not to ND in a crowded area. People way over estimate the training of your average IDF soldier.
>>
>>34000123
That's what training and a manual safety are for. At the very least carry it with the magazine in but no round in the chamber
>>
>>34000160
Let me put it to you this way. The IDF is the only army in the world that ever had to put a bottle opener on their rifle because reservists kept fucking up magazines trying to open their beers. These are not the people you trust not to fuck up. These are the people you tell to just keep the magazine out until you need it. Realistically they are in a garrison scenario and in the unlikely event shit went down it would be pretty quick to load especially with the mag already attached to the rifle like they have it.
>>
>>34000263
But w-what about all the prop-stories about how amazing their military is?
>>
>>34000368
They're still Erwin Rommel compared to the Arabs.
>>
>>34000368
they typically fight arabs
>>
>>34000368
There are two classifications in the IDF. The special guys that are trained and well equipped and murder the fuck out of Arabs, and the conscripts. Who act like, well, conscripts.
>>
>>34000375
>>34000379
Not an excuse.
>>34000405
Sure. Just like North Korea, Iraq, Iran, etc
>>
>>33998757
No, but I'm not a woman.
>>
>>34000631
Here's your (You) you misogynistic faggot
>>
>>33999622
Because they're all conscripts with guns
>>
>>34000642
what is your tumblr?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.