[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A bobcat was spotted near where i live what gun is good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 18

File: Bobcat_030593.jpg (163KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
Bobcat_030593.jpg
163KB, 350x233px
A bobcat was spotted near where i live what gun is good for bobcat defense?
>>
>>33993960
Leave it alone nigger, it's not going to fuck with you.
>>
Literally any pistol of .32 ACP or greater.
>>
File: 12ozSprayBot176010_x.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
12ozSprayBot176010_x.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>>33993960
>bobcat defense
gotchu op
>>
>>33993960
>bobcat defense

What? You cant fend off a creature that only weighs 40 pounds? Bobcats dont attack humans anyways, and if it did you could just kick it in the head real good and kill it.
>>
>>33994006

It wouldn't be as easy as you imagine but yes. A a grown human would be able to fend from one barehanded.

If size and weight were all that mattered then chimps wouldn't be scary now would they?

Never underestimate any animal, or person for that matter.
>>
Why don't you try and capture it and train it to hunt and kill for you?
>>
>>33993978
>>33994005
>>33994006

A bobcat could totally pounce on a child.
>>
>>33993960
Tame it and have it as pet.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vejYp6CXANY
>>
>>33993960
Bobcats typically do not try to enter basements and neckbeards are not their preffered food source.
>>
the haft of an axe or maul will suffice
>>
>>33994029
I used to run a trapping line, they arent that bad. If they get a hold of your leg when you kick em you just get some scratches on your boot and maybe a torn trouser cuff.
>>33994054
So could a dog. Doesnt mean they will. Bobcats primary prey is mice, birds, and rabbits. They avoid humans like the plague and dont ever hunt anything much bigger than a grouse or jackrabbit.
>>
File: bobcat.jpg (76KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bobcat.jpg
76KB, 1024x768px
>>33993960

beretta bobcat
>>
>>33994134
/Thread
>>
>>33994054
So you're saying you're a small child that could be pounced on? Cause you sure as fuck don't have any kids.

Fuck off nigger, at least direct your paranoia towards something halfway sensical.
>>
>>33994132
And a .32 ACP pistol or greater is perfectly adequate for dogs.
>>
>>33993960
Fuck op thats kinda fucked up to kill it unless its killing your goats or someshit. How about just post up a mean dog. Bobcats are skiddish enough to avoid it
>>
>>33994166
So you're saying you wouldn't save a small child being pounced on if you could?
>>
>>33994167
Thats what im saying. OP is being a pussy. 99.9% likleyhood he never even sees it since bobcats hate being near humans.

The other .1% is a 99% chance he just catches a spotted furry ass disappearing into the brush running away from him. Bobcats are not dangerpus animals unless you happen to be a housecat or a chicken.
>>
>>33994177
You seriously shoot at an animal pouncing someone? Jesus Christ you are the dumbest nigger in this hemisphere.

If a bobcat was pouncing a kid, you would not have a shot. Just go over and kick the fucker, they're pretty much just a medium sized dog except way more of a fucking pussy.
>>
>>33994205
Hes just one of those sissies who sits around asking "what if...." until the world is filled with enough monsters to justify his insecurities.
>>
>>33993960
How much of a faggot must you be to fear a fucking bobcat?
>>
File: congratsnigger.png (410KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
congratsnigger.png
410KB, 1280x800px
not being a pussy would be good defensive measure
I got a few bobcat defensive tips
>a watergun
>a whistle
>yelling at it
>loud footsteps
>making eye contact
I've been feeding the bob cat that comes up the stream by my house lately. he's real fucking brazen but I mean the amount of tame rabbit and quail up here Im sure the nigga just feasts whenever he feels like it. cute guy. pretty big. I throw lunchmeat at him while he's drinking water if I see him.
this is where the plot thickens
>drunk at 3am
>oh shit there's my nigga the bobcat
>grab some chicken bones to throw at him
>bones are landing all around him and he's just crouched down, reflective eyes staring at me from 30 yards away
>huh, guess he isnt hungry
>bobcat starts walking towards my side of the stream, runs up the hill and onto the paved road directly under a street lamp
>wow his tail is super thick and the length of his torso
>get excited maybe I can get a few feet from this bobcat
>damn that nigga's head is wayyyyy bigger up close, he's like twice as big as I remember
>Juvenile 60 or 70 pound mountain lion scurries away along the road once I get close enough to realize Im an idiot
saw him again and threw some turkey at him but he just freezes and stares until I go away. its true what they say about them being silent. you could be 2 feet from one and not know it. such is life in the yosemite foothills.
>>
I have had one and only one encounter with a bobcat. One jumped my wienerdog in my back yard and grabbed it by the back.

My wienerdog turned its head around and bit it on the face and it ran away. If a 15 pound fucking dauchshund can fight one off they arent a self defense concern.
>>
>>33993960
Are you that much of a noodle-armed choir boy that you couldn't handle a 30-40 lbs overgrown cat without a fucking gun?
>>
>>33994259
I punched a mountain lion square in the face once. Mountain lions are pussies.
>>
>>33994248
See >>33994224

Theres a subset of guys who sit around going "what if this happens, but then what if that happens." Soon enough it turns into a spiral of fear and paranoia and theyre sitting there going "housecats are harmless, but what if 40 of em bum rushed me? Better make sure to add a couple extra mags to my EDC!"

Its fucking stupid, you get pitiful shit like OP earnestly concerned that a bobcat is going to attack him. Notice his reply

>but what if it attacks a kid!?

"What if" is a dangerous question because if you apply it in enough circular logic feedback loops you end up like OP, scared shitless a 35 pound cat might try to eat a kid.
>>
>>33994276
Story
>>
File: infinite feel.jpg (46KB, 487x386px) Image search: [Google]
infinite feel.jpg
46KB, 487x386px
>>33994276
my buddy had one stalk him for half a mile on BLM land. said he thought he heard a baby crying the day before. said it was a super creepy feeling. primordial knowing this thing is stalking you and you have no idea where it is.

>everyone ITT calling OP a pussy for worrying about a bobcat instead of being excited there is a bobcat around to witness
atta baby /k/

just to keep the thread going I'll stir some shit up so we can keep arguing
>Black Bears the eternal menace
people who are literally afraid of overgrown raccoons should be ashamed of themselves. I used to take a revolver when I went camping in case of bear. now I've realized all I need is a fucking can with some rocks in it.
dont get me wrong they can be super aggressive. but only about food. like you cant scare them off when they are going through your cooler.
but so fucking what? let smokey eat your fucking hot dogs and beans. youre only gonna be out some groceries and maybe a cooler.
black bears are just overgrown labradors when it comes to food. you cant discourage them away from it once they start chowing down.

why did you bring a rifle camping? In case a bear tries to eat us bro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkwy0scRXBU
people who think like that should be relocated to section 8 housing projects to live amongst their own kind
>>
>>33994351
Relevant story
>4 am, montana, about 6 years ago
>get up for work
>walk onto porch
>big black furry ass sticking around the corner of my house
>neighbor has a big black newfoundland, think thats what it is
>trashcan tipped over
>walk up behind it in the dark, still groggy, coffee cup in one hand, lunchbox in the other
>"BAD DOG!" Give it a boot in the ass
>it fucking stands up
>RAAAAAAWWWWR
>jump backwards, fall down stairs into drive way
>it sprints off in the opposite direction

saw it a few more times that season, it was probably last year's cub. Pretty small as far as bears go. Maybe 200 pounds tops. Ended up catching it in my trashcan again and gave it a load of rubber buckshot to the ass and it never came around again.
>>
>>33994407
eh Im kinda not being truthful. a black bear did give me a lot of concern once and I really wish I did have a gun at that moment.
>taking trash out at 11pm
>see this quadraped shapes mulling about the trash cans
>yell at these deer to fuck off
>mama bear stands up
>one cub goes sprinting away from her
>she and the other cub tree themselves right next to my fence over the garbage cans
>stand there for a few minutes listening to the other cub directly behind me calling out to its mom
>realize I have to start walking back that way towards it, directly under the tree even
>stuck between a mama bear and her cub and having to walk towards it to get back in the house
I froze for a minute or two thinking about it then I just kinda said a prayer and walked calm towards the house still carrying the trash
took that cub another half hour before it was reunited with mama bear going by his crying.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491166878910.jpg (9KB, 305x309px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491166878910.jpg
9KB, 305x309px
>>33994351
>>33994293
>>
>>33994443

I know ya werent. I live in bear country, your "theyre like giant labradores" thing made me kek. They very much will rip your face off if you give em a reason to (interrupting their feeding, accidentally startle them, or pretty much just existing within 200 yards of a sow with a cub.)

Other than that bear attacks are pretty rare. Bears go through a lot of trouble to avoid humans usually. Most attacks are to do with violating one of these three things. Bears rareley attack and actually eat humans, usually its a vicious mauling and they run off.

The really dangerous attacks occur with old or injured bears that cant find food well and decide youre ass would make as good a meal as any. THATS when people get eaten. That and people feeding them. It both removes their fear of humans and teaches them that humans have food. Bears are simple creatures, to them people HAVE food can change to people ARE food pretty easily.
>>
Haven't nearly all bobcat attacks been due to rabies? I remember hearing something about a retard that tried to scare it out of his garage and got fucked.

A .380 should be fine if any rabid bobcat/skunk whatever comes your way.
>>
>>33993978
This.
>>33994054
Extremely unlikely. Cats are naturally shy.
>>
>>33994549
Yeah, young ones occaisionally jump kids, but its never fatal. It jumps on the kid, he shrieks, the bobcat panics and runs off.

Rabies is a factor too, but not as much as you would think. Rabies destroys motor control and balance too, so they stagger around, fall down, and make lots of noise when infected. Theres only a very small window of a few days where they are both more agressive and not impaired yet. Again, never fatal. If any wild animal attacks you rabies shots are standard.
>>
OP here.

I just saw it again outside my front window in the lawn. I started hyperventilating and walking back and forth raising my arms up and down. It kept staring and I am very self-conscious so I ducked down and curled into the fetal position. I think it left after it heard me screaming gibberish. I can't stop crying though, it was so frightening.
>>
>>33994595
Did it body shame you!? You know that counts as literal rape! I can call you a victims advocate if you need, do you need to use some of my anti depressants and estrogen pills? Are you okay xir? Am I crowding you too much or do you need a consensual body positive cuddle? If I make you feel triggered just tell me and I will apologize!
>>
File: 1487726802151.jpg (20KB, 480x366px) Image search: [Google]
1487726802151.jpg
20KB, 480x366px
>>33994595
>>
File: 20170518_005142.jpg (2MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170518_005142.jpg
2MB, 2160x2160px
OH NO! ONE IS IN MY GARAGE RIGHT NOW! ITS GETTING READY TO ATTACK!
>>
File: 20170518_005146.jpg (1MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170518_005146.jpg
1MB, 2160x2160px
>>33994648
THATS IT, IM DONE FOR. OP TRIED TO WARN US OF THE FURRY MENACE AND I ONLY LAUGHED LIKE A FOOL. ITS TOO LATE FOR ME, AS I SPEAK ITS CARRYING ME TO ITS LAIR TO LAY ITS EGGS IN MY CHEST CAVITY. IM JUST WRITING THIS IN CASE THEY NEVER FIND MY REMAINS. THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW, OP WAS RIGHT TO FEAR THIS FURRY MENACE! SAVE YOURSELVES BROTHERS!
>>
>>33994538
honestly Im more concerned about deer fucking me up in the wild than anything
you startle a deer and it doesnt have a way out or something worse is behind it (wall, moving cars, thick brush) the thing will do that raise up jumping thing and fuck you up with its hooves. that shit will definitely open you up a few places and maybe even break some bones if it gets you down.
>been so long since I've seen a rattler Im completely careless about them now
one time on a fishing trip we were on the bank across the lake, our own little area and I went to go take a piss against the side of the hill a few yards away
middle of the night and my piss is steaming with the power of more than a dozen silver bullets
look down and a really good sized rattler is directly curled up waist height less than a foot from where Im pissing. thing isnt moving but its watching me and waiting for my next move. realize they have heat sensors and Im pissing a stream of fire directly on top of this thing and if it strikes me its a 15 minute outboard boat ride to the other side of shore and a long way before I get help even then.
zip up. contemplate getting the shovel and bashing it. but if he was gonna bite me he woulda done it by now. go back to camp and dont say a word since my buddies will for sure kill this thing for entertainment. maybe eat it. but its not like we had any kids or dogs with us to be worried about.
>>
>>33994595
Commit suicide and feed your body to the cat.
>>
>>33994054
I'm a manlet so i'm still fairgame
>>
File: 20141124_142257.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20141124_142257.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>33994648
This should just be a cat battle buddy thread now.
>>
>>33994709
Shit. Mobile fagging blows.
>>
>>33994680
I always kinda thought "snake defense" was a meme to sell more taurus judges. Rattlesnakes only bite defensivley and if you are close enough for that to happen I garuntee the snake is quicker on the draw than you are.

Most snake bites reported are to the hands, because some fucktard goes "oh hey a venemous reptile that is trying to have absolutley nothing to do with me, I guess I ougghta poke it with a stick!" Snakes can strike 2/3rds theirs body length and its hard to judge how long they are when the coil up, guys misjudge the stick length and get bit. Happened last year here. Some teenager decided to poke at a 6 foot long rattler with a 3 foot stick.

I guess theres other places with more agressive snakes, but unless youre dealing with black mambas I really think the best snake defense is to
A) not poke them with a stick
B) know they are out there and stay alert so you can avoid them.

Snake hunting is a different thing, guess these "snake defense guns" could work for that. But why bother when you can get a pawnshop sears .410 for 1/4th the price that kills snakes even better?

I personally think they are neat animals and just leave em alone.
>>
>>33994731
hell yeah anon. thats my take on almost all wildlife.
wont kill deer, or bear or really any mammal. even rabbits. but I did get a 30 30 marlin for pig hunting because thats an invasive nuisance species fucking over lots of other ones.
hell I dont even keep fish. I catch and release 80 percent of the time. other 20 percent is when Im drunk and trout stuffed with butter and stove top stuffing mix is incredible.

I would have no problem blasting starlings or pigeons though. I could go to town on them all day if I could get away with it. as of now at age 32 I can count the number of animals I've intentionally killed on my fingers and toes albeit just barely.
windows open and the coyotes are honestly right outside howling.
would never kill a coyote though. even if I have lost a LOT of cats to them over the years.
also
>these fucking mountain coyotes are fucking huge and have no problem going into town and peoples yards here. different fucking beast from desert coyotes you see once a decade that are half the size and terrified of people.
>>
Bobcats are a pretty rare sight around Western PA. I'm surprised I saw one late at night while driving back from work, near Canonsburg no less. Pretty cool.
>>
>>33994843
Dont get me wrong, I hunt deer and elk, but I also eat em. I shoot gophers cuz we got more per square mile than there are people in the county and theyre a fucking pest. Other than that I just dont fuck with shit unless I got a good reason to.
>>
>>33994859
I worked with the forest service for a while. They NEVER report animal numbers accuratley and its deliberate. If they admit there is a native population of something then no grant money for big expensive reintroduction projects.

>be only local on the team
>bugle in wolves that hunting season
>ranger "those were just big coyotes you saw!"
>okay, since when are coyotes black, white, 3 feet tall at the shoulder, and 180 pounds?
>since the bigass montana wolf "reinroduction" program is right around the corner is when

Buncha biologists and "experts" released timberwolves into the area which are bigger and more agressive than the local grey wolf species. So the "experts" accidentally introduced the wrong species.

>healthy population is 15 packs, 1500 solitary breeding pairs
>population is now "we dont fucking know, they grew so fast" last count about 45 pack and 3200 breeding pairs.
>decimate elk population that took 150 years to rebuild
>begin killing livestock
>state declares wolves non endangered, opens hunting season on them
>gets sued for it
>opens it anyways
>same guys who got paid 6 figures to put them here are now getting paid 6 figures to remove them

Best part? State voted against the project to begin with because of the fact we ALREADY HAD a healthy native population. Federal employees called us dumb local yokels and released them on "federal property" within our state anyways to avoid our state legislature on a technicality.

So yeah. Never believe an "expert" preaching about animal populatoions, hes just schmoozing for grant money.
>>
File: bodyslam.jpg (36KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
bodyslam.jpg
36KB, 800x800px
>>33993960
An adult bobcat weighs around 20 pounds. If you need a weapon to kill it, you are pathetic.
>>
>>33994054
So they are child predators some one should call Chris hanson
>>
>>33993960
Some whiskas treats and maybe a can of tuna, you fucking monster

>>33994054
good riddance
>>
File: gun-nutz.jpg (50KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
gun-nutz.jpg
50KB, 640x479px
>>33993960
Take this tactical mod with you to show your superiority. I can only assume your man hood was lost in a terrible boating accident.
>>
>>33993960
Bobcats are literally slightly larger house cats, and terrified of humans. Bobcat defense = loud claps, yelling, shoo shoo noises. Teach your kids, or work on your lung strength if manlet.
>>
>>33993960

Buy a big dog.
>>
>>33993960
Scratch his head and say "it's okay, kitty".
>>
Tame the bobcat and he'll be grateful to have a safe place to sleep and regular food, added bonus: Your neighbours cats won't shit on your lawn anymore, Bobbo will fuck em up, plus hell bring you dead thing occasionally that you can string up around your land as a warning to other critters.
>>
>>33994351
holy fuck the balls on that lady
>>
.45-70 :^)
>>
>>33993960
If you don't keep any kind of livestock, don't worry about it. They won't fuck with you. If you keep chickens, ducks, rabbits, or have a small dog on premises, .22-250 should do the trick.
>>
File: 9176-3.jpg (118KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
9176-3.jpg
118KB, 600x600px
>>33994005
Second.
>>
>>33994166
This
>>33994177
You're autistic as fuck. Kys
>>
>>33994407
>gave it a load of rubber buckshot to the ass and it never came around again.
Doing god's work, sir. Instilling a fear of humans is the best thing that can be done for the health and safety of a black bear.
>>
>>33994908
Yeah, some scientists are just as dishonest as politicians when it comes to shit that gives them grant money and/or feeds their massive egos.

Thats pretty worrisome in this day and age. For example, I don't think global warming is a hoax, but if someone found conclusive evidence against it, they would keep their mouth shut.
>>
>>33996541
Holy shit. Story on that gif?
>>
>>33996585
>Story on that gif?
It should fairly well explain itself. I found it on 4chan. Go figure.
>>
File: IMG_0408.jpg (38KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0408.jpg
38KB, 620x388px
>>33996541
>dat filename
>>
Don't shoot the bobcat you fucking pussy. What's up with this autistic bloodlust...it's not going to fuck with you so don't fuck with it
>>
>>33996585
>Story on that gif?
the pupper got deaded
>>
>>33994859
My mama saw an actual fucking cougar in Nowata County, Oklahoma. Very rural, but no wilderness or public land. She might as well have told the boys at the gun club that she saw a god damn werewolf.
>>
>>33994134
>.22lr
That's a minx senpai.
>>
>>33994177
I'm not a pervert who hangs around small children so the scenario is highly unlikely.
>>
>>33996575
Exactly. Because if they were able to proove it then there wouldnt be a need for an nore 2.4 million dollar 10 year environmental studies.
>>
>>33993960
Yankees need to leave /k/.

Bobcats ain't shit. I have been driving and spotted one loping around and I have pulled over and chased it. If I catch it, fine, my grandma and my mama have either owned or still own bobcats, I reckon I'd give it to one of them. Hell, my mama's bobcat got knocked up by another one and came back to the house and had four kittens. One died and she ate the damn thing whole except for the head, two are fine, I don't know about the last one.

Even as a "pet," and I mean that very loosely, they're can be mean. I was on leave at my mama's and woke up with that damn thing hooked onto my foot. I hollered and kicked at it and she run off.

Mountain lions are a little different, but even here in GA I've seen them up close on my property. Don't give them a reason to attack and they won't.

It's a bit unnerving back-tracking through the woods and seeing fresh big cat prints ten minutes back from where you came, I'll admit.

Only thing I'd worry about is them hogs we have down here, they can be unpredictable and I've seen the damage they do to people.

You're a human, ain't you? You're the apex predator, faggot.
>>
>>33996585
Some chink filmed his snake eating a puppy bout 2 years ago. The social media slacktivists got butthurt and launched a half assed twitter campaign that lasted about as long as it took for them to latch onto another sensationalistic virtue signalling story and forget about it.
>>
>>33993960
But a cat and train it to flank the bobcat while you grab the bobcat by the throat
>>
>>33994908

jesus fuck, what happened to the Grey Wolves?
>>
>>33997494
Fuck if I know. Probably got bred out or run off.
>>
File: giphy.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>33993960
you are a massive pussy if you need to defend yourself with anything but your hands from a fucking bobcat. plus they never attack humans
>>
>>33996852
>check out this badass

You sound like a real retard.
>>
>>33996877
On behalf on all snake owners. This guy needs to be thrown in jail. This is utterly cruel for the pupper and paints snakes as horrible monsters.
>>
File: Adsız (2).jpg (80KB, 820x461px) Image search: [Google]
Adsız (2).jpg
80KB, 820x461px
>>33993960
Punch the fucking fluffy nigger in his ugly fucking snout
>>
>>33994054
>A FUCKING CAT
>EATING A WHOLE CHILD
>>
>>33997901
Nigger, snakes are horrible monsters.
You can keep one if you want, but there is nothing loving, lovable or loyal about them. They kill, eat and reproduce, if your pet snake gets bi8g enough it will attempt to eat you, even if you've raised it from a hatchling and been the source of every meal its ever had.
>>
>>33997778
Wanna tell us all why I'm a retard? Because I am not scared of a 20-40 pound cat? Or because I live in wilderness relatively untouched enough to be able to see these critters frequently enough to know how they act around people?

Jesus Christ why do I even come to this site anymore
>>
>>33993960
Shot one once with a 25-06 and fucked up real good.
>>
Leave it alone. It will eat many rodents and similar-sized pests.
>>
>>33999064
Wow you're so tough! I often brag about how rugged I am on Korean papercraft forums too
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.