[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have $250,000 to buy gear to defend Ruby Ridge for as long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: relief-map-ruby-ridge.jpg (147KB, 620x600px) Image search: [Google]
relief-map-ruby-ridge.jpg
147KB, 620x600px
You have $250,000 to buy gear to defend Ruby Ridge for as long as possible from 400 federal agents from the 90's down the road.

The rules:
>People are free, so long as you can put a serialized firearm in their hands.
>You have 1 month unmolested to set defenses in place.
>Once your month is up, you may not leave the area within 1 mile of the cabin for any reason
>The agents are limited to 90's gear, but you are not. Anything you can buy as a CPL holding US citizen in 2017 is fair game.

So, how do you do it, /k/? How long would you last?
>>
>>33992314
>not be a white supremacist who sells guns illegally
>$0
>last forever
I think I win.
>>
Punji traps, motion sensors, unforgiving and hostile vegetation, speaker systems, full 360 degree spotlight coverage (white and IR), flare launchers, and hardened structuring of the cabin.
>>
>>33992324
>Weaver never joined the Aryan nation, refusing multiple times due to ideological differences
>Weaver has no money for supplies to feed his family and make compound self-sufficient
>Undercover ATF agent says he'll pay for sawed off shotguns
>Weaver doesn't know the meme because his wife hasn't been killed over it yet

C'mon now.
>>
>>33992314
A dirty bomb
>>
>>33992371
Somehow I don't believe you can build a dirty bomb for 250,000USD
>>
>>33992314
Honestly it'd be hard to beat 250 people with
>PSA cheapo build kit - $400
>No-name rear BUIS - $20
>Holosun red dot - $175
>AR500 steel plate - $40
> 5x PMAG gen 2 - $60
>300x gold dot 55 gr - $150
>Moraniv - $20
>Condor LBE - $30
>Sleeping bag - $50
>plastic coated tarp + 5 ft paracord - $15
> Batteries, Rice, and Beans - $40

If they're not allowed to leave the area either, I think a surprise attack could beat them because they've only got pistols and soft armor.

I'd spend the month doing battle drill practice and making sure everyone knew the terrain.

This all assumes, of course, that there is enough in the garden and enough meat for hunting to sustain the group, otherwise I'd drop a few people and devote their funds to more rice and beans.. maybe some salt and pepper if I was feeling generous.
>>
>>33992887
I mean you've effectively created an infantry company at that point so they would probably have to send in the national guard.
>>
>>33992378
That's because you're stupid
>>
Spend it all on German Shepards and pitbulls
>>
Let them arrest me, pay $100,000 to a good lawyer, get off with a slap on the wrist, walk away with $150,000 profit.
>>
>>33993315
By all means, enlighten me.
>>
>>33993356
Playing doggos when your opponent is the ATF...

That's like playing scissors when you know your opponent is gonna play rock.
>>
>>33993414
>$250,000 worth of puppies
>make all the atf agents feel guilty for killing them all
>news headlines about government agents slaughtering thousands of puppies ruin public reception of the ATF
>they get disbanded.
>>
>>33993401
Find some Libyans, like in back to the future
>>
Spend the 250k setting up a summer camp so when the feds show up you can take hundreds of 10 year olds hostage.

Bonus points for having a reinforced concrete cafeteria or meeting hall and a bunch of explosives on a dead man switch.
>>
File: good_night_my_sides.png (142KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
good_night_my_sides.png
142KB, 600x587px
>>33993441
>>
I like the idea of >>33992887 but it doesn't necessarily take all the advantage of technological advancements since the 90's. Here's my take:

>300AAC 10.5 in Carbine
>Suppressor
>IR laser+illuminator
>3a soft armor (keep it quiet, and can resist the pistols, SMGs, and shotguns they are most likely to have)
>3a helmet
>PVS-14

Though fewer people could be fielded, the ability to attack at night and have better night vision than they could field as well as a massive advantage due to the suppressor a smaller force which did hit and run raids at night might be able to do damage and fade into the darkness without even exposing themselves to danger at all.
>>
>>33992314
I would just not cut off the shotgun barrel too short and not wind up with dead dogs and kids and wives.
Or, not hang around with violent white supremacists and have three letter government agencies try to get me to be a snitch.
>>
>>33992324
This tbqh
>>
>>33993785
First time I seeing this pic, thank you. My sides will not though.
>>
>>33994891
>>33993383
>>33992324
>Good goys.
I hope Reno was in pain in that coma. I hope she was trapped in there, unable to live, unable to die and in pain that whole time.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.