[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /k/'s thoughts on Canadas gun laws? They too strict

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 27

File: Flag_of_Canada.png (18KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Canada.png
18KB, 1200x600px
What are /k/'s thoughts on Canadas gun laws?
They too strict or fine as they are?
>>
>>33990663

Too strict, Im fine with the licencing but everything after that does nothing to hinder crime
>>
>>33990663
If you kill your enemies, they win.
>>
The licensing sucks, but its offset by how ridiculously easy it is to procure. The most important issue with the gun laws is just the maddening classification system and magazine bullshit
>>
File: VZ58.png (166KB, 980x294px) Image search: [Google]
VZ58.png
166KB, 980x294px
>>33990663
Far, far too strict, and nonsensical to boot; for just one example, I can get a vz58 non-restricted, but a true blue Kalashnikov (even a semi-auto one) is prohibited?
>>
>>33990663
i think having handguns restricted is fine but semi-auto versions of prohibited guns should be allowed. i'd love me a g3 or fal. also should allow 10 round magazines for semi-auto rifles.
>>
>>33990766
They recognize the superiority of Czechnology.
>>
>>33990663

I'm fine with licensing. There's no SHALL here so I don't mind saying, I like filtering out idiots that ruin guns for the rest of us.

However, there should only be one class of license, the only differentiation between non restricted + restricted firearms would be that restricted firearms are registered to prevent easy straw sale. All other things - use on crown land, storage requirements, transportation requirements - would be equivalent. No mag limits, shit is fucking stupid. Suppressors should completely unregulated.
>>
Any and all forms of gun laws are too strict.
>>
>>33991014
>people who are pro-gun rights are ruining it for the rest of us!
Christ you're a massive cuck.
>>
>>33990977
Don't take it as me insulting the vz58, I just don't understand the discrepancy.
>>
>>33990663
Anyone that says the are "fine as they are" needs to be fucking gutted.
>>
>>33991075
Unlike the US, we dont have a constitutional right to bear arms. Much as I'd like to go full gubbment fuck off snek, being too absolutist can alienate the more moderate canucks. We have to be sneaky about getting our laws unfucked.
>>
>>33990766
Valmet is an AK, through and through.
>>
>>33991075

Did I ever say that chucklefuck?

Spree shooters and thugs who have yet to be busted DO ruin it for the rest of us. If you're stable, get strapped. If you're sperging out threatening to burn down the country every five minutes, fuck off.
>>
>>33991268
>If you're sperging out threatening to burn down the country every five minutes, fuck off.
Daily reminder that Canada General gets a lot of these idiots these days. You can usually spot them, they're the ones who are whining about immigrants, and saying they wish they could shoot all the libruls.
>>
Could be much worse, could be much better.

The only real issues I have with it are classification, mag cap restrictions and no suppressors.
>>
>>33991075
>implying that retarded all-or-nothing attitude doesn't create almost as much trouble as it solves

Let me know if you want one of these fucking geniuses as a neighbor. They built shooting ranges in their fucking front yards... because they can!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/1/30/1361295/-The-Front-Yard-Gun-Range-Just-Feet-From-My-Neighbors-Kids-Bedroom-Window
http://www.guns.com/2014/01/29/fl-man-shows-completely-legal-shooting-range-residential-yard-video/

They're both from Florida, generally considered one of the dumbest states. And this is exactly the kind of shit that doesn't help.
>>
>>33990766
know what else is non-restricted? Shotguns with barrels as short as 8.5 inches, but only as long as it was made that way from the factory and is 26" long overall
>>
File: AKs Canada.png (2MB, 1600x1816px) Image search: [Google]
AKs Canada.png
2MB, 1600x1816px
>>33990766
pic related.
Gun laws here are retarded and need an overhaul not done by soccer mom's watching 80s action movies.
>>
>>33991705
>>33991775

Guns aren't dangerous, idiots are. This is why I'm OK with filtering them out.
>>
>>33991122
>violence to those that disagree with me

You absorb too much American media. I really do not want gun control debates in our country going this way.
>>
>>33992037
So am I, and then I get called an anti-guns, or a cuck, or whatever retarded buzzword is popular at the moment.
>>
>>33992064

I think it's just underage kiddies saving up for their PAL and frustrated by the wait time.
>>
>>33992064
>>33992090
>upset people call him names for having a different opinion on things
>proceeds to call someone an underage kiddie
Nice.
>>
File: sad.png (39KB, 750x541px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
39KB, 750x541px
>>33992137
pic related
>>
>>33990663
Syrupnigger here. All we need to do is make self-defense legal, establish CCW, remove the entire concept of a "restricted" category and all relevant registries and make all firearms legally the same, remove all by-name ban-lists, and make full auto, suppressors and DDs all legal. In other words, streamline our laws to the point where the only barrier between a law-abiding citizen and literally any small arms they have the money for is a basic safety course and a basic background check, and carry is legal and SD are legal.
>>
>>33992137

>Haaaa they didn't like it when I called them a name
>So when they called me a name in return it was SUPER IRONIC

It's like you're trying to prove my point. You need to be at least 18 to post here.
>>
>>33990766
The SVD is banned as a variant of the AK47 in the law's words.
>>
File: 20170517_204752.jpg (2MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170517_204752.jpg
2MB, 2160x2160px
>>33992295
Kys
>>
>>33990663
make all semi-auto rifles NR, fix self defense laws, and remove / increase magazine limits. I would be happy.
>>
>>33992454
>tfw pretending you totally didn't fuck up while calling someone else a samefag
>>
>>33990663
I think that when someone gets their PAL, they should be able to buy anything they want. Most of the issues come from the totally arbitrary restrictions on magazines, "variants" and such.
>>
File: 1489852708438.jpg (112KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1489852708438.jpg
112KB, 1024x512px
I rate Canada's gun laws a 7/10

1 being Australia tier (shit tier) and 10 being Texas tier
>>
>>33992454

>0 rebuttals
>S-s-see I have a gun guys
>>
>>33990663
>gun laws
they exist, so too strict
>>
File: Type-81a[1].jpg (298KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Type-81a[1].jpg
298KB, 1280x960px
Since Canada General is still being used to whine about immigrants, does anyone know the status of another 'immigrant'?

Namely the Type-81. I've been thinking of pre-ordering one, and everything seems on the up-and-up, meaning that the RCMP aren't planning to pull the rug out from everyone's feet by banning it at the last minute.
>>
>>33990752
>>33991075
Sorry Cletus, but in case you haven't noticed, we don't have Paco and Tyrone running around killing people in Canada because of our licensing.
>>
>>33992611
Rebuttals to what? Being called a noguns?
>>
>>33990663
Non-sensical and proof of the eternal ineptitude of our federal Redcoats.
>Souce: Polar gook
>>
>>33992051
Don't be a faggot. I bet if the RCMP came for your guns you'd just hand them over after you wiped the cum from your chin.
>>
File: Outlaw.jpg (239KB, 1573x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Outlaw.jpg
239KB, 1573x1063px
>>33991783
I should know, here's my sxs.
>>
>>33992724
You're such a fucking faggot holy shit
>>
>>33991199
Isn't prohibited only because a buch of indians had it
>>
>>33992242
Self defence is legal, its in the Criminal Code:
>34 (1) A person is not guilty of an offence if
>(a) they believe on reasonable grounds that force is being used against them or another person or that a threat of force is being made against them or another person;
>(b) the act that constitutes the offence is committed for the purpose of defending or protecting themselves or the other person from that use or threat of force; and
>(c) the act committed is reasonable in the circumstances.

The problem is that if you do that with a gun they will fuck you nine ways to sunday with every unsafe storage and improper use of a firearm law there is.
>>
>>33992893

Fuck off retard. If a SWAT team surrounds your house you won't start off the revolution all by yourself. You'll either try resisting and get shot or cry like a bitch and beg for a plea with the Crown's attorney.

>b... but muh cold dead hands
>>
>>33990663
Better than Commiefornia's
>>
>>33993858
>>33990663
Both of which are better than Australia's :(
>>
>>33991793
that valmet is actually prohib too, you're only allowed the m78 or valmet hunter, which are like an RPK and pretty gay desu
>>
>>33992893

Boy, you sure do talk tough. I bet you'd shoot it out, right?
>>
>>33992968

He's not wrong. Be as triggered as you want, it's harder for retards to get their hands on guns here. Easy to get them if you're even halfway decent.
>>
>>33991199
>>33993336
>Lets Ban Evil AK!
>But those Valmets we bought the natives are AK's
>Lets ban almost all those Evil AK!
>>
File: 1494817887413.jpg (136KB, 1000x862px) Image search: [Google]
1494817887413.jpg
136KB, 1000x862px
>>33990663
/k/anuck here

They're fucking abhorrent, I mean at least we're not Europe but holy shit they are fucking retarded.
>Semi-automatic rifle magazines have to be pinned to 5 rounds, pistols to 10 rounds, but manual action guns have no limits and neither does .22lr rifles (not pistols)
>FN FAL's and G3 variants banned by name, but M14 variants can be bought as easily as a single shot .22 bolt action
>Same story with AK's, but VZ's are just fine
>AR-15 are in the same category as pistols, but tavors/AR-18's/XCR's are non-restricted
>Rifles with a barrel less than 18.6" are restricted, pistols will barrels less than 4.1" are prohibited (because apparently it is literally impossible to conceal a 5" pistol)
>Guns and ammunition cannot kept in the same room unless they're both in a safe (even the same safe), but keeping a rifle in a locked safe and having loose ammo on top of the safe is a no-no
>Storage laws are completely un-enforceable, but the moment you actually get into a HD situation the police will do everything in their power to get you charged on storage laws no matter what, using the fact there's absolutely no way to prove anything to drag on the trail as long as possible and keep trying to bribe you the whole time with lesser sentences (we'll drop charges and take away your RPAL and all guns... Okay, how about we just take away all your guns and you can keep the RPAL?... Fine, one gun, we'll take away one gun and drop all charges?... Well then fuck you! We'll drag this on as long as we can and harass you all the time when the charges get dropped!)
I'd be alright with the licensing part if
a) It's catch all, you have a license than you can get everything you want without having to register shit
b) license never expired so there was never any stress about them losing your paperwork for years on end and then saying "lol, it fell behind the desk" after your license expired and you were arrest for unlawful possession of a firearm
>>
>>33992691
As long as Trudeau doesn't repeal Bill C-42 like he said he would than the RCMP cannot just ban the Type-81 now that they've deemed it non-restricted.

As for when will dealers finally start selling them? Fuck me if I know, I think they said maybe around October.
>>
>>33992295
What province are you in? I'll drive to you and shoot your pretentious ass
>>
>>33992691
>implying we'll ever see the type 81
Its like the MDR but for canucks.
>>
>>33991705
>Immigrants are good
>The Liberals are good

Can't wait for this country to collapse so people like you die
>>
>>33992724
Nah, we have Chief Drinks Listerine doing that
>>
>>33990663
Far too strict.

Registration is nonsense and hurts public safety more than it protects. Regardless of what firearm is being registered. The whole registration system needs to be scrapped. Its an expensive wishlist for those that get their hands on it. Which has been leaked a number of times, and it has the information needed to find the location, make, model, calibre and quantity of firearms people own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekndy3VXNc0

The licensing/permit system works well in that it removes the need to fill out the equivalent to a 4473 form as in the US each time you got to a gun store and purchase guns/ammo. Since we are on a constant criminal background check system.

This does give some moral superiority as we are being vetted above and beyond, regardless of what firearms we own or don't own.

Magazine capacity laws need to be repealed, for all of the obvious reasons out there.

Having a prohibited category is stupid, however I'd be fine with it if they allowed people to acquire the license/permit conditions to own prohibited firearms. Otherwise they need to repeal it and move the prohibited firearms to the restricted/non-restricted category as it pertains to those firearms.

ATC (Authorize to Carry) isn't openly permitted and it should be made available to those who want to acquire it. The course for it is pretty thorough and requires you pass an accuracy test.

Suppressors being prohibited is stupid for obvious reasons.
>>
>>33996435
>ATC (Authorize to Carry) isn't openly permitted and it should be made available to those who want to acquire it.

I'm always conflicted about CC. On one hand its self defense, on the other hand there's probably a couple retards who'll get thru the system and fuck it up for everyone.
>>
>>33996551
The odds aren't that high to be honest. However, if and when it does happen it'll be front page news.

ATCs were issued far more liberally decades back with no problems to really worry about. My firearm instructor used to CC a .44 Revolver back in the old days. He stopped because he got old and didn't want to carry around the extra weight.

There isn't too much use to ATC for general everyday activities, but it would be useful for going into the bush and such.
>>
>>33996578
>There isn't too much use to ATC for general everyday activities,

Well Canada in general is pretty damn safe making CC almost negligible in improving safety in the end CC is just an extra insurance policy

>but it would be useful for going into the bush and such.

Instead of CCing inna woods where pistol calibres would struggle to defend against large predators , bringing a suitable calibre NR firearm would be much preferable and already perfectly legal

I doubt that CCing a .44 magnum on your waist would be feasible/comfy when you're hiking/innawoods.
>>
>>33996635
>extra insurance policy

Indeed, plus having the option to do so when you feel it is necessary is useful.

> bringing a suitable calibre NR firearm would be much preferable and already perfectly legal

Well the point is that the CC in the woods is for in the even when you need something quick and your rifle/shotgun isn't readily available.

Either because you didn't glue your rifle/shotgun to your hands or it is resting somewhere while you're at some other task. It is a backup/secondary firearm. Not your primary firearm.
>>
File: Rcmp.png (394KB, 334x750px) Image search: [Google]
Rcmp.png
394KB, 334x750px
>>33996226
Speaking of fun banned by name I seem to remember the G11 getting it's own little ban.
>>
>>33996739
Which is pants on head retarded. They saw it showcased in Demolition man and flipped a bitch fit over it.

Even though it is a prototype gun.
>>
>>33996739
Yeah, G11's are specifically prohibited by name

Also, SVD's are banned by name, not under their own section, but because they're an "AK variant"
>>
>>33990722

Nice dubs
>>
American here;

I was watching a vice special about Canadian gun laws and the journalist doing it went through all the classes and licensing etc and then she bought a gun (it was a .357 mag lever action) online and she picked it up at the post office

I, being American, couldn't believe that Canadians can buy guns online and then pick them up at the post office because here, we can purchase the gun online but then we have to have them sent to a ffl to do the 4473 and the background check. My question is, did I miss something? I know the journalist did all the paperwork and got her licensing and stuff but surely I'm missing a step from her buying her gun and then it being sent to her directly.
>>
>>33997283
Not missing any step. You can have firearms delivered to you through the mail. There is no 4473 form as the background check we go through is on going 24/7. So long as we hold a valid license/permit.

As such I can walk into a gunshop and walk out with a gun and ammo within minutes. I have done this on a number of occasions. No form to fill out, just show your license and hand over your money.

Thats all.
>>
>>33997283
One of the benefits of the licensing system is that it skips all the bullshit steps Americans can have to deal with. I actually am fine with licensing if it means I can have guns shipped directly to my door. No FFL to deal with, no 4473 every time I go into a gun store etc. You do the course, apply for the license and you are good to go.
>>
>>33997283
It's basically the only benefit of the licensing system, you can easily order guns online and get them mailed directly to you doorstep, sometimes folk will never find a box with a new handgun stuffed right into their mailboxes.
>>
>>33990766
>and nonsensical to boot
and yet no one cares about the assault rifle laws because they can still get ranch rifles and Siminovs that do the same thing and most people don't have autism like you
>>
>>33997652
>It's basically the only benefit of the licensing system
You make it sound like freeing people up from a mountain of red tape is a minor thing.
>>
>>33992541
the only 10 Texans ever get is out of a truck scale
>>
>>33997283
No.
In fact you can get them delivered right to your door. I actually like the idea of licensing, this is one of the perks.
>>
>>33997691
It is when the minor red tape that's removed is replaced with an entire continent of red tape being driven right up your ass
>>
>>33997678
>pointing out something that doesn't make sense
>"HURR DURRR U AVE AUTISM"
Do us all a favour, champ; go out your front door, walk to the nearest bridge in your area, get on top of the rail, and kill yourself. Just walk right off, it'll be easy.
>>
a lot of shit laws defended by fudds and dumbfuck leftists

canada is a leftist shithole filled with pajeets, chinks and mudslimes. I'd rather live in alaska
>>
>>33997789
Leaving Toronto would be a start.
>>
>>33997772
That might be a sane response; if he was just pointing it out.
but he wasn't pointing it out
he was whining
whining that you can't get certain assault rifles, you can only get other assault rifles and a variety of other rifle formats that do the same thing
which is
fucking
autistic
>>
>>33995362
No it isnt
>first time doing my pal
>just told the answers basically while writing it and did not do the practical
The only thing that should be taught is safety of storage and transportation
Who gives a literal fuck of the muzzle velocity of a revolver if you dont intend to own one? Or black powder for the matter
Its just a curcle jerk that will have you forget half the things because they are fucking pointless
>>
>>33990663
The major part I dislike, is firearms being prohibited for no reason. I want a got damn ak74 so bad. And I want my AR to be non restricted
>>
>>33997834
It's to raise the bar of people who own firearms to the level of "Gives a fuck even slightly"

Guns are a public safety hazard and putting some arbitrary hoops is an easy way to keep the risk down by preventing unmotivated and uniformed people from owning them
>>
>>33997832
>whining
How? And typing like that is far more autistic, you unfathomable faggot.
>>
>>33997880
unfathomable faggot?

the hell does that even mean?
>>
>>33997914
The level of faggotry you're displaying cannot be understood. Also, nice question dodge.
>>
>>33997678
Mcfucking kill yourself, fudd.
>>
>>33997718
>continent of red tape being driven right up your ass
Except there is no continent of red tape to get a fucking PAL. So again, what are you bitching about?

If you're talking about the anal retentive bits of our firearms laws, like the mag limits, that's an entirely separate issue than licensing.
>>
>>33993390
SD and HD may as well be illegal, given how hard you get fucked if you do basically ANYTHING to an intruder or attacker besides run away.
>>
>>33997948
>>33997772
The fuck is with all the salt?
Are you all just rednecks in Calgary blowing your EI on light beer and spending your days bitching about the government?
>>
>>33997966
>PAL
>no red tape
Holy fuck you are the worst cuckold I've ever seen.
>>
>>33997982
You throw out insults, expect to get them back, retard.
>>
File: 1478650019089.jpg (473KB, 1341x3636px) Image search: [Google]
1478650019089.jpg
473KB, 1341x3636px
>>33990663
Absolute shit in comparison. Canadian laws are fucking dogshit compared to Switzerland or the Czech Rrpublic. Canadians are the worst posters on here and need to be range banned.
>>
File: 124.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
124.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
I'm fundamentally opposed to any kind of licence/registration or other scheme that would allow the government to identify you as a firearm owner outside of the general pop, and given past events in California where I live and the High River gun grab I simply don't trust any governments with that information.

The only real benefit I see to the PAL system as others have pointed out is you can have firearms shipped to your door and transfer them easily. My other main issue is that mere possession in case of a lapse is an automatic felony IIRC.

Since the government at the time literally went through a magazine banning guns based on how scary and blacked they looked the entire classification system is stupid. You have a situation where a .50 BMG semi-auto Lynx bullpup rifle (also magazine fed) is perfectly legal to take inna woods and hunt with but AR's are not. Both the restricted and the vast majority of the prohibited category is all fear based and total bullshit, as is RCMP reclassifying on their own with no oversight and retroactively turning you into a criminal, to a bigger extent then our ATF FTB does, at least recently.

Further more the magazine bans and bans on handguns under a certain barrel length are nothing more than massive inconveniences to law abiding citizens, and the same goes for that Authorization to transport on Restricted and Prohibited guns.

On the plus side, you guys don't have our stupid NFA laws so there's plenty of SBRs (albeit restricted) and you guys can still import from Norinco. After currency conversion I've noticed prices are higher up there in general, and there's no reason to remark guns if the serial and manufacture info is already in English/French.

Pic from my trip to Vancouver last year
>>
>>33997829
Any populated area in Canada with actual jobs is filled with shitskin and leftist faggotry. Only in Cucknada can this become a thing: https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/october-declared-islamic-heritage-month-in-ontario/article32275649/

I desperately want to leave this cucked nanny state. I can't wait for Cuckdeau to tighten the laws.
>>
>>33998001
The idea Canadian posters are the worst is a meme
Simply a backlash from Dixie posters and tinfoil hat haters against our great numbers and liberal values
>>
>>33997982
Well I'm not either of them, but I don't like the laws around assault rifles either.

While we certainly can get alternatives of most banned ones, it's not all of them, and most of the bans are fucking retarded. So when it comes down to it I'd rather have the option of buying an SVD or "M-16" if I wanted one.
>>
>>33997877
>muh public safety hazard

Who cares? If loosening the gun laws meant 200 more people die as a result each year, I'd say it's worth it. Freedom comes with risks and costs to society.
>>
>>33998034
No you fucking idiot. Even most non-Americans think you are shit posters. Go on /pol/. Every country hates you obnoxious fucks
>>
>>33997985
>not sure if trolling
>or just retarded
I never said there was no red tape involved in getting a PAL, you goal post moving mongoloid. I just said that getting a PAL is not a "continent worth" of red tape, and worth it to not deal with any red tape at a per-transaction level like the Americans do.
>>
>>33998038
Assault rifles are used to massacre people and everyone fucking knows it

They're gonna ban something, they can either do "the retarded shit that makes no sense", or they can implement consistent laws that mean you get nothing close to an AK.
>>
>>33998001
Canada needs to adopt Swiss gun laws
>>
>>33997966
>Cucked your whole life to be on top of renewals that they will purposefully take as long as possible to get to, have to apply for a renewal like a year in advance to not become a paperwork criminal
>At the mercy of pretty much everyone you know, if you have one ex who slightly dislikes you you're fucked
>Police run your name through a computer every single day just because you're a PAL holder
>Have to tell the government every time you change residency and tell them exactly where you are
Nigga, PAL holders are literally treated worse than pedophiles in this country.
>>
>>33998065
>they can implement consistent laws that mean you get nothing close to an AK.
but I can get that, see >>33991793
>>
>>33998055
/pol/ is contrarian in nature
they contradict things for contradiction's sake
if everyone in the world loves Canadians, what do you think they do?
>>
>>33998065
>Assault rifles are used to massacre people and everyone fucking knows it
This is the most anti gun shit I've ever heard. I can't wait to move out of this shithole of a nation.
>>
File: 1473973518812[1].png (813KB, 2400x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1473973518812[1].png
813KB, 2400x2000px
>>33998001
>>33998034
>>33998055
/pol/ is still store about pic related, that's all
>>
>>33998085
This site acknowledges you as the worst posters because you constantly spam most of the sjw and leftist bullshit. Example was /vint/. Almost all of the sjw posters on /v/ turned out to be Canashits.

Cucknadians belong on Reddit, not here.
>>
>>33998073
exactly

the rcmp doesn't wanna take your shit, but they have to, because of politics

the public gets their restrictions, you get your assault rifle

it's a win win and you ignorant fuckers are whining about it
>>
File: 205.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
205.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>33998005
Follow up.

Compared to California where I am you guys are still much better off in most respects. As long as you can legally own it on an RPAL or non-R PAL there's no feature bans and flowcharts to follow, and you're aren't consonantly changing your rifle config to stay legal. As I said mag bans are bullshit, and the 5rd limit on long guns is just sad. I'd list all of Californians other authoritarian bullshit but you get the idea. Also you guys don't have registration for non-R guns so that's already better. In general I don't think you guys have the patchwork we do where almost every single state is completely different.

Federally Canada leaves a lot to be desired compare to the US, here's a quick run down.
>Any kind of federal registration system is illegal by law
>Legal right to own and posses (2A/Heller)
>No national licencing system of any kind for buyers
>Buying a firearm from any FFL (licensed dealer) requires a NICS background check every single time
>Can purchase multiple firearms on a single check
>Can't order firearms online or have them shipped to you
>No national mag bans
>Retarded NFA laws requiring a tax, registration, and longer processing times for short barrel long guns, "Any other weapon" guns, and full auto machine guns.
>No legal possession of machine guns made after May 19th, 1986 by individuals 922(o)
>ATF and FTB constantly fucking with people and making up the law as they go along.
>Can't import a lot of scary looking black guns
>Can't import from China or most of Russia

I could go on but it's my opinion that federally the US is still miles ahead of Canada in terms of actual freedom when it comes to owning and buying firearms. The PAL system simplifies transactions and makes them more convenient, but at the cost of massive government overreach and privacy violations. Compared to anti-gun states in the US Canada overall is better in some areas and lacking in others, but that depends on personal preference and opinion.
>>
>>33998065
>Assault rifles are used to massacre people and everyone fucking knows it
>tfw I actually have to share a country with anti-gun libshit like this
Why are you even on this board?
>>
>>33998121
So your base argument makes no sense, and the distinction is in name only. Fuck off.
>>
>>33998072
>exaggerating
>exaggerating
>not true unless you have a Restricted firearm
>responsibility is hard, why can't I use a license that has incorrect information on it!?

>PAL holders are literally treated worse than pedophiles in this country
Only because Harper's omnibus crime bill from a few years ago cared more about the evils of weed than kiddy diddlers.
>>
>>33998096
>>33998153
>obvious bait is obvious
Well at least some things never change. /k/ is still the easiest board to troll.
>>
>>33998153
I'm willing to bet its just one or two posters from r/canadaguns.
>>
>>33998182
>exaggerating
Nigga, dozens of people in the /k/anada thread have had to outright weight an entire year before their renewal finally went through, some who apply a year at advanced actually had their PAL's expire before the renewal.
>>
>>33998190
Merely pretending again I see.
>>
>>33998120
>This site acknowledges you as the worst posters
>implying that doesn't belong to /pol/

>because you constantly spam most of the sjw and leftist bullshit.
Except they don't. They don't usually say shit until one of you idiots starts screaming about how they wish they could ban non-whites from the country.
>>
>>33998190
Yeah, what an ebin fucking troll master.
>>
>>33998120

thats a bit of a generalization and who is to say its not americans/russianas/china men using a Canadian IP?
>>
>>33998005
>>33998147
>complains about how licenses are bad
>proceeds to talk about all kinds of things that aren't tied to licenses at all
And that's why we shouldn't listen to Americans about everything when it comes to guns, folks.
>>
>>33998208
>implying that doesn't beling to /pol/

/pol/ isn't the only one who despise you dumb fuck leafs. In fact the leaf meme started on /int/. Go back to plebbit where you rightfully belong. Cucknadians are all around shitposters reponsible for most of the leftist and sjw dumbfuckery. Go blow your dog, stupid leftist cunt. I wish we could ship all our beaners and nigs to you.
>>
Canuckistani here. I apologize for our sjws and leftists and fudds

Our laws need some improvements, that's for sure. But they're better than several US states.

We're trying. There are lots of good gun owners here, don't throw us under the bus. There's lots of us fighting the good fight. We're on your side.
>>
>>33990663
They're shit. They're just much better than Bongistani and Autistfailian laws.

I'd rather the Czech Republic or Switzerland any day.
>>
>>33998256

did a canadian touch you as a child mate?
>>
File: PCWq4pa.jpg (71KB, 599x595px) Image search: [Google]
PCWq4pa.jpg
71KB, 599x595px
>>33998324
I hate the fact that you shit up this site so much. Go propagate your leftist beliefs elsewhere.
>>
>>33998247
Please explain, if there's any factual errors with my statement feel free to correct me. I never claimed you should listen to me about everything, but I feel like I have a solid understand of both US and Canadian firearms laws.

As far as I am aware, you need a Possession and Acquisition Licence to legally posses and purchase firearms of a non-restricted category, and you need a Restricted PAL to posses and legally purchase Restricted firearms, the later being good for both non-restricted and restricted firearms. Prohibited firearms are just that unless grandfathered on your existing licence.
>>
>>33998376

not even canadian

calm down autist
>>
>>33998376
Canadian here, I actually recently talked shit to the Communist party in my area. It was a pretty good day.
>>
File: sad.png (83KB, 1229x664px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
83KB, 1229x664px
>>33998204
>>33998214
It wasn't even me, dumbasses.
>>
>>33998431

good man
>>
>>33998383
You are correct on the facts, but your conclusion that they the PAL is bad because of them is incorrect (at least, that's what I believe your conclusion is). To start with, the "massive government overreach" is made up of separate regulations that could be struck down by parliament without touching the PAL system at all.

Moreover, while the US is generally better than Canada in terms of firearm laws, I believe you're overestimating just how much. Notably that the devotion to the 2nd Amendment in the most literal sense has stopped sensible regulations along with actual infringements, because of notions about licensing being used for nefarious purposes, and other types of blind suspicion. But more, many of your greentext bullet points are poor examples of the differences between Canadian and US firearms regulations, because many have the same result.

>Buying a firearm from any FFL (licensed dealer) requires a NICS background check every single time
>Can purchase multiple firearms on a single check
>Can't order firearms online or have them shipped to you
>Retarded NFA laws requiring a tax, registration, and longer processing times for short barrel long guns, "Any other weapon" guns, and full auto machine guns.
>No legal possession of machine guns made after May 19th, 1986 by individuals 922(o)
>ATF and FTB constantly fucking with people and making up the law as they go along.
>Can't import a lot of scary looking black guns
>Can't import from China or most of Russia
All of these points here are either as bad, or worse in a couple cases, than how things are in Canada. And in the case of the last two points, we can import anything that conforms to the other laws, so even there it's marginally better because we haven't banned Chinkshit because Colt asked the government to. And Russia deserves the sanctions on it because they're statist fucks, as much as it annoys me too, firearms shouldn't get to be an exception to the ban.
>>
>>33998048
dumbass
>>
>>33997718

Getting your PAL is pretty easy bud.

I'd fucking hate it if I had to go deal with FFL fees/bullshit every time I want to order a new gun. Additionally, look at how sketchy private sales down south are - burgers talking about meeting in shady parking lots with friends carrying in case it goes badly. Fuck that.

The PAL is actually cheaper in the long run unless you're a complete filthy casual that won't buy 4 guns in 5 years.
>>
>>33997985

Apart from the class time, it's less work than a drivers license or a passport application.
>>
>>33998598
So really this is about opinion and that's fine. On a state level (at least where I live in California), Canada has some major advantages as far as owning regular rifles that haven't been gimped and generally better handgun availability. In California to be legally transferred or purchased (but not possessed) all firearms have to go through the State's Dealer's of of Sale system (DROS) which means mandatory registration of all firearms, including long-guns since 2014. I could go one but you get the point.

In general Canada is still fairly permissive compared to the US, but how much worse Canadian laws would be (or vice versa) are completely dependent on personal preference. For instance band on plastic boxes and springs that can hold an arbitrary number of rounds are a huge thorn in my side.

As for the licencing aspect specifically, I am personally deeply distrustful of government. Forgoing all 20th century examples, you have Katrina in 2005 and the SKS incident in California in the early 2000s, as well as the high river gun grab in Alberta. But even without prior examples of government abusing those systems, I simply don't trust the government here not to fuck with me if they can identify me as a firearm owner out of the general pop.

What regulations you define as "Common Sense" in the US matters, because the vast majority of laws proposed and passed in the recent years with regards to firearms have done nothing but screw over law abiding citizens, and they are always pushed for political reasons rather than actually doing anything. Fixing and modernizing NICS and reforming the NFA should be top priorities but no one cares enough. Whenever you hear an anti-gun person saying we should "Compromise" they're not interested in giving us anything back, and they haven't been for a long time. The reason so many states are against ANY kind of new gun laws is because they are almost always used to take more over time.
>>
>>33998746
Getting a drivers license doesn't mean the government completely steals all sense of privacy you had, and doesn't potentially turn you into a paperwork criminal who can get three years in jail because your renewal application fell behind the desk.
>>
>>33998048

Speed limits? Poultry/beef standards? Regulation of medications?

I mean, fuck bud freedom ain't free, blood of tyrants and patriots amirite.
>>
>>33998065

Fuck off bud. You don't even know what you're talking about.
>>
>>33998256

Lol all this salt
>>
>>33998376

Almost all the leftist propaganda on this board is by /pol/ shills trying to manufacture useful blowback.
>>
>>33998256
The leaf meme was preceeded by the POO IN LOO meme which drove all the Indian posters of the board and before that the t Alberto Barbossa meme that drove all the portugese posters off the board
The fact you use it as evidence of actual hatred is absurd

>>33998798
Fine, do what you want, get the government to look closer at guns

Then they'll realize the distinctions are arbitrary, restrict all asssault rifles, SKSs, and ranch rifles

Then you'll be even more assblasted, but of course you'd never admit they looked closer on those regs because you couldnt let shit be

right now you're protected by the intersection of "public ignorance" and "mounties not wanting the workload"
let shit be you ignorant fuck
>>
>>33998376
>>33998853
are you people even Canadian?
>>
>>33990663
They are good for Canada, but that's only because gun crime isn't insane here.

If we lax gun crime, we'll just be helping criminals get guns

Since guns are hard to get for anyone, it becomes harder for criminals to get them; plus people don't want to lose their license

We don't have the 2A up here. There's no reason to pretend that we have the right to weapons.

That being said, I wouldn't mind if certain individuals (like well-renowned collectors or something) could have access to automatic/heavy weaponry
>>
>>33998783

It's a good point, and these are major problems. I have written letters to various members of the federal gov't every election season explaining it to them.

However, in all practicality, you still have complete privacy, and you will never face jail for having an expired PAL. The RCMP can ask to inspect restricted or prohibited firearms, but they need to give you notice ahead of time, and there'd have to be some reason for them to want to come do that. Additionally, if you have a renewal application pending, you will not be in trouble if your license expires.

Small changes will go a long way in fixing this shit, but being a total fag about it and pretending that the sky is falling doesn't help. Nothing is more pathetic than a victim complex.
>>
File: Canada Flag.png (18KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Canada Flag.png
18KB, 1280x640px
>>33996226
I have a 100 round rifle mag that I bought here and 10 rounders as well

that is .22 tho, so
>>
>>33998881
>if we lax gun crime, we'll just be helping criminals get guns

We don't want to lax on gun crime, just on gun restrictions. Besides, the criminals are trading drugs (weed, ecstasy, etc) for guns from the US. So it doesn't matter what restrictions you remove they'll always have a means of acquiring firearms.

Furthermore, there was a study not too long ago that found that less than 25% of criminals use their firearms for actual crime. Most (more than half) get guns for self-defence. Some even get it for hunting.

> There's no reason to pretend that we have the right to weapons

Thats why we need a right to firearms. So we don't get screwed in the future.
>>
>>33998879
True North strong and free buds
>>
>>33998881
Not OP but a Correlation = Causation argument doesn't hold water for me. Every place and region is unique, but in the US specifically we've had a trend of less-restrictive firearms laws in a good majority of the states while our Murder rate according to the FBI is at a 50+ year low.

Based on NICS background checks, there have never been more firearms sold to civilians in the entire history of the systems inception. Also based on those same FBI numbers you are literally more likely to beaten to death with fists or blunt objects then killed with any long gun of any kind multiple times over. (Source is FBI Homicide Table 8 for any given year)

>>33998921
What he said.
>>
>>33998760
Fair enough, and I would be remiss if I didn't state that you made several very good points as well. Particularly in the case of previous government abuses (a la, the ones you mentioned) that we should ensure do not happen again. However I simply do not feel that the PAL system is a significant risk of contributing to this sort of things. And that while one must be eternally vigilant against the government abusing its power, I don't necessarily view the relationship between the people and the government as one that is as hostile as it seems to be often portrayed.
>>
>>33990663
I think the biggest shitty part of the Canadian gun laws that most people do not realize (when compared to US laws), is that for us, it is a government-given privilege to own and use guns, whereas for Americans, it is a god-given birth-right to own a gun. What I mean is, for us leafs, the RCMP need literally no reason to take your guns away at any moment, if an officer wants, he can confiscate your firearms with no reason at any time. If you challenge him, you'd have to take him to court, a very expensive and lengthy process, and if you are lucky enough for the liberal judges to overrule the officer's decision, you'd be lucky to see your guns again, assuming they didn't melt them down by that time. Did I mention that you get no compensation for any of this?
>>
>>33998854
Leafs are garbage people who constantly shitpost and ruin threads. They deserve to be rangebanned.
>>33998824
>muh salt meem xD
Exactly what I was talking about. Tumblr and Reddit are filled to the brim with Canadians disproportionately. Your country spews a lot of the leftist dumbfuckery.
>>
>>33999203
That is a big issue, and it is why we do want firearm rights. It would probably be harder to achieve than getting rid of registration or the prohib category and moving the firearms into the non-restricted/restricted categories.

Its a major uphill battle for us. One that was established very easily by the government unfortunately.
>>
>>33999239

Sorry buddy, I know it stings right now but it'll feel better soon, OK?
>>
>an entire thread about gun control
So much for the 'take that shit to /pol/' sticky.
>>
Canashits are leftists who support gun control. Just look at this thread. They deserve any and all gun control coming to them by Turdo.
>>
>>33999628

:^)
>>
File: TheBait.png (235KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
TheBait.png
235KB, 900x700px
>>33999628
>>
>>33999680
>b-bait
>literally posters defending muh registration, mag limits, bans and needing licenses

k
>>
>>33999203
> the RCMP need literally no reason to take your guns away at any moment, if an officer wants, he can confiscate your firearms with no reason at any time
False.
>>
>>33999704
>implying anyone but obvious trolls were supporting those
>implying needing a license is comparable to the others
>implying you're not a knee-jerk idiot who'd kick himself in the head if he could bend that far
>>
>>33999855
All they have to do is claim that they feel that they have a bad feeling about you or your guns, and that is enough for them to confiscate, at least temporarily. Even if they are proven wrong, they barely get anything more than a playful slap on the wrist
>>
>>33999704
Well until we get the right to bear arms/etc we are bound to some limitations.

Plus we're trying to win ground as best as we can. If go for the full gambit we'll open ourselves to leftist propaganda.
>>
>>33999876
Actually it is, because gun control never ever ends.
>>
>>34000076

>hurr
>>
>>33999704
>Th...Those posters represent literally every Canadian gun owner.
>k...kay
Consider suicide.
>>
>>34000112
Nope. See Europe with the recent EU gun control proposal and even Canada where Cuckdeau is planning to pass even more gun control despite licensing.
>>
>>34000541
They are the majority like it or not. Most gun owners in Canada are fudd faggots.

>consider suicide
I would if I lived in the leftist cucked shithole that is Chinknada.
>>
Too strict and don't measurably impact crime.
Langman 2012
>>
>>34000635
They don't care about more gun control as long as they rcmp don't grab their durr and moose rifles. Also their obligatory dog that Canadians give blowjobs to.
>>
>>33992924
Outlaws suck. I wish I spent that $150 on a Cooey at a gun show, at least then it wouldn't have shot itself loose and splintery after 50 shells.
>>
File: 1456440077975.png (228KB, 1192x830px) Image search: [Google]
1456440077975.png
228KB, 1192x830px
>>33990663
>An RPAL will never act as a CC license
I just wanna be legally armed dammit!

Though to be honest if CC was ever made legal I would have a really hard time picking a CC gun, probably a glock 43 for summer but in winter? WEW LAD, I'd have to rotate a new pistol every day to be satisfied.
>>
>>33996739
>no hat
>baseball cap
>trappers hat

this dude in the meme likes his hats
>>
>>34000583
>Cuckdeau is planning to pass even more gun control despite licensing.
People keep saying this shit, and I keep seeing nothing.

>The EU and its shit is the same as Canada and its shit
That's just sad that you don't have any real examples, so you have to point to somewhere else like it matters.
>>
>>34000635
So not all of them? Glad we're on the same page. Also
>Source
>your ass.
>>
>>34000819
He did talk about repealing Bill C-42 and giving liberal groups and fucking women's groups more power over gun laws during the election, but never really followed up on any of it so lets hope he forgets it before he's replaced with Max the absolute madman
>>
>>34000693
For a cheap shotgun, they're fun. I hate the break on them though, they get stuck frequently and you have to elbow it open.
>>
File: MadMaxVapourwave.jpg (187KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
MadMaxVapourwave.jpg
187KB, 2048x1152px
>>34000874
This.
>>
>>33992893
How stupid would you have to be to think you could win against the police if they have a warrant? How would you see it ending? Are you one of these fucking idiots who thinks suicide by cop is a good option?
>>
>>34000874
C-42 is the lazy handjob of pro-gun legislation anyway, and people really should stop acting like it was this great gift the Tories gave us.

I'm not saying I want it gone, but even the liberals seem to realize it, which is why guns were never anything more than a talking point the whole election.

Kinda the way that people actually think Bernier is going to be anti-immigration or refugee, when it's more likely he won't even do the few minor changes that he said he would during the leadership race.
>>
>>34000874
>He did talk about repealing Bill C-42 and giving liberal groups and fucking women's groups more power over gun laws during the election, but never really followed up on any of it

Uh... Have you not been following whats been happening with the Public Safety Minister? They already established the new firearms committee.
>>
>>34000981
Honestly having funs is probably a bit more important than refugees right now, since we don't have the full-on autism that is the Euro refugee policy. 250k a year is something that we have to live with in a cesspool of multiculturalism. Having funs gives more power in the long run, and is a good thing. Worst case Canada balkanizes and we have the proper tools to prevent any advantages being abused.
>>
>>34001076
250k votes for the liberals being imported a year is a pretty big deal, especially if they send them to the more conservative states like Alberta to tip the favour and completely destroy opposition.

>>34001000
O-oh god, how bad is it?
>>
>>34001076
>the full-on autism that is the Euro refugee policy
Without side-tracking what has been a good thread, most of their problems seem to be caused by migrant workers first, and regular immigrants second.

Anyway, Bernier is getting my vote for a variety of reasons. Primarily because he's pro-guns, but also because I think some of his economic plans have potential, and certainly merit a try. I don't agree with everything, but none of his economic or social policies are the kind of thing that I hate either. Not to mention he's generally more direct than most politicians, which is another thing I like.

Frankly, I think he's going to take a lot of votes from the other parties next election, unless they really get their shit together. I say this as someone who generally doesn't vote Tory himself.

>tfw we might get another PM who punches a guy on TV like Chretien did that time
Don't even care who he does it to, would kek so hard if some protester got right in his face and he knocked them down.
>>
>>34001156
>250k votes for the liberals being imported a year is a pretty big deal
See this shit was what I was hoping we could avoid...

No one is voting liberal just because "they let me in", especially when the Tory position is not the retarded reverse.

>how bad it is?
Considering they've done fuck all so far, and it's just people being paranoid about women's groups and shit being on the council, it's too early to declare whether the sky is falling.
>>
File: 1470780293549.png (375KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470780293549.png
375KB, 763x960px
>>34001218
Seriously, what the fuck is the point of fucking women's groups on the council, what the fuck do they have to do with anything related to firearms?
>>
>>34001262

to ban sexist woman seeking munitions thats all the rage
>>
>>33990663
mag limits are retarded
suppressor bans are retarded
arbitrarily banning random guns is retarded
restricted licenses have way too many fucking hoops and are retarded

Literally the only gun control bullshit that has ever struck me as actually being effective is licensing that requires you to go through the firearm safety course.
>>
>>34001218
>>250k votes for the liberals being imported a year is a pretty big deal
>See this shit was what I was hoping we could avoid...
>No one is voting liberal just because "they let me in", especially when the Tory position is not the retarded reverse.

bullshit
>>
>>34001156
I'll keep my response to a minimum so as to not derail
>250k for libs
It is an issue, but typically they don't go too far beyond already red areas. Definitely a good point and something to consider.
>>34001192
Bernier is a decent middle ground, not perfect but Trudeau is pushing his luck and a lot of people dislike him already. NDP is rarely viable so as long as Justin doesn't get any better Tory's will likely win.
>>34001262
>muh chillen's bein' shooted by ebil whyte mails
>>
>>34001156
https://thegunblog.ca/2017/02/10/goodale-names-judge-olympian-and-anti-gun-activist-as-advisors/

Lets hope they are limp wristed about doing anything.
>>
>>33997283
I had my guns shipped to my home
>>
File: 1412313971950.jpg (26KB, 482x277px) Image search: [Google]
1412313971950.jpg
26KB, 482x277px
>>34001343
Oh god no...

Alberta/Saskatchewan secession fucking when
>>
>>34001301
>bullshit
No proof, just feels. Typical.
>>
>>34001262
women are easier to influence with rhetoric and emotional appeals

no need for pesky facts and logic when you can just go muh babies; women will literally support the most overt orwellian bullshit you can imagine, they don't make any consideration for freedom vs security.
>>
>>34000819
>people keep sauibg this

Give it some tine you idiot.
>i-it's the EU not Canada

Find me one place where gun control hasn't been a slippery slope that constantly leads to more control that never ends retars. Are you aware Canada has had licensing since the 70s? One Mudslime shoots up feminists in 1989 and the laws have been getting more stricter ever since with the exception of scrapping registration for long guns. As much as I wish it, Bernier will not win.
>>
>>33996330

I'm in BC. Do you want to just go shooting together and then drink beer instead?
>>
>>33999704

Literally everyone in this thread has been complaining about all those things, except the concept of licensing. We like it overall because we don't have to go through inane bullshit, fees and background checks every time we go to a gun store like Americans. Guns mailed right to my door. And when I conduct a sale with another gun owner, they already have proof of a background check via their license. I read threads in here where Americans are rolling up to private sales armed, in groups, because they have no idea who they're dealing with. Fuck that.

When it comes to getting a license, it's buy once cry once.
>>
>>33997973
Don't be a fucking retard.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>33998921
>We don't want to lax on gun crime

I meant gun control

>Thats why we need a right to firearms.

No... we don't, America handles the bell curve for us. We just have to sit in the normal range

>>33998959
>Not OP but a Correlation = Causation argument doesn't hold water for me. Every place and region is unique, but in the US specifically we've had a trend of less-restrictive firearms laws in a good majority of the states while our Murder rate according to the FBI is at a 50+ year low.

Sorry, I live in Canada. You're talking about America; which has the 2A which has caused criminals to rampantly have guns, therefore it's obvious that gun ownership by normal folk helps deter crime

I'm just saying that at this point in time, it'd be nice to get some more guns; but as long as America holds out with the 2A rights, we'll be fine
>>
>>34006724
> You're talking about America; which has the 2A which has caused criminals to rampantly have guns

Bullshit, you cannot claim that as the main supply of firearms for criminals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ECEYzYQtI
>>
File: join_or_die.png (438KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
join_or_die.png
438KB, 800x800px
leftist shithole that shills for gun control and begging the state for permission to own guns

death to every leaf
>>
>>34007238
Leaf here, I actually tried buying a folding knife with Old Dixie on it, as it was advertised on a site, but we've banned all memorabilia of it up here.
I'm still mad.
>>
>>33999894
again, totally false
>>
>>34000665
are you always this stupid or is today a special day of you?
>>
>>33990663
Quick question as someone from Canada who is interested, is an AR type rifle, like a Diemaco MRR, considered restricted and need the restricted class license to purchase?
>>
File: Guns.png (315KB, 1360x704px) Image search: [Google]
Guns.png
315KB, 1360x704px
>>33990663
Gun Crime has little to do with the gun laws in said country, but more to do with the people inhabiting it, people who want to commit murder will always find a way, illegal guns, legal guns, knives, assault trucks whatever.

Arm yourselves
>>
>>34010755
Most are, if not all, but there could be exceptions to the rule. Not too certain on the MRR specifically.
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.