[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The SKS is the ultimate troll rifle. >Get so dirty that most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: SKS2.jpg (2MB, 4500x1684px) Image search: [Google]
SKS2.jpg
2MB, 4500x1684px
The SKS is the ultimate troll rifle.

>Get so dirty that most rifles would completely fail to fire

>Fire more, faster
>>
Where's the safety
>>
>>33984164

On the trigger guard.
>>
>>33984164
It's a flip safety that directly keeps the trigger from being depressed
>>
>>33984173
I mean in that pic
The safety isn't there, or I'm losing my marbles
>>
>>33984197
That's just a pic I snagged off google but the safety on my Norinco sits flush like that
>>
File: 1491401363427.webm (461KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1491401363427.webm
461KB, 500x334px
>>33984257
I zoomed in on my phone. No safety on these guns.
>>
>>33984142
>>Get so dirty that most rifles would completely fail to fire
Believe it or not, there's actually a solution for that. It's called "cleaning your rifle".
>>
File: IMG_5681.png (815KB, 631x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5681.png
815KB, 631x677px
Love my Russian SKS, got it as my first rifle for $155.00 at a pawn shop back in 2005. The wood stock has 2 cuts in it but I have a feeling that some fudd owned it before me and did it himself.

My cousin went shooting with me often and for Christmas one year he bought me a tapco T6 stock and 3 duckbill 20-rounders. We tried it out for a few months but although it makes it pretty comfy to shoot, the rifle feels front heavy, so I switched back to the original wood.

Overall, SKS's are purdy fun to shoot
>>
Is there a reason why Russians put the sights like halfway up the gun? I fucking hate it. I can sort of understand why you would do it on bolt-action rifles but it doesn't make sense for something that's semi-auto or full-auto.
>Hey Ivan lets just put the rear sight in the middle of the fucking gun
>>
>>33986662
because it doesn't fit on the dust cover which is just a loose part, the rear sight has to be affixed to either the barrel or a part directly affixed to the barrel. besides, although it's not optimal for sight radius, it worked fine for as long as firearms have existed, where the rear sight has always been on the barrel to minimize the issue of misalignment so not everyone saw it as a super important issue to remedy
>>
File: IMG_20170324_211947712.jpg (4MB, 5248x2952px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170324_211947712.jpg
4MB, 5248x2952px
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.