[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long would it take for you to spill the beans at Hanoi Hilton,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: hoa_lo_prison.jpg (418KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
hoa_lo_prison.jpg
418KB, 1280x960px
How long would it take for you to spill the beans at Hanoi Hilton, /k/?

Also what's the worst interrogation method employed post-ww2, apart from the obvious ones like mutilation?
>>
>>33982270
none of them are "good", but since brain damage > broken bones id go with sleep fragmentation
>>
>>33982301
One thing I never understood about sleep deprivation is, doesn't your body just shut down and pass out at some point? I mean, no matter how much light they flash at your face or how noisy your cell is, at one point you will just sop giving a fuck and sleep anyway out of sheer exhaustion.
>>
>>33982327
sleep fragmentation, not deprivation. they let you sleep enough for you to be awake, but interrupt you during the deepest parts. eventually the metabolic stress becomes overwhelming. Continuing long enough without a good solid week of healthy uninterrupted sleep can even make you prediabetic, and of course keeping you out of deep REM retards wound healing too.
>>
>>33982270
>being taken alive

no thx
>>
>>33982270
None.

Buying your prisoner is better than torturing him for weeks.
>>
>>33982824
If you're looking g for actual info then yeah. But if you just want to be a sadistic dick then buying them out won't let you get your rocks off.
>>
>>33982939
>not getting off on corrupting them

truly the sign of a plebian
>>
File: index(2).jpg (4KB, 348x145px) Image search: [Google]
index(2).jpg
4KB, 348x145px
>>33982939
>Not turning your intern into cuck meat
Hello new fag my old friend
>>
>>33982270
I'd probably just kill myself desu.
>>
>>33982270
barney....listening to the theme song...for hours and hours and hours in a room that is 80 degrees.
>>
I tried water boarding once which is bad
>>
>>33982778
Nothing good breathing techniques won't stop whatever kind of caca shit you got going on brother try it also laying with your eyes open singing slow songs that you find pleasant helps you would need cut my throat and pour salt into it wake me up
>>
>>33983461
Can't wake up! Wake me up inside! Save me!
>>
how long? less than a day?

im not going to pretend to be some macho hard core guy.

the only way i know i will keep my mouth shut is if i kill myself and i havent had the balls yet to do it.

hopefully one day
>>
File: 1459115124448.jpg (6KB, 227x225px) Image search: [Google]
1459115124448.jpg
6KB, 227x225px
In training we where locked into a little maybe 4.5ft by 3ft cell and forced to stand at attention all night without sleep for fear they would catch us napping and roast us all the while they played a selection of off beat music and a little ditty called "The Boots The Boots!" Or some shit. 7 or 8 hours in to night I nearly had a panic attack because nothing I could do would drown out that god damn music. My saving grace was that my food flap doggy door was jammed open a little and wouldn't fully close so I could stick my face as close to the crack as I could and breathe fresh cool air. At some point during the night they turned the "music" down and I almost cried from the peace that gave me. SERE an't no joke freind.
>>
>>33983461
>laying
if they want you awake you won't be allowed to lay. they'll stand you up and beat you if you stop standing, they notice you've fallen asleep or you start singing homoerotic songs. some people can grab bits of non-REM sleep standing with their eyes open, but I've never seen evidence that anyone can get REM sleep under such treatment.

modern options for scarless torture include microwave guns that boil the water in your skin just enough to trigger your pain sensors
>>
>>33983631
Shit how old were you when you went through this? Any other methods they used?
>>
>How long would it take for you to spill the beans at Hanoi Hilton, /k/?
I dunno, about ten minutes I guess.

Not sure what they would want out of me, but maybe we can walk around the lake after, it's really nice there.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.