[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Know nothing about guns >Tfw live in a country that I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 128_mo7kqqsjbkw85b0rzyrq[1].jpg (226KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
128_mo7kqqsjbkw85b0rzyrq[1].jpg
226KB, 1200x899px
>Know nothing about guns
>Tfw live in a country that I tought had anti-gun regulations
>See campaings telling people to turn up their guns to the police
>It's not so common to met gun owners, most guns are family heirlooms or stuff like that
>Decide to check on my own
>Pretty fucking liberal, can own shotguns, handguns, rifles, semi, etc, etc

Well, this is interesting. I may get myself a gun sometime.

Did this ever happen to any of you?
>>
>>33977274
Country ?
>>
I live in America, you foreign fuck.
>>
>>33977279

Argentina.

Is there any easy-reading study or something regarding the way a society relates with guns? I find it really weird
>>
File: Australian gun laws.webm (176KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Australian gun laws.webm
176KB, 600x600px
>Did this ever happen to any of you?
No ;_;
>>
>>33977274
Yes, Belgium here, I thought it was impossible to get anything else than hunting guns and we can actually get anything that's not full auto
>>
File: 1478697590497.png (702KB, 1080x659px) Image search: [Google]
1478697590497.png
702KB, 1080x659px
Upon birth I was aware of my constitutionally enumerated right to purchase guns.
>>
>>33977274
I realized that laws against mid range rockets were practically unenforceable provided I had a hobbyists license

trying to get a scaled down V1 engine working
it's a "hobby plane"
kits have all failed miserably as a result of terrible workmanship

think I might try solid fuel, make them as "boosters" for a plane

I'm thinking about using them in battery with an airburst charge, for getting possums off my roof
>>
>>33977350
No, they are horrible guns, we can't own semi autos with detachable magazines and we can't carry (legaly).
I just want a semi-auto with detachable magazine that the fucktards from the renar classify as a "war weapon", just fuck my shit up man.
I wanna move to the usa because of the gun laws, among the things i want is a AR-18, you won't find that gun on a gun store here.
I hate our gun laws to the core, before 2001 you could get a machine gun with the right permits.
You don't know what you missed, and me too.
>>
>>33977686
Also guns are very fucking expensive, you could pay about 2.000 dollars for a fucking mosin nagant that you could buy in USA in 200 dollars.
>>
>>33977686
fuck off were full
>>
>>33977724
You have space for thousands of niggers, somalis, pedros, pajeets and whatever else, you won't notice the difference with progun vote.
Most likely you aren't american.
>>
>>33977735
With another progun vote.
>>
>>33977350
http://www.gunfacts.info/gun-control-myths/guns-in-other-countries/

here's a good resource for statistics and arguments regarding gun control atleast. Enjoy your funs for me argbro, here in Ausfagland I'm relegated to my bolt action rifles and 10 round magazines in my pistols. Such is life.
>>
>>33977575
>using a V1 for pest control
/k/ as fuck
>>
>>33977686

Well, given that I tought we literally weren't allowed to own any guns it was kind of a surprise.

The carrying part sucks though.
>>
>>33977769
Just don't get busted.
Given the chances of being robbed, killed, etc, in this country i wouldn't be surprised if there where more people packing heat than what the state allows.
>>
>>33977686
Come in legally and you'll be welcomed. Those citizenship videos are like crack, I swear.
>>
File: 100.jpg (114KB, 862x1024px) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
114KB, 862x1024px
I moved to USA from eastern potato and USA gave me a gun carry permit before even allowing me to vote. They're like " here, take this, watch out for our niggers lol". I was like lol.
>>
File: 1482672012930.gif (44KB, 827x628px) Image search: [Google]
1482672012930.gif
44KB, 827x628px
>>33977274
There's no easy way to get into firearms if you weren't born surrounded by them. Research. Research research research.

Look everywhere, absorb all the knowledge you can, visit /k/, yes we are retarded and most of what we say is absolute drivel. But sometimes someone gives a golden nugget of info like when the Taurus P111MG2 was on sale.

The best way I've found for nofunz is for them to pick their favorite gun and have them research the fuck out of it, then research competitors' guns. M82A1 M107 vs KVSK ect. Then research what weapons pair well with it, upsides, downsides.

Go to gun shows, listen to the old people, ignore anyone who says clip when referring to a magazine and black people buying glock 40s.

Get gun friends. These people are more often than not willing to bend over backwards for you if you show even the slightest interest. We want you among us.

Last but not least, buy a halfway decent gun for your first purchase. I'd suggest a rifle in .223/5.56x45mm and similar cartridges. 5.45x39mm, 7.62x39mm. Pistol cal rifles are pretty neat too. .22lr 9x19mm, 9x18mm Makarov, .45ACP. AND SHOOT IT. Don't buy it and let it rot under your bed or in a nightstand. Experience is key.

I wish you the best of luck and welcome to the family. Now fuck off.
>>
>>33977274
OP makes a good point. Part of the intent of gun control laws is to scare people into not even bothering to try to buy guns because they think it will be impossible or way too hard. The truth is that even in most places with a reputation for strict gun control, you can become a hasguns if you're not a criminal or a mental patient, and have the patience to wade through some government paperwork. Yes, your choices may be restricted, but you can still be a hasguns and you may be surprised at what you're able to legally buy. For example, for some reason Europeans have an attitude that rifles are weapons of war, while shotguns are sporting weapons. Because of that, it's actually relatively easy to get a shotgun even in European countries that have a reputation for gun control (the UK is a good example). Look up the laws yourselves. Know what you can and can't have, know what the requirements are, know what the right answers to give to the local police department or on the government forms are. Again, you might be surprised what you're allowed to have.
>>
>>33977686
>AR-18,
It's called an AR-15 you fucking subhuman trogdolyte
>>
>>33981242
lol
Dumb fucking normie casual thinks an ar15 is an ar18.
>>
>>33981242
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ArmaLite_AR-18
>???
What did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.