[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Behold, k, this is how the retarded Australian government views

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0184.png (152KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0184.png
152KB, 750x1334px
Behold, k, this is how the retarded Australian government views the mystical eternal beast of yore, the Glock.

What follows is an Australian bedtime lullaby regarding the aforementioned frightful beast:

"Beware the Glock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the plastic blight, and shun
The frumious exploderpistol!"
>>
File: IMG_0919.jpg (77KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0919.jpg
77KB, 600x600px
Creativity deserves a bump
>>
>>33977205

Kek! Australian Tea Party.

3 guys and a dog in their Mum's shed.
>>
>>33977228

... and one of them is an ASIO agent!
>>
>>33977236
whats that? is that like our BATF? do they shoot your pet kangaroos instead of your dog though?
>>
>>33977252
our ASIO is like your DHS. our BATF is basically the AFP.
>>
>>33977252
well specifically ASIO is like your DHS and FBI.
>>
What is the real Ferrari of guns, /k/?
>>
>glock
>ferrari of handguns
hahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAhahhAHha

It's a fucking toyota.
It works, it gets you from A to B in relative ease and not much in other extras. Some people love to mod their toyotas into monstrosities, it has plenty of aftermarket support.
>>
>>33977291
Probably Sig, seeing as everyone who owns one won't shut the fuck up about the damn things.
>>
File: images %282%29.jpg (20KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
images %282%29.jpg
20KB, 511x288px
I think it is some sort of automatic, I don't think it's a machine gun but it's certainly a high powered weapon and I'm not an expert on guns
>Victoria Police Deputy Commissioner

Savage BA110 bolt-action
>>
>>33977322
Agreed...Sig and HK...muh german engineering
>>
>>33977341
i have an HK it sucks
>>
>>33977349
What model anon?
>>
>>33977291
Korth. Finest handguns on the market.
>>
File: miami-vice-main.jpg (639KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
miami-vice-main.jpg
639KB, 1024x768px
>>33977291
Bren 10.
>>
>>33977357
usp 9mm tacticool

doesn't accept standard rail mounted lights, pointlessly huge and the fucking thread protector screws off the wrong direction
>>
>>33977302
And just like the toyotas used by ISIS, they sometimes explode.
>>
>>33977322
>>33977341
I'd say Sig and HK are more like bmw and Audi, they're more expensive, but not prohibitively so. They've even got some cheaper lower end models to compete with the glocks (Toyota)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.