[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which? CZ seems like an obviously better choice but FN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0999.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0999.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
Which?

CZ seems like an obviously better choice but FN looks cooler IMO.
>>
>>33975452
never f'ing buy fn
>>
P10c looks pretty comfy. FN seems to have finally began advertising their pistols

Been in the gun world since the fns series started and I've already seen more ads and interest for the 509 than Ive ever seen for the fns'
>>
>>33975452
Try both guns, weigh aesthetic appeal of both, buy one.
They are both made by reputable manufactures and are striker fired.
>>
>>33975452
Just bought the FNS. Fit my hand better than any of the other guns in my price range (except for a .38 special revolver that I also really wanted). I pick it up tomorrow and hopefully take it shooting right after so I'll let you know what I think.
>>
>>33975452
what is it with FN and that fucking cactus grip.
>>
>>33975452
I own a fns-9c, an fnx-45 tactical, and at one point owned an fnx-9. It's safe to say I am an FN fanboy. I have also shot a 509 a rep brought into the gun store I work at a few weeks ago.

The 509 was....disappointing actually. The trigger was kinda meh (which is shocking to me because the 9c's trigger is amazing out of the box imo). Grip texture is nice and so are sights that actually have an aftermarket (on the fns' they're proprietary and there are no good options) but this doesn't make up for the hilarious overpricing or the meh tier trigger. I'm also more butthurt than I care to admit that the magazines aren't interchangeable between any of these pistols. Fns mags don't fit the 509 or the fnx. There is no reason for that other than to get more money from guys like me. And the 509 only comes with 2 whereas all other fn pistols i've mentioned came with 3. They ARE good guns, but between the two, I'd go with the cz. And that's coming from a fn fanboy.
>>
>>33975452
Functionality over looks ALWAYS.
>>
>>33975452
wheres the FN warranty guy
>>
>>33975452
Get the FN if you don't mind sneding it in to the factory every 2000 rounds for inspection on your own dime.

Wouldn't want to void that warranty!
>>
>>33975452
Slide length really bugs me about the FNS. I don't like that it's Glock 17 height, but shorter barrel and slide. I would just go with their FNX series.
>>
>>33975469
Why?
>>
>>33976308
Here>>33975469
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.