[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I found this old Alice pack at a surplus store and the previous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 20170515_204038.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170515_204038.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
So I found this old Alice pack at a surplus store and the previous owner wrote his name and address on it. Looked him up on Google and it looks like he's in his 60's and still living at the same address. Should I send it to him? Or would that be weird?
>>
He obviously doesn't want it, but it might be cool to send him a letter or something.
>>
File: 20170515_204134.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170515_204134.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>33975190
He lives in Mesa, AZ. Rest of the address withheld so you turbo autists don't shit on his lawn or something.
>>
>>33975190
weird. plus he could have ptsd and seeing his old ruck might trigger him. he'd kill everyone.
>>
>>33975209
Send him a letter mate
>>
>>33975201
I figured since it was at a surplus store he probably left it when he left the military.

>>33975218
So...do it?
>>
>>33975190
Write him a letter from his old friend Alice. Let him know that you are doing well, and that you are getting out more these days. Inquire about his health and all the typical small talk.

>TFW no ruck pen pal
>>
>>33975245
Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much healing

Hello, can you hear me?
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet

There's such a difference between us
And a million miles

Hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter. It clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore

Hello, how are you?
It's so typical of me to talk about myself. I'm sorry
I hope that you're well
Did you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened?

>It's no secret that the both of us
>Are running out of time
>>
File: Banter Stops.jpg (94KB, 602x709px) Image search: [Google]
Banter Stops.jpg
94KB, 602x709px
>>33975209
>tfw you live in mesa
>>
>>33975435
it could always be worse, he could live in AJ
>>
>>33975435
Are you a 60+ year old vet named Ben? Because if so I have your old pack.
>>
>>33975466
thats true
>>
>>33975476
not the last time I checked
>>
why the fuck would he write his home address on it if he was innamilitary? He would have wrote his PLT and company name on it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.