[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Noguns soon to be a Hasguns here (whenever my PD finishes processing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: sas.870.a.jpg (86KB, 375x460px) Image search: [Google]
sas.870.a.jpg
86KB, 375x460px
Noguns soon to be a Hasguns here (whenever my PD finishes processing my FID) and I'm looking into buying a quality but cheap shotgun as my first gun.

I've been looking at either a Remington 870 or a Mossberg 500 but I'm open to other suggestions.

Also poorfag and my budget is $450-500.

Also also shotgun thread.
>>
What state you in? :)
>>
>>33971241
Currently in New Jersey
>>
>>33971264
I hope you're there against your will.
>>
>>33971177
>I've been looking at either a Remington 870 or a Mossberg 500 but I'm open to other suggestions.
>Also poorfag and my budget is $450-500.
Thats pretty much what you got unless you buy used.
>>
>>33971264
Same, waiting for my reputable person to come back from japan. 2 weeks until I submit papers.

Go with the remington, its slightly more respectable than the mossberg.

Unless you just want the jamal scattergun, then mossberg it is.
>>
>>33971413
>reputable person
excuse my ignorance, I live in a pro-freedom state, what is this?
>>
Always Remington. Winchester 1300 if you can find one used. Mossys are alright but not nearly as smooth as a well used 870
>>
>>33971439

Not that anon but I think NJ requires three character witnesses. They also speak to your employer
>>
>>33971439

Depends on which county you live in, but you are required to list 2-3 people to answer police questions via survey or phone call.

They can or can't be related to you, and can or can't be living with you. Differences between counties.
>>
>>33971177
Get a used one they're pretty much indestructible.
An MP-153 is also a fantastic choice but I don't know if you have that over there.
>>
>>33971465
>>33971704
Holy shit, this is awful.
>>
>>33971465
My PD wanted two refereces. Ony of my references fucking forgot to hand in his questionaaire that was sent to him so after 6 months of waiting they finally told me that they were still waiting one of my references.

He handed it in but I'm praying it doesn't take another 6 months to process because of this.
>>
>>33971413
>Go with the remington, its slightly more respectable than the mossberg.
I didn't think getting a pump without quality control was more respectable, anon.
get the Mossberg 500 over the 870 express, OP. It's a far better new purchase.
>>
>>33971737
We got a variant of the MP-153 imported by Remington between 2006 and 2008.
>>
File: shotty.jpg (47KB, 567x425px) Image search: [Google]
shotty.jpg
47KB, 567x425px
> Get a mossberg 500 with a stock on it and a short barrel
>profit
You can easily get these for under 300 every day all day. Plus they're so idiot proof they issue them to US Marines in an "upgraded" version.
>>
>>33971821
It took my PD over a month to process and my friends and employer mailed their shit fast.
>>33971796
>>33971704
>>33971465
My PD couldn't be living with or family

My boss got the letter and told everyone and they made fun of me for like a week lol

And for anyone saying buy used, the market here is fucking horrible. I found 3 people selling fucking SKS's(which of the 4 gun shops I visited, none had) that never even responded to me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.