[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >visiting family in bumfuck nowhere >decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0286.jpg (36KB, 299x321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0286.jpg
36KB, 299x321px
>be me
>visiting family in bumfuck nowhere
>decide to check out local gun store
>ask to see new generation S&W M&P
>ride slide back slowly when working action to be respectful
>gun store owner grabs gun from hand
>" god damn it boy, you gotta work dem like this!"
>proceeds to violently pull slide back and led it slam forward with a horrible "kachunk" sound

I shudder to think some of the abuse these "brand new" guns have undergone before someone buys them.
>>
>>33970927
If the gun can't take that kind of "abuse" then who the hell would want to trust their life with it. Pistol is fine.
>>
>>33970927
are you okay? maybe you should go lie down
>>
>>33970927
Wow, be careful there, you poor delicate flower. It's almost like you had a machine meant to contain explosions and direct death.
>>
>>33970927

I shudder to think of the amount of autism you have.
>>
>>33970927
Delicate city boy cuck btfo
>>
>>33970927
I bet you're the kind of person that takes 50 hammer whacks to drive a nail in.
>>
>>33970927
I mean kinda of a douche move on the guys part but you dont have be delicate with a chunk of steel.(if this is a true story).

Although you shouldnt let 1911s ride home under their own weight with a empty chamber. It wont hurt it but it causes alot of wear over time.

Though there is nothing wrong with slowly working a guns action, its a simply way of feeling out the quality of the machining and craftsmanship.
>>
>>33970927
you realize it does that every time you shoot it right op? This is a joke right?
>>
>>33970927
>Urbanite new male faggot descends on rural >relatives
>Decides to descend on local gun store to >educate >mmman who knows more about >guns than OP ever will
>ask to see new generation S&W M&P hoping >it wont be in stock so OP may sneer snottily >about rural areas
>Is handed gund. Proceeds to rack it like a >faggot applying tinsel to his partners anus
<Disgusted stor owner racks it as it is a firearm >deigned to be cocked via the immense force >derived from a propellant exploding
>Butthurt urbanite numale retreats to internet to >complain about his self imposed lack of >dignity.

I'll bet you have a handshake like a wet rag too.
>>
>>33971228
This is exactly what happened.

Some of the autismos here are so fucking retarded. Your personal belief isn't fact op and racking a gun a few times isn't gonna do shit to it.

You got schooled by someone but you're justifying yourself with the whole people are fudds bullshit and you know more than they do. Glad you got knocked down a few rungs today.
>>
File: youdoodle-2017-05-15T16-05-28Z.jpg (22KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
youdoodle-2017-05-15T16-05-28Z.jpg
22KB, 225x225px
>>33970927
>Dumb people is dumb post
>OP is the dumbs
>>
>>33970927
If you don't let the slide slam forward by itself the round doesn't seat properly and you need to use the forward assist to seat it.
>>
>>33971228
This.
Look, your probably an alright guy.. the only thing that really took any abuse here is your pride and you probably know it. Just own it and learn from it.
>>
This one time I was looking at pistols I used the slide release to slam it forward, the guy at the counter muttered "oh" as if he was in disbelief or shock.
I don't know if I did anything inadequate but now I just choose to bitch it every time when I handle stuff I didn't buy at the counter.
>>
Honestly I have a tendency to be overly gentle with stuff at the counter too. A couple times the guy at the counter even talked shit about it or scoffs.. But if it was MY store I would much rather see customers that respect other people's property than the wanna be Rambo guys that go in smacking bolt releases or racking shotguns as hard and loud as they can just to look tough. Most store owners feel the same way.
Yes you were too gentle, yes the guy was a douche about it.

I also like to lock the bolt back and stick my thumb in the chanber to reflect light through the barrel so I can inspect the barrel by looking down the bore. I have had a guy at a gun show grab a rifle away from me while doing that and act all outraged that I looked down the barrel "because safety first". People will get bent out of shape over just about anything.
>>
File: saltedglock.jpg (51KB, 724x505px) Image search: [Google]
saltedglock.jpg
51KB, 724x505px
>>33970927
Hey OP, all of the other posters in this thread are autistic as fuck. Only they are worried about being detected, so now they have evolved to hide behind it, by accusing normal people like you of being autistic.

I agree with you OP, I see a lot of shitty handling of guns, by gun store employees. I get that some people don't care about treating objects with respect, however until it is purchased, you should assume the future owner will be one of these people. Not a dipshit that likes to fill his gun with mud, drive over it with a F250, and never clean it, just to prove a point that never needed proving.

If snatching something out of someones hand, and acting like a socially inept redneck to make yourself feel big is normal, then the autists in this thread have truly won.

RIP non faggoty normal people.
>>
File: 1494551808426.gif (107KB, 175x131px) Image search: [Google]
1494551808426.gif
107KB, 175x131px
>look at a floor model Sig
>there is no grease to be seen on the rails which are beat to shit for a gun that is advertised as "new"
>>
>>33970927
OP is a delicate flower, proving once again that city boys are softer than freshly dropped cow shit.
>>
>>33970927
If the gun could be worn out by racking slide of manipulating trigger WITHOUT a small explosion (firing the gun) then it probably would not be a gun worth buying.
>>
>>33971228

Jesus christ you should be flayed for that fuck up of a greentext
>>
>>33970927
You did the right thing. Whenever I check out a gun I don't fingerfuck it, I inspect it and usually do it with a good chance of purchasing it. These are the same type of people who drive aggressive in a rental car because "It ain't mine".
>>
>>33971717
Boy the finish on the new Gen 5 sure looks good, doesn't it guise?
>>
>>33970927
Thanks OP, for proving once again that /k/ is the easiest board to troll.
>>
>>33970927
It's not made of glass you idiot. They withstand thousands of literal explosions. Racking a slide isn't abuse. Fuck off.
>>
>>33970927
>abuse

went by discount gun place that sells about 40/day

on the way out 2 of the sales peeps were having contests who can pull the trigger 6 times fastest on revolvers, using new revolvers of course

cripes i thought about sending them an email to complain but i never buy revolvers
>>
>>33971717
What happened to that glock?
>>
>>33974902
saltwater probably considering the image name
>>
>>33974913
I'm assuming that as well. I'd just like to know how long it was in the water and if any care was taken after. I want to go swimming in the ocean with my HK, but I don't want it to turn into that.
>>
>>33971717
>normal

No you guys aren't. Quit treated steel like it's your virgin hymen
>>
>>33970927
>this baits the /k/
>>
>>33970927
>guns are designed to take high pressures, hot gases, and rapid violent movements.
>racking a slide by human hands will destroy it!!
>>
Store owner let you know not to ride the bolt forward so you won't have a malfunction with it. Sounds like a decent store.
>>
>>33971652
>if it was MY store I would much rather see customers that respect other people's property than the wanna be Rambo guys that go in smacking bolt releases or racking shotguns as hard and loud as they can just to look tough. Most store owners feel the same way.
This.
>>
>>33971228
Crawl back into your swamp until you've sobered up off all that moonshine and can greentext properly
>>
>>33970938
F P B P
P
B
P
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.