[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So uh, in theory, what would be the chances of a 5 year old golden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7653.png (393KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7653.png
393KB, 486x486px
So uh, in theory, what would be the chances of a 5 year old golden retriever living from multiple shots of 9MM hollow points? How long would it have to survive before taking it to the vet? This is all uh, in theory of course. For curiousities sake. Pic unrelated
>>
Probs gonna die.
>>
your dog is dead. I'm sorry
>>
Doggo is deado, pressing multiple Fs for your stupidity.
>>
F
>>
Did you have an atf inspection?
>>
>>33966704
>multiple shots
How do you ND into your dog multiple fucking times?

Also not very long at all. Depends on where it got hit but hours at best, probably.

Why can't you take it to the fucking vet you shit
>>
>gets startled by one of the least threatening breeds in existence
>magdumps 9mm hp into it
>i-is it gonna make it?

Fucking christ op
>>
>>33967040
If the dog was on his property then op is more than justified.
>>
>>33967060
So long as the dog violated the NAP, then its fine.
>>
>>33966704
ATF plz go

also dingo dongo is ded
>>
File: IMG_2608.jpg (332KB, 1227x1157px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2608.jpg
332KB, 1227x1157px
>>33966704
I know how you feel, I keep on posting naughty pictures on 4chan. I've been through 3 doggos so so far.
>>
>>33967060

ok Ahmed
>>
>>33966704
It's gonna last 5 minutes AT BEST

Next time keep that fucker from shitting on my property.
>>
He's probably worried about ATF coming to visit...
>>
>>33968319
The ATF is probably going to hire him on the spot.
>>
>>33966704
ATF pls go
>>
If that dog in theory died before taking it to the vet for reasons, should the person in that theory bury it in the woods? Or burn it? To prevent some people from stumbling upon it of course.
I like these hypotheticals, I personally would never let this happen to MY golden retriever.
>>
>neighbor's dogs keep coming around and try messing around with our dog
>just fire shots in the air to scare them off
>really tempted to just mag dump them instead
>can't because the neighbor is a close friend of parents and grandparents
>>
File: Door Triggers.jpg (393KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Door Triggers.jpg
393KB, 1280x1280px
>>33967250
Do you have any Aluminum Nitrate recipes. I lost mine.
>>
>>33966704
depends

if famas, DEDMAS
>>
>>33966704
If you shot that many times and to ask how long it will take for the dog to die out proves that you are utterly bad at aming and need to never pick up a gun again because your a lousy shot.

Also for someone wanting to ask that about a dog need to go get your mental status checked because you can have the dog put down at the vet cheaper then what those bullets cost.

Unless your an ATF agent.
>>
>>33966704
F
>>
>>33966704
> what would be the chances of a 5 year old golden retriever living from multiple shots of 9MM hollow points?
Exactly the same as the chances it would have from FMJ.

Shot placement is king = JHP dosen't do shit.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.