[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So im talking to the army special forces recruiter (because fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1296364575435.jpg (2MB, 2817x1835px) Image search: [Google]
1296364575435.jpg
2MB, 2817x1835px
So im talking to the army special forces recruiter (because fuck marsoc) and im trying to pick a job. Im thinking weapons sgt but im afraid id and up an armory bitch. Should i just try for combat medic?
>>
File: leon-karssen.jpg (20KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
leon-karssen.jpg
20KB, 500x300px
>>33959564
Gotta take some risk
I myself don't want to end up in the submarines but there's still the possibility.
>>
>>33959564
why would you want to join the army? it's full of racists
>>
>>33959564
You can do whatever MOS you want. Go to SFAS, and become a 18B. You can be a highspeed super hooah infantryman or a super hooah 91F. Even a hooah 92S, shower laundry guy and still go to SFAS. The Army is what you make it OP.
>>
>>33959613
because maybe I am a racist and I want to be with my own kind??
>>
File: air force body shape.png (77KB, 170x213px) Image search: [Google]
air force body shape.png
77KB, 170x213px
>>33959613
This. Go air force, they are inclusive to all 72 genders and all of the races
>>
>>33959613
discriminating is how people discern good from bad
>>
>>33959631
>>>pol
>>
>wanting to be special forces
>either a psychopath or call of duty kid
>>
>>33959625
Well im in the marines now and its gay as hell but my buddy just went the the guard SF weekend warrior operator that deploys when he wants sounds like a good time to me.
>>
>>33959674
> too fat for sf
> mock people with goals
Honestly if you can make it into SF whatever your motivation is you'll earn my respect.
>>
File: 4cf___Copy.gif (4MB, 270x263px) Image search: [Google]
4cf___Copy.gif
4MB, 270x263px
>>33959726
I just dont know if i want to be a weapons sgt or medic i have to tell the recruiter.
>>
>>33959836
You don't get to pick, it's an 18x contract. Pick weapons, it's more fun and a short pipeline
>>
>>33959836
SF medics have far longer schools, unless you want to make that some sort of career after the military, I'd avoid it.
t. Regular guy that has a few good friends that were NSW medics
>>
>>33959564
LMFAO. ok kid. Just join special forces and be a weapons Sgt. make sure to let your magical unicorn.

What am I reading? I couldn't make a child so stupid.
>>
>>33959564
Current spec ops here
Ask me anything
>>
>>33961161

How much cock can your ass take before it gets sore?
>>
>>33961176
Atleast a Squads worth of cocks, although I have done alot more cause no pain no gain
>>
>>33959706
If you get SF as NG you can basically be Tim Kennedy and then some. It's a good time for any long tabber.
>>
>>33961268
God you are awful
>>
>>33961268
black dicks?
>>
>>33961816
You start with Asian and Hispanic, then white, then black, then BLACK.

As much as people say the best way to learn to swim is to jump in the deep end, it doesn't quite work that way in real life.
>>
>>33961816
By that do you mean big dicks? In my experience with dicks (which is alot of experience) dick size doesn't depend on race, although the biggest dick I've taken was white.
But yes I have taken black dicks. Any other questions? Here's a fun SF fact, gun oil works great as lube.
>>
this is a troll thread
>>
>>33959564
>2017
>still believing recruiter contracts are worth the paper their printed on

Rear side, paragraph 3.

"The terms and conditions herein may be altered at any time in order to meet the needs of the Army"
>>
>>33959613
kill yourself
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.