[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Looking at a fal to buy >It doesnt come with a pair of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: fal.jpg (102KB, 1734x768px) Image search: [Google]
fal.jpg
102KB, 1734x768px
>Looking at a fal to buy
>It doesnt come with a pair of short shorts

Am I being hoodwinked?
>>
>>33958911
Stop being a fucking fag and go buy the FAL (As if you have the money to buy one) and consider the short shorts afterwards you memeing sperg
>>
Bamboozled in fact
>>
where do i find rhodesian short shorts? i know fireforceventures has fatigues but i didnt see any shorts last i checked...
>>
>>33958911
but, they DO come with free feelings of white supremacy.
>>
>>33960957
fuck you baitposter the RAR and selous scouts (which were majority black by the end of the war) were fucking badass

rhodesia was about western civilization (which, happens to tend to be white and christian) vs communist niggers it wasnt >muh pure white race

keep your bait for /pol/ faggot
>>
File: 1493330428842.png (276KB, 378x406px) Image search: [Google]
1493330428842.png
276KB, 378x406px
>>33958911
>Buying an FAL
Oh you're being bamboozled alright, hoodwinked even but it isn't because of the lack of short shorts
>>
>>33960937
Fireforce is a scam
>>
>>33961037
Get out
>>
>>33961067
It's a very aesthetic weapon and it has alot of meme history attached obviously, but the design/feel is really fucking dated. It feels extremely front heavy and the ergonomics aren't so hot. Not saying I wouldn't own one for what they are, just saying it is memed pretty fucking hard on here because of Rhodesia
>>
>>33958911
can you really be a man among men if you're not wearing the short shorts? i mean, they complete the ensemble.
>>
File: Para FAL but aimpoint is sold.jpg (1MB, 2975x1893px) Image search: [Google]
Para FAL but aimpoint is sold.jpg
1MB, 2975x1893px
>>33961812
It's a good rifle tho
>>
>>33961065
theyre a scam? how?
>>
>>33962011
It's like a 3moa rifle at best, they're cool but not let's be honest they're not the best battle rifle out there.
>>
>>33963317
>3moa rifle at best
>laughs in steyr
You can get an FAL to around 1.5-2moa. They're not the most accurate guns but they're also 60 year old battle rifles. It'll hit a plate at 3-4x the distances most people will ever put it at on the range anyways
>>
>>33961023
the funny part is that at BEST reports conflict about the RAR, stating that in the selous scouts seems to be the only place the black soldiers really managed to distinguish themselves in general.
>>
>>33963650
They kinda needed blacks in the Selous scouts. Them pretending to be gommies led to crazy shit like rolling into an encampment and machine gunning half the guerrillas. Which resulted for about 1/3rd of the kills for Rhodesia in that year.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.