[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get there being AK fanboys. There's a mythos around the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: AK47.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AK47.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I get there being AK fanboys. There's a mythos around the rifle itself.

Why are there AK haters? There's nothing to hate about it. It's a machine with moving parts, it can jam. But most would agree that it takes more to jam it than nearly any other gun and less work to unjam it in the event of a fouling
>>
There are haters anywhere there are fanboys. The more obnoxious the fanboys, the stronger the hate. Just look at the Glock and katana crowds.
>>
the AK haters are just fanboys of something else.
>>
File: 20170513_172229.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170513_172229.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>>33955077
Haters are people who have never used a arsenal AK before, really fun gun
Pic is of range day at 65 yards. A 44. S&W 626, Arsenal AK, and ruger takedown. Ak is by far my favorite.
Chunk of metal weighed like 80+ lbs.
>>
>>33955077
Now that AK's cost more than $600 you're better off getting a free floated AR in .300blk or 5.56 for your money than buying a $1000 AK for a 2 MOA rifle with a smaller American aftermarket and looser tolerances and QC.
>>
>>33955295
I got my WASR for $500

No mag dimples looks weird but it runs like a jew with a coupon
>>
>>33955077
Because humans are tribal by nature.

The two biggest tribes in the rifle world are still the AR and the AK. If you strongly feel a sense of belonging to one tribe you may also feel the obligation not not like the other tribe. This is not rocket science.
>>
>>33955216
>Shooting mild steel

Man just buy some real steel targets, they aren't expensive
>>
File: IMG_1728.jpg (54KB, 352x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1728.jpg
54KB, 352x351px
>>33955304
>but it runs like a jew with a coupon
If only our supposed Russian loving president would drop those import bans
>>
>>33955534
No shit, and somehow also Norinco

I would love to laugh at faggots getting BTFO with their $400 SKSes and $250 Mosins
>>
>>33955077
Mainly, as others have said, because of the rabid fanboys being obnoxious cunts.

There are valid complaints against the rifle though, such as the crude sights, substandard optics mounting, shit ergos, shit factory and meh aftermarket triggers, and near total lack of quality ammo.

5-10 years ago all these were easily excused or overlooked because they were cheap to buy and feed compared to the other mag fed semis, but this is no longer the case.
>>
>>33955216
>arsenal AK
not a real AK, real AKs with fun switches are useless unless you're using them at 100m or less because of the sights being utter crap and barrels that wobble like A whip.

> Training ANA commandos 2010.
> Recent aid package came in
> worn out m16a2s, few m4s. some beaten to shit
> gave them 10 mins with them
> all but 2 out of the platoon ditch the AKs and go for an entirely new weapon system
> mostly because of the sights

AK sights work just fine if you don't use them or know where your enemy is coming from and you've got the area covered.

When fighting the taliban, they would only ever fire machine guns and enfields at us yonder 300m.

At close range though those fuckers were scary, cause they would empty the mag into you.

also from my experience they jam just a much as the m16, the only difference is that they're easier to clear, you just have to rack it again.

The m16/m4 you had to pull back cocking handle, forward assist, do this do that, and commonly break the receiver halves and fuck with the internals.
>>
>>33955832
Wut
>>
>>33955077
It is the same as console wars or DC vs Marvel, autists will argue over stupid shit rather than enjoy more than one thing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.