[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/, where do you leave your ccw when in the bathroom, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170513-204808.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170513-204808.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Hey /k/, where do you leave your ccw when in the bathroom, I leave mine on my undies so it's easy to get at and I won't forget it when standing up.
>>
>>33953751
in my chair
>>
>>33953811
But what about in a public bathroom?
>>
>>33953825
dont use one
>>
You autistic fucks. You get a stiff belt for carry and leave it in the holster. How are all you fucktards having problems with your firearms. I hope you do forget and jam it up your ass and it goes off.
>>
>>33953825
In my chair
>>
>>33954346
stiff belts aint comfy, fag
>>
File: IMG_20170506_223116.jpg (459KB, 1765x1310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170506_223116.jpg
459KB, 1765x1310px
>>33953751

fuck yea
>>
I pull it out of it's holster when I take my pants off to hang them on the stall door and play with it while I do my business.

This is the only proper course of action that allows me to not only keep my pants and firearms off the fecal matter covered floor but also defend myself in what would usually be a prime ambush location instantaneously.

It also has the added benefit of intimidation capability when negotiating with stall neighbors in the event of an ass paper shortage.
>>
>>33953751
>>33954346
>>33954436
>>33954441
Ya'll sit down to pee? Because who shits in public?
>>
>>33954458
>Ya'll sit down to pee?

Do you like getting urine all over your legs and the floor?

>Because who shits in public?
People that travel farther than 5 minutes from mommies
>>
>>33954458
>he stands when he pees
that's not very ladylike, anon.
>>
>>33954469
I live 2 hours from mom
>>33954479
That's my point
>>
>>33954489
That's a long bike ride for tendies
>>
>>33954441
Every shitter I ever shat in, the stall doors and hooks were too far away to reach.

>>33954458
Nah brah, I had to do an emergency turbo shit.

>>33954469
>People that travel farther than 5 minutes from mommies

My apartment toilet is the low flow garbage toilet so even on a light shit I have to double flush, but if I have a large PM shit I clog the toilet every time.

Last time the toilet over flowed and had to mop up the entire bathroom.
>>
>>33954458
Who shits at home?

Boss makes a buck, i make a dime, that's why i shit on company time.
>>
I have ulcerative colitis, so I have to know where every bathroom is upon entering any area, otherwise blood might not hit the toilet. I keep my gun in my undies so people don't see it, but otherwise I'm rushing a bathroom at some point every few hours. You get good at hiding your piece that way
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.