[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 guys came up to me today and 1 punched me square in the mouth.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 20170513_212037.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170513_212037.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
3 guys came up to me today and 1 punched me square in the mouth. This is the biggest knife I have. Anything I can add to it to make any cuts pack more damage?
>>
An arm with actual muscles
>>
Ask me how I know you're a Brit.
>>
>>33950325
heat it to 1000°C
>>
>>33950325
not live in england
>>
>>33950325
Learn how to fight you limp-wristed ass wrangler. Knives are a sharp extension of your rm. If you can't use your arm you're liable to get stabbed with your own knife. Don't give me any excuses about you don't have enough time or my interests do not coincide with it. That's horse shit and you know it. If you want to be able to protect yourself learn how to beat the shit out of someone else and counter having the shit beaten out of you. Without confidence and commitment to an attack not even a gun is worth a fuck when you get jumped if you're not of the mindset to commit to protecting yourself.
>>
File: Cosmic_knife_super-heated.png (453KB, 1350x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic_knife_super-heated.png
453KB, 1350x1050px
>>33950325
>>
>>33950325
1. Good luck taking that out of your pocket and opening it before you get punched.
2. If you slash at somebody with that, it's only going to piss them off.
3. If you stab somebody with that, your hand is going to slip forward and get sliced open on the blade.
4. You've now escalated the conflict from punches to knives. If the other guy is stronger, you are at a disadvantage, especially if he disarms you and/or uses your knife against you.
5. Nobody wins in a knife fight; one guy dies at the scene and the other dies in the ambulance.

Get a gun, or open carry a halberd like an autist if you can't, not that letter opener.
>>
>>33950487
>5. Nobody wins in a knife fight; one guy dies at the scene and the other dies in the ambulance.
I'm pretty sure the guy that dies in the ambulance usually gets declared the winner.
>>
>>33950325
a knife is not a good defensive weapon. carry a large flashlight or a padlock attached to a chain or handkerchief.
>>
>>33950325
get a spring-assisted
>>
>>33950325
concealed carry a tomahawk you faggot
>>
>>33950325
Stop being a worthless British piece of shit.
>>
>>33950690
>tomahawk
get a morningstar
>>
File: Rambo-with-a-stick.jpg (118KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Rambo-with-a-stick.jpg
118KB, 800x800px
>>33950325
Tie it to a stick and spear said would be attacker in the neck.
>>
smear the blade with a mixture of your own feces and those nice little bacteria that cause necrotizing fasciitis. Enjoy the thought of your attacker dying in agony as your mouth heals.
>>
>>33950487
>2. If you slash at somebody with that, it's only going to piss them off.

That's BS.

Any slice that does an inch or more will make someone bleed all over the place, and unless they intend to kill you, they're going to fuck right off as soon as blood starts flowing.
>>
>>33950403
What's the best form of self-defense/martial arts to learn? Besides just working out and punching them?
>>
>>33950380
He said mouth not gob
>>
>>33951955
Depends on what is close to you. Shorinjiryu is the hard styles of all the schools of karate combined into one style. It's good for punching, kicking and knocking people over. Boxing is good for punching people in the head and being light on your feet. Aikido will give you good situational awareness and teach you how to get back on your feet quickly as well as how to knock people over and joint destruction. Muay Thai will teach you how to utilize elbows and knees as glancing blows combined and can be very destructive if you don't go to a sport mcdojo. BJJ is butt grappling and ground fighting is worthless in street fights. It's good for getting on top of someone else then getting back up on your feet. That is it. Pancration is hardcore as fuck but it's not going to be easy to find a teacher.
>>
>>33950516
This
>>
>>33950575
>OR MAYBE A BIKE LOCK
>>
>>33950487

Technically the guy in the ambulance won.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.