[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there bullying in your country's army? What tpye of bullying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: ffer.jpg (69KB, 450x256px) Image search: [Google]
ffer.jpg
69KB, 450x256px
Is there bullying in your country's army? What tpye of bullying?

Just among the enlisted or also among officers?

What's your opinion about it?
>>
>>33949909
there's nothing not bothering me, besides that it feeds me
>>
File: Short.jpg (55KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Short.jpg
55KB, 600x450px
>>33949909
My cousin told me about some back and forth bullying his department and another department got into when he was in the Navy. It's actually a fucking hilarious story if anyone wants to listen.
>>
>>33950930
Yes please.
>>
File: 1479760725653.jpg (75KB, 407x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479760725653.jpg
75KB, 407x600px
>>33951014
Alright sorry for the wait, had some people show up. Anyway, my cousin was a machinist's mate onboard the USS New York and was part of the first crew that served onboard the ship. I'm gonna greentext the rest.

>Cousin and other coworkers had nothing to do.
>Got bored and starting throwing shit at each other (nuts, bolts, small wrenches, etc.)
>Pipe welders a deck below them were getting annoyed were getting pelted with random shit, because the floors were actually grates.
>One of the pipe welder dudes gets mad and comes up to my cousin's deck, opens the door, and just glares at them and doesn't say anything
>He closes the hatch and everyone just kind of shrugs it off goes back to fagging off again.
>Shift ends
>They go to open the door
>Wtf they locked the door on us
>Turns out pipe welder dude had taken a welding rod and twisted it around the part of the door where you'd put a padlock.
>Pipe welders are standing outside laughing their asses off
>Suddenly, back up arrives in the form of some other sailor they know
>He was apparently fucking ripped, but he was kind of a faggot
>He wasn't a douche though
>Cousin and crew start yelling at this dude to come let them out but Muscle Faggot (as I'll call him) started bitching about they were punching him in the ribs
>Eventually pipe welders get bored and leave
>Muscle Faggot lets out my cousin and his crew and they begin to plot their revenge.

(Part 2 incoming)
>>
File: 1457418327609.jpg (70KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
1457418327609.jpg
70KB, 460x562px
>>33951352
Part 2

>By the next day, my cousin and his crew had formulated a daring plan
>Using blitzkrieg tactics, they stormed into pipe welder's department
>They herded the terrorized and confused welders into a corner of the room
>Two men with huge buckets of cold seawater ran in and began to mercilessly drench the welders
>Victory had been had but only temporarily
>A few hours later, my cousin was coming back from lunch
>He turned the corner and ran into the biggest black man he had ever seen before
>Motherfucker was like Michael Clarke Duncan big
>The guy looks down at my cousin (who is 6' 7" btw), smiles and wraps my cousin in a fucking bear hug
>Suddenly, a bunch of pipe welders come running in and start punching my cousin in the ribs
>They do this for about a minute and then they let my cousin go
>They cuss at each other for a bit and then they leave
>This couldn't go unanswered of course, so my cousin and his crew devised another devious plan

(Final part incoming, hopefully there's still people around)
>>
File: Sick Ride.jpg (182KB, 800x603px) Image search: [Google]
Sick Ride.jpg
182KB, 800x603px
>>33951424
Final part

I should mention first that the USS New York had a lot of marines on this ship too. They never get involved (though that would be fucking hilarious if they did), but this next part kind of takes place in their part of the ship

>Cousin and crew devise a plan do pretty much only draw out one of the pipe welders up to one the Marine break rooms
>Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth
>One of the other machinist's mates calls down to the pipe welding department, while pretending to be a Marine sergeant
>Pipe welders say they're busy
>"I don't care! Bring someone up here! There's fucking water everywhere!"
>Pipe welders send up one guy, some little due from Alaska
>Perfect
>There's actually zero Marines in the break room at this hour
>Alaskan dude shows up
>Sees there's no Marines, no burst pipe and a bunch of machinist's mates with smug grins on their face
>They surround him, tie him up on the ceiling and start punching in the ribs for a little bit
>They eventually let him down
>Alaskan is dude super pissed
>Starts cussing out this really big dude from Texas
>Apparently worked on a farm his whole life
>Texas dude, with no sign of expression on his face picks up the Alaskan dude and drops him on his head
>Alaskan dude is knocked the fucked out
>Cousin freaks out
>"Dude! You can't just go around dropping people on their fucking heads! You probably killed him!"
>Alaskan dude comes to a couple seconds later
>Dude was fine, but just a bit stunned
>He kind of just walks back to the pipe welders and that was the end of that

Eventually, both department's Chiefs found out about this back and forth shit and told both crews to knock it off and all that shit came to an end.
>>
>>33951559
Honestly, I expected more gay shennanigans from the Navy. Nice story though.
>>
Of course. The military is just high school part 2.
>>
>>33951559
Thats pretty gay. I would have come back with a pistol and killed everyone.
>>
>>33951645
No you wouldn't have.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.