[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you request a police officer to monitor a gun sale made online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1421653985394.jpg (296KB, 1200x1450px) Image search: [Google]
1421653985394.jpg
296KB, 1200x1450px
Can you request a police officer to monitor a gun sale made online if you decide to meet up in person...?
I have no friends so Im a bit worried about getting jumped and robbed.
>>
Just meet in the parking lot of a police station.
>>
>>33948027
I've already said we'll meet in front of a local FFl.
is that cool?
Gonna bring my pistol just in case though
>>
>>33948027
should you inform the station first? I assume they might draw if some people got guns out of their trunk behind the police station
>>
>>33948002
If No FFL is required in your state for a private sales of a Firearm, it is completely fine to ask a Peace officer to monitor a transaction.

In advance, ask the station, telling them what you want to do and when, then on the day of, show up early and re-convene with whomever before the meet up.
>>
>>33948002
Yes
>>
>>33948059
yes you fucking sperg, are you dumb or something?
>>
>>33948002
What if the police officer is the guy who robs you?
Who's going to question a cop?
>>
>>33948090
alright gonna call my local PD and request for an officer to monitor the transaction.
Thanks for the advice
>>
>selling an old mosin on armslist
>find a buyer, he agrees to my price but is strangely specific about meetup details, telling me which exact parking spot to park in and that he'll be right next to me in a van driven by his mom
>Whatever, no big deal, it takes all kinds
>Get there, about to pull in when i see the spot
>it's a hamplanet and her full-grown adult neckbear offspring
>at least a dozen police cruisers in the lot
>a SWAT van trying to hide behind them
>snipers on every roof
>can't just NOPE out of there, he already knows my plates
>he tries to jew me down an extra $20

Thanks guys.
>>
>>33948323
>What are you gonna do, prosecute a BABY??
>>
>>33948461
Kek'd

>listening to The Offspring - Come out and play
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.