[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/07/ger man-army-nazi-memorab

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: helmut_schmidt.jpg (48KB, 427x600px) Image search: [Google]
helmut_schmidt.jpg
48KB, 427x600px
>http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/07/german-army-nazi-memorabilia.html

they even removed pic related which is our federal chancellor out of service. they removed his picture in the army university which is named after him.
>>
>>33942496
Good, fuck nazis.
>>
>>33942545
They fought in at least one more war than you ever will, faggot.
>>
>>33942496
Who cares, Mohammed. Your country's dead.
>>
I really, really hate bringing /pol/ into this and as understandable as this is from a political standpoint, the fact that we pay respect to the few Jews that fought in World War I while seemingly forgetting about the Germans that fought in both wars pisses me off. Not so much because Jews but because it seems everyone but Germans is first in line when it comes to importance. At least often enough for it to be questionable. There were a ton of our ancestors that died in the East and West, seems like they are completely irrelevant to most people.

It's obvious though OP, makes complete sense to remove it considering the political climate in Germany. Seems like the BW is constantly in the news lately, be it this or abuse of soldiers or "shit" guns and so on.
>>
>>33942496
Mister Schmidt doesn't look very happy in that photo.
>>
File: 3723335658_310bdeb30f_o.jpg (177KB, 674x800px) Image search: [Google]
3723335658_310bdeb30f_o.jpg
177KB, 674x800px
>>33942496
>Seems like the BW is constantly in the news lately, be it this or abuse of soldiers or "shit" guns and so on.

Merkel want`s to remove her only competitor. so she gave pic relatec the ministry of defence. ministry of defence it´s very hard to survive as a minister.
>>
>>33942926
probably because of he was not happy with göring
>während einer Übung auf dem Flak-Schießplatz Rerik an der Ostsee kritisch über Reichsmarschall Hermann Göring und das NS-Regime. Dafür wollte ihn ein NS-Führungsoffizier vor ein Kriegsgericht stellen. Ein Prozess wurde jedoch verhindert, indem zwei vorgesetzte Generäle Schmidt durch ständige Versetzungen dem Zugriff der Justiz entzogen.
>>
>>33942496
>A country where Nazism led to a destructive wars kill millions of able young men and civilian, got bombed back to the stone age and almost starved to death, and torn in half ruled by Slavic monkey and fat men from across the sea, is afraid of Nazism on the rise again

Gee i think you are on to something OP
>>
File: 1400431990922.jpg (15KB, 320x290px) Image search: [Google]
1400431990922.jpg
15KB, 320x290px
>>33943088
>ruled by Slavic monkey and fat men from across the sea
Yeah, this makes complete sense.
>>
>>33942608
Better to fight in no wars than to fight as a nazi.
>>
>>33942496
Put his picture back up you cunt

No one will know who did it

Dont bend over and take this germanbro
>>
>>33942631
The BW is in the news constantly for non issues.

Literally the only valid criticism is MUH MELTY GUN which is more bureaucracy than it is anything
>>
>>33943811
>the only valid criticism
The BW is full of retards. It has only gotten worse in recent years.
It needs to be reformed and reorganized but unfortunately VDL isn't the right person to do this.
>>
>>33943786
They can't, do that the picture hang in one of the dormitories right in frond of the glass door.
The funny thing is that at the same time the Navy Arsenal still has it's 10m big Bismarck with the fuckhuge swastikas only covered with cardboard
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.