[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright, I'm gonna tall you my BEST range story to date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: twinlakes_2944.jpg (148KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
twinlakes_2944.jpg
148KB, 1920x1080px
alright, I'm gonna tall you my BEST range story to date

>be me
>redneck/cowboy, grew up on a wyoming ranch doing typical cowboy shit
>ride bulls, etc.
>as such I grew up with an affinity for "old west" guns, and they are by far my favorite guns to shoot
>in denver for work (i'm a consultant for a construction company) and since i'm here for 6 months I took a healthy chunk of my collection with me
>show up to inner city range, wheeling SASS cart filled with old school shit
>wearing cowboy hat, boots, etc
>start laying out my guns, 45 colt rifles, 44-40 wheel guns, a sharps replica, all the shit
>12 old western guns in all
>just getting my leathers on when a group of big ass hood, gangbanging black dudes walk in. probably 8 or 9 of them
>hi points, ak pistols, jimminez, the usual.
>they are each taking turns shooting sideways, blasting full mags not trying to aim, but surprisingly have great trigger and muzzle discipline.
>one dude wanders over, fucker is probably at least 6'8
>i'm 6'5 and 215, brother looks like he could've eaten me for breakfast
>"hey mang, whatchu got here? these is some fine ass guns, some cowboy shiet"
>"yeah man, these are my ranch guns"
>"some john wayne shit here! these are cool! whats that it looks big!" pointing at uberti 45 saa 7 1/2
>its a 45 colt single action, wanna check it out?"
>"oh hellllllll yes man!"
>clear it, hand it to him
>"shit man this is so cool! mind if I look at the other ones!"
>"sure"
>picks up winchester 1873 clone, and starts going over it like its made of gold
>"man you only see this shit in movies, this is TIGHT!"
>by now his buddies had came over and are looking over everything, all being extremely respectful and asking before handling any of them
>finally he asks "so you think I could shoot one of these just once or twice? i'll pay for you some ammo"
>"hell yeah, don't worry about the ammo I reload."
>show him the proper way to load and cycle the 1873, proper rifle stance, how to aim, and finally proper trigger br
>>
>>33941811
We have a range story thread up already you silly goose
>>
>proper trigger break
>pretty soon all of them are asking about different guns, what they are, if they can shoot them
>teaching them all how to fire the old school guns, proper grip on a revolver, and demonstrate my fast draw
>they are all having an awesome time, eventually after the better part of 2 hours they all have me pose and take a photo, each holding one of my guns
>gangsters, walnut and brass kek
>get a major thank you, get offered to shoot their guns
>"not today, i'm good"
>they leave, I start packing up
>one little guy comes back in, and hands me 500$ in small bills and says "ay yo man, thanks for treating us good. this is for ammo and more guns fo you. if we ever see you againyou gotta show us where to buy that shit it was fun as hell!"
>>
>>33941854
Sweet, showed a bunch of gang bangers, pimps, and drug pushers a great time then accepted their blood money probably still with a light film of cocaine on them.
>tonight at 7, cow boy crimes as snub nose lever action 30-30, sequoia 45 long colt and other western parody firearms are the new standard for gang related violence, more about high noon shootouts with the local police force at 9.
>>
>>33941811
>>33941854
Cool story anon.
Kinda reminds me about the time I ran into some Yemeni guys at my local range trying out an AR with a blade brace.
Nothing really special, but one actually knew what a CZ-82 was and was a Mauser M48 fan.
That was a pretty damn good day.
>>
Post cash wad as proof.
>>
>>33941811
>>33941854
>whoring your guns out to negroes
wow. if they were at least qt negresses then you would get a pass, but it looks like you're a full blown cuck.
>>
>>33941811
Warms the heart. You did good anon.
>>
>>33943910
>>/pol/
>>
>>33943910
>>33941963
You are sad, sad people.
>>
>>33943960
FUCC
i dunno how you do it
but seriously dude chill out
>>
>>33943960
>>33943968
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>33941811
>>33941854
Tangentially related, I smuggled KFC to DMX when he was a patient at the hospital I was volunteering at. Really cool guy, extremely respectful, and paid me 60 bucks.
>>
>>33941854
>>33941811
Nice story. It warms my heart.

Reminds me of when anon posted about giving a lot of gang members a rundown on how their own guns work.
>>
>>33944070
Why was he in the hospital?
>>
>>33944214
Cuz dat fool got lit up
>>
>>33941811
Good story anon. Looks like the white boy did some enriching for once

I bought a deagle brand deagle in .50 a little while back, and whenever i take it to the indoor range i shoot at i usually let people know in the lanes beside me because its so damn loud. People gawk, they jump when i shoot it, and i'll usually offer to let people to shoot it. Its a pretty cool claim to say you've fired the most powerful semi-auto handgun in the world. By the time i've finished two or three mags theres an audience at the window because it sounds like a fucking thunderclap, the damn brass is like beer cans
>>
>>33941854
God you sound like my dad, not in a good way
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.