[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to own a gun but I sometimes get suicidal thoughts when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: backward.jpg (30KB, 511x307px) Image search: [Google]
backward.jpg
30KB, 511x307px
I want to own a gun but I sometimes get suicidal thoughts when i'm bored and wonder what It would feel like to die.

How do I get over these thoughts?
>>
I get them sometimes because i hate myself and hate life.

I usually just suck it up, also looking at the gun and thinking of what i might do is usually enough to scare me into not thinking about it anymore
>>
>>33938616
As long as you don't take anyone else out with you, do whatever the hell you want, man.
>>
>>33938616
Suicidal thoughts are normal. It comes with being the only organism aware of our own mortality. You're fine. Don't believe Big Pharma's gun-grabbing mental health bullshit
>>
>>33938616
why haven't you hanged yourself?
>>
>Another suicide thread.
>10 a week for years and years.
>They never get tired of posting it.
Report and move on.
>>
>>33938616
Do you have morbid thoughts? So does all of humanity! We all have these dark thoughts but don't realize it because this is shit nobody talks about.
>"What if I just tripped that little girl?"
>"If I jumped in front of this bus, would it look anything like in the movies?"

Now, if you're actually suicidal (And you know the difference, anon), get a bat, pepper spray, or tazer, then read Fairbairn's Get Tough. If something legitimately keeps you from owning a gun, there's no reason to go defenseless.
>>
>>33938616

POST THIS CRAP IN THE ADVICE FORUM
>>
>>33938695
This. As Louis CK said in his recent Netflix exclusive performance, "the world is full of people who decided not to kill themselves today." Most people have thought about it before. It's the frequency that you consider it which might be cause for worry.
>>
>>33939132
I really needed to hear that about the morbid shit man, it was eating me up as I have always had thoughts like those, but I was to scared to ask about it for fear of being thrown in a mental hospital. I would never act on any of the thought not in a million years but thanks. You really helped my sanity
>>
Easy. Don't be bored.
/Thread
>>
It's called The Call of The Void, and it's perfectly normal to consider occasionally.

Just don't go through with it.
>>
File: 1388648397961.png (518B, 92x39px) Image search: [Google]
1388648397961.png
518B, 92x39px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.