[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disputing cancellation fee So comrades I have a question. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: img-guns-money.jpg (33KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
img-guns-money.jpg
33KB, 400x286px
Disputing cancellation fee

So comrades I have a question. I ordered a gun online. THe company gave themselves two weeks to ship it (which should have been Monday) and missed that date. Since then they haven't responded to any of my emails. On their website they say they charge 20% of the purchase price for cancellations. Do I have a leg to stand on fighting them on that? I know the shipping date was an estimate but they haven't been very good at fulfilling my order.
>>
No, you agreed to their terms and conditions, they didn't agree to any of yours.
>>
>>33938113
did you "sign" or agree to something that stated fees were not reimbursable regardless of selling activity performance? if yes then you did this to yourself but the company may still give you your money back if you just talk to someone
>>
20% what the fuck? That's like their profit from the sale while keeping the merchandise. What a bunch of cons
>>
>>33938113
You probably are contractually obligated to give them a longer period of time.
>>
>>33938165
its done as a deterrent to prevent people from using buyers remorse to cancel an order as its prepared and wasting employee time
>>
>>33938153
>>33938147

I figured as much. I've grown complacent with online ordering and never thought I would have to do this. I'll call and see if they'll wave the fee. And depending on how that goes I'll warn others against their site.
>>
See if there is a refund option, rather than cancellation. Cancellation is you deciding you didn't want it. Refund is "something is wrong." Give it one week from their estimate and start requesting a refund for items not delivered.
>>
>>33938173
OR you could settle down and let them ship it to you over their allotted time. Contact them and mention your disappointed with the service and throw in some big words but don't get disrespectful whit whomevers on the line with you. You MIGHT get some free shit

>order a camp axe
>company recalls model i ordered the day it was supposed to ship
>call their company
>ask if my axe was confirmed for delivery
>"sorry anon it looks like it wasn't"
>act really disappointed mention it was a gift since i trusted the company
>"i'm gonna change your order to include a leather belt holster for it anon sorry for all this really"
>no problem buddy you just work there

viola free shit. Got my axe 2 weeks after the expected arrival date
>>
>>33938197

I gave them a week after when the gun was supposed to ship. I've emailed them once a day asking for an update and I've only received one automated response. I'll try again, but so far they haven't been very good at customer service.
>>
>>33938236
nobody responds to email as its not very personal

call them up and you'll change their tune pretty quick. If they treat you like shit over the phone then they never intended to carry their half of the deal to begin with. Most companies will try their damndest to avoid bad publicity

those that don't really don't need nor want your small order
>>
>>33938113
Smells like PSA
>>
>>33938256

It's a small gun store in Indiana. For their websales they only have an email. When i called the store the clerks refused to deal with online sales and told me to email the websales team. I'm getting pretty pissed at this point.
>>
>>33938422
sounds like they really don't have a setup capable of handling online sales. I'd warn as many people as possible from ordering there in the future
>>
>>33938113
I'm not your Comrade, faggot. I'm sorry your Jesuit masters relegated you to information-seeking on a Mongolian fish-sacrifice forum, but he will not divide us! HDNWU.

Hitler Did Nothing Wrong to US!
>>
>>33938422
Tell us the name of the shop so nobody else makes the mistake of shopping at this gunstore.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.