[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got my first gun K! an HK VP 9. C...can I join the board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Just got my first gun K! an HK VP 9. C...can I join the board now? Also what attachments or accessories should I get?
>>
Nice buy. I bought one recently too, second gun for me (first was a marlin 336). Took it too the range and shot 500 rounds with 4 no guns and had no malfunctions even with 4 noguns using it. Was using federal 115 grain brass and aluminium.
>>
>>33937983
Good to hear! Mostly picked it because it fit my hand the best.
>>
>>33938015
Yea those panels on the side are great. Ive got a small on the left and medium on the right.
>>
Ammo
>>
>>33937946
Is that a light green finish on the grip? If so that's real neat looking.

It's good as it is anon, can't think of any accessories except the trigger if it doesn't feel right for you.
>>
>>33938055
Its like a bluish grey actually, green would've been nice. I was thinking of getting a laser for that rail on the front.
>>
>>33938063
Underbarrel laser is a good choice, a little weight in the front helps compensate barrel flip-up.

There's tac light/laser combos too if you're so inclined.
>>
>>33938042
This

While it's tempting to buy accessories you're better off spending the money on ammo, extra magazines, and maybe a good holster to carry it.
>>
>>33937946
Trijicon HD night sights and a light if you like.

You should have an option for using a light in conjunction with any defensive handgun.
>>
>>33937946

real answers

>quality gun belt
>quality holster - kydex
>offside magazine pouch
>mic'ed earpro (howard leights)
>eye pro
>find a good range that allows draws, reholsters, etc
>maybe take a class
>>
File: IMG_9223.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9223.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Shot mine for the first time yesterday, the fucker double fed after the first round lmao. Probably has to do with the fact that I used shit steel Russian ammo

Other than that I love it.
>>
>>33938588
>buys HK
>and shit ammo
I'm sensing a conflict in priorities here.
>>
File: IMG_6999.jpg (400KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6999.jpg
400KB, 960x1280px
>>33937946

nice choice bruv. vp9 is great. love the color. as a major hk fag i may sell my black one to a friend and buy one of the new colors. that grey looks sick.
>>
>>33937946
get a sick holster setup and some trijicon nightsights
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.