[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

annoying fucking shit that annoys the fucking life and soul out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 25

Alright post your stories about gun hating family relatives, annoying military stories, shitty gun store encounters, "that guy" when it comes to guns and anything that annoy the hell out of /k/
>>
>>33937786
My mom on Politics

"Trump is Putin's puppet anon!"

"America crippled Russia's economy with the post Crimea sanctions we put on them, we didn't lift a finger to do it either. They'll be lucky if we allow them to build that oil pipeline to Syria and reclaim what little dignity they have left."

"Whatever I'm not political!"

Dad knows what's up though.
>>
>>33937786
I don't have too many, closest I've really come is a conversation with one of my friends concerning ammo types, he's not anti gun but thinks citizens shouldn't have certain types of ammo and that legislating against stupid shit people do with guns will work.

I got him to come around on both topics though, pretty good considering he's a Rutger's student.
>>
>>33937786
I live in Montana and the dickwaving about what is the best caliber to use on elk makes the 9mm, .40, .45 debates seem like master's thesis.
>>
>>33937786
Well I got a story but I don't think it'll be /k/ related but still I just want to get it off of my chest.

>be uncle
>have a nephew that is six but very spoilt and rude as hell
>sister doesn't inforce him to behave or follow orders much and my brother in law inforce but does a shit job at it
>let's call my six year old fucking nephew "john"
>sis and fuckboy is at hospital because she has to do surgery or something
>left to babysit john and jesus fuck I thought I never hate kids but I now absolutely hate all kids!
>john doesn't flush the toilet when he uses it, doesn't eat his fucking food and will argue and make himself throw up and will do everything even sneeking food to the dog, lies all the time and screams like a bitch all the time and never listens
>also fucking lazy as fuck
>had to put up with this shit for a while and got fed up when he refused to eat his sausages and telling me "their spicy, their cold, their hard, their not warm and blahblahblah" and he would just sit there and fucking stare off and when he tskes one he only nibbles on it then not eat
>FUCK
>I keep telling him to eat his fucking breakfast ten fucking times and he refused and he will only eat junk food like fucking muffins
>he needs to get to school and I'm about to beat his ass to a bloody pulp with my old belt when I got an idea
>i go to the bathroom and get laxatives from the bathroom medical cabinet and lace his muffins with it
>give him the muffins and he eats it like it was his last day to live
>smile to myself because I gave him the stuff that makes military food like it was nothing
>he goes to school I go drink my black coffee knowing that he is going to have a bad day
>after a while I get a call and am requested to go pick him up because he's sick
>drive to school and see the school nurse informing me that he has been having horrible diarrhea and that he was unable to make it to the bathroom without hurtling over from stomach pain
>continue
>>
>>33937887
That's fucked
>>
File: disdain.jpg (196KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
disdain.jpg
196KB, 640x619px
>>33937887
>Hmmm this 6 year old that is acting like an average 6 year old is sure giving me the business
>Better poison him! Hahaha that will most definitely reach him a lesson!
Your power fantasy is stupid, and so are you.
>>
>>33937887
>then I ask her where is he and before he could answer I hear a loud cry from the nurse's bathroom thats in the nurse room and a loud "BRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPTTTTTPPTPPPTTT" following the sounds of wet shit and screaming
>ask to go see him and she lets me
>go in there and HOLY FUCKING GOD it smells horrendous
>he is very sickly looking and the toilet is filled to the brim with piles of wet shit and barely digested food (can't tell) in his toilet and pee everywhere in the bathroom
>request the nurse to give me a small cup of water and I give him a cup of water to drink and let him finish his business
>thirty minutes later he finishr it and is crying from the experience
>pick him up from school and drive him back to home where he runs to the bathroom again to shit out his shit
>after he is done I tell him "I told you to eat your breakfast john, you can't keep eating junkfood like muffins or you will end up having diarrhea"
>"it huuuuuuuurts uncle anon" cries before having to rush to the bathroom again
>laugh my ass off when he's not looking
>continue this when he refuses to eat his food until he is deathly afraid to eat muffins or anything that is not cooked on the stove for him because he is afraid that is what's causing him bad diarrhea
>he eats his fucking breakfast from now on

I sound like an ass but fuck you.
>>
>>33937887
>>33937951
Couldn't you have just been a normal uncle and just fuck him in the ass?

Like most of us that got fucked by our uncles in the ass for not doing the dishes?
>>
File: 1492891056302.jpg (62KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
1492891056302.jpg
62KB, 320x371px
>>33937951
>>
>>33937887
if this story is true then you need to be sat down and taught some important shit

a 6 year old child can fucking die from dehydration related to diarrhea you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>33937951
Gotta un-fuck his single mom's enabling ways somehow
>>
I cannot stand fucking shitzu or whatever the fuck you call these bastards! Jesus fucking christ I just want to murder all shitzu dogs in the most slow agonizing pain ever!!!

Fucking yelping barking little fucking cunts goddamnut I can't stand these bastards anymore since I have to hear the little bastard go ballistic when put outside on a leash attached to a pole to use the restroom but fuck no the cunt just stands there and just goes "BARKBARKBARKBARKBARKYEPYEPYEPYEPYEPBARJBARJJABRKSBDKRBDJBDRKSBRKSBRKR" FUUUUUUUUCK!

I would get so fucking angry and seething with rage I end up going outside and literally grab the fucker's neck and hold the cunt down and smack him in the ass six goddamn times! It will only shut him for a bit then he goes back to barking and I ended up kicking him out of my way!

I can't take it anymore I should have never got a fucking dog this annoying and I don't think I can take this much bullshit anymore FUCK!

>PIC RELATED IS THAT GODDAMN BASTARD FUCK!
>>
>>33937969
If he dies, nothing of value will be lost.
>>
>>33937969
Why do you think I gave him a cup of water?

I'm not going to let him get away with everything but I'm not gonna try to get him killed.

I actually give a shit about my nephew dumbass I just ain't gonna let him grow up to be a spoilt brat.
>>
File: 1485559174439.jpg (8KB, 245x242px) Image search: [Google]
1485559174439.jpg
8KB, 245x242px
>>33937941
>>
>>33937830
HAHAHAHAHAA
i'm moving to montana, and now i especially can't wait
>>
>>33937993
>I'm not going to let him get away with everything but I'm not gonna try to get him killed.

you tried to kill him you moron
>>
File: Measurement.jpg (58KB, 1280x792px) Image search: [Google]
Measurement.jpg
58KB, 1280x792px
>>33937974
>>
That uncle story reminds me of my uncle when I was young and I was deathly afraid to make him angry from the day he one punch a truck glass wibdow out with just his bare fist because he got uoset with me not cleaning up after my messes in the house and behaving rudely.

Also he's still alive and the truck wibdow has been fixed three times already.
>>
>>33937974
most of these things suffer from mental disorders due to the way they are bred but you can unbark them easily with basic animal training.

immediately stop doing what they like when they get all yippie and resume when they quiet down. If it NEVER learns that then congratulations your dog actually is mentally retarded
>>
>>33937786
things that annoy me?

>milfags who think they know everything about guns
>normalfags who freak out about gimmick guns that don't actually do anything more than normal guns
>people who have incorrect understandings of castle doctrine...in both directions
>preppers who prep for unrealistic long term WROL scenarios
>nutnfancy
>arfcom's requirement for a non-free email
>faggots who don't understand that nics and 4473 exist
>faggots who don't understand the uses for different rifle cartridges
>faggots who form all of their opinions because other faggots on YouTube made a video on it.
>faggots who don't know the full manual of arms for every weapon they own.
>Russaboos.
>people who suggest the SKS as a first choice semi auto rifle.
>420chan's felon and faggot infested /NRA/ board
>slack jawed faggots who don't know that this stuff'll make you a goddamn sexual tyrannosaur.
>>
>>33937974
I remember you

Go away antman
>>
>>33938026
>the last one

What?
>>
>>33937887
You poisoned a small child. If you just throw out all of the muffins and garbage food, he'll eat what you give him eventually.
>>
>>33938040
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrDG4sPul8w
>>
>>33938041
and get bitched at for throwing out stuff my sis and fuckboy brought?

No I just did the laxative treatment to make him believe that the food he likes gives him diarrhea and it was funny to watch when his mother tried to give him a piece of muffin as a small snack he screamed and ran away into his room lol
>>
>>33938040
chewing tobacco. predator quote.

Blaine offers the team chewing tobacco. no one obliges. so

"bunch of slack jawed faggots around here. this stuff'll make you a goddamn secual tyrannosaur, just like me."

i noticed i was saying faggot a lot so I needed to end it rightly.
>>
>>33938057
jesus fucking christ you are the perfect demographic for this new fidget spinner shit.
>>
>>33938040

Really? I mean come on!

There were two Governors involved in Val Verde.
>>
>>33938048
>>33938058
I need to catch up on my 80's movies

That's pretty fucking funny besides
>>
>>33937816
Well Russia could just have not fucked with Crimea
>>
>>33938087
Annexation by Russia is the only reason Crimea didn't fuck up with rest of Ukraine. The country is at a damn civil war.
>>
>>33938087
You know what I mean though, the kind of people who spout off on the same rehashed political opinions to sound smart, then back off as soon as someone who actually knows what they're talking about starts talking to save face.
>>
>>33938011
Where too?
>>
>at the club range with a shooting buddy on the 100 yd line trying out a new load.
>5 guys in camo and combat boots shooting on the 60 ft pistol range.
>3 of them doing cosplay with plate carrier and mags on their chest and rags on their head.
>glance over at shotgun noise and they have AR's and pump shotguns shooting at a distance of 8 ft.
>wtf?
>destroying the 2 x 4's and celotex target backing.
>4 are shooting downrange and one is on the 60ft firing line loading a pistol mag.
>he racks the slide pointing it in the direction of the downrange shooters.
>recognize one of the shooters as an "expert" from a local gun store.
>if the club had a RSO on duty they would have gotten kicked out.
>>
>>33937993
An easier solution would be to remove all of the other food from the equation and when he's hungry enough, he'll eat his damn food.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (278KB, 1080x1244px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
278KB, 1080x1244px
I have a neighbor who is my age (29) who claims to have been some kind of super duper SF ultra warrior type. He always trues to talk to me about military shit despite me being very much, "I did it, I was there, now it's over and I'm here" type of mentality. It's annoying and he comes to the bars I work at to drink and bring his shitty wife who I went to high school with that constantly hits on me and then bitches at her pathetically out of shape husband about not going to the gym like I do.

One time he tried to tell me you don't have to exercise to be SF, and I told him to bring his AR because I will run lanes with him all day and there's no way his "muh SPECIAL FORCES" ass could keep up.

Last night he came in and told me that the real reason Ukraine is having a civil war is because the port authority was infiltrated by mafia guys and that he had to go in with SF to clear them out.

Sorry for the rant, I have a million stories for this dude
>>
>>33938560
sounds like a Larry Gooseman-level goldmine. Go on.
>>
>>33938691

He got put away for alcoholism a while back, got out and went straight back to my bar. He's also a struggling "artist", but I'm not even going to get into that.

He says a lot of typical meme stolen valor things like, "I was a paratrooper in the 10th mountain" and will make huge claims about subjects that he knows nothing about. He couldn't even name which sea was around Ukraine in that last story, and when I pressed him (I was bored) he said the Baltic, and then proceeded to Google map Ukraine.
>>
>>33938392
Didn't know MOLLE and plate carriers were taboo at ranges
>>
>>33937941
Are you Gay?
>this kid is obviously spoiled and needs disaprin
>>
>>33937951
>>33937887
ahhhahahaahaahah
>>
>>33938014
>>33938404
Soccer moms pls go anon did nothing wrong
>>
>>33937969
>a 6 year old child can fucking die from dehydration related to diarrhea you fucking mongoloid.
>implying the little shit doesnt deserve it
>>
File: get on with it.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
get on with it.gif
2MB, 300x225px
Not /k/ related but wanted to put this up.

Grocery shopping is the most retarded shit.

>go to store where everything is organized and stored neatly away
>take these items and store and organize them temporarily in your cart
>when you're done you undo all the work you just did to organize your cart
>put everything on the belt at the cash
>everything gets RE-FUCKING-ORGANIZED again into fucking bags to be REPACKED back into your cart
>organize and repack them YET AGAIN in your car
>get home
>unpack the car
>unpacking for the 3rd fucking time to get the items out of the bags to just re-organize and pack them in your fucking cupboards

There has to be a better way.
>>
>>33940047
Jesus what the fuck dude
>>
File: 1493609531481.jpg (17KB, 250x218px) Image search: [Google]
1493609531481.jpg
17KB, 250x218px
>>33940047
Autism.
>>
>>33937887

Sounds like a normal six year old. Maybe the problem is not him, instead it's your faggot ass that's wrong.
>>
File: 1493891625083.png (159KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
1493891625083.png
159KB, 480x352px
>>33940088
>>
>>33940047
I want you to know that im the guy who just puts items back in whatever display is closest when I realize I dont want to buy something at the supermarket.
>>
>>33940125
Oddly enough that doesn't bother me, I do that shit all time too.

It's more the process of doing and then undoing that work shortly after it's complete that's frustrating
>>
>>33940047
Just use a self service checkout, it's the ultimate solution for being able to minimise handling whilst still packing your shit away just how you like it. Failing that you can still oad the belt in such a way to usually have a fairly good influence on how stuff comes down to you for final packing.
>those motherfuckers on checkouts that reach over and around the big/heavy stuff you loaded at the front to be scanned first so they can pass you all the light/breakable stuff first instead
Now that shit triggers me fucking bad, if they just worked their way across the belt starting nearest themselves on each row of goods then everything would arrive to me in EXACTLY the order I want to pack it in, because planning.
>>
>>33937951
>>33937887
Everyone else will call you a child abusing asshole; but I also bet none of those people have dealt with spoiled little kids of that caliber.
Having experience with little shits like that, I approve of your actions.
>>
>>33937974
Your mistake was getting a punt-able mini dog.
If it's smaller than a man on all fours, it will have a Napoleon complex and never shut up.
>>
>>33938087
sevastapol is a very strategic port, same goes for the russian naval base in crimea

the ukraine crisis was a coup
>>
>>33940290
*syria
>>
>>33940290
Vatnik detected
>>
>>33940047
You're the only one with this problem. I don't think anyone else really cares if their shit is organized.
>>
File: 66.jpg (51KB, 702x960px) Image search: [Google]
66.jpg
51KB, 702x960px
>>33940290
>believing Russian lies
>literally the year of our Lord two thousand ten and seven years
>>
>>33937830
Gonna be in Kalispell all summer, any recommendations on things to do/see?
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>33937786

>be inna army
>be 35F series butter bar who commissioned off of ROTC
>Had prior work experience with IT/Networking and programming in addition to having a BS in computer sciences
>I'm more often than not working with information technology side of things because the army can't actually get people to do the job, mostly because officers think its nerdy shit
>So I'm often chained to a desk for hours a day or having to work with enlisted individuals who range from extremely competent to barely marginal, with my competent NCO's pulling most of the slack
>this is on top of my intelligence officer duties as well
>get shit from gen x and boomer brass because they can't figure out how to use their computers or abide by IT procedure
>constantly have to fix shit caused by enlisted because they fuck up
>get shit on by grunts because I'm a pog
>get shit on by my superiors because they don't think I haven't proven myself
>get shit on by my subordinates because I actually expect them to do their jobs and abide by a chain of command

I just wanted to serve my country in the best capacity I could, alright? I went to ROTC because I wanted to give back to the nation that gave me so much. I knew it was gonna be miserable, but despite my low expectations, somehow I keep ending up being disappointed.
>>
File: cry.gif (997KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
997KB, 245x184px
>>33940210
I keep wanting to switch to one of those online services that just shows up and delivers shit for you but the wife somehow prefers going to the store still so my autism continues to rage
>>
>>33938026
>>milfags who think they know everything about guns
i feel you man, I once had a guy at the gun range try to tell me that he is in the military and he knew that 7.62x51 didn't exist. I just kinda grinned and nod and continued about my business.
>>
>>33937786
Lawyers.
>>
>>33940382

Welcome to the army son. Its like prison, but at least you get paid for it.

Oh, and junior officers get the worst of it. Its like being in middle management, everyone hates you because you know, you're paid more than the average recruit, but you basically have enlisted levels of experience.
>>
>>33938560
So why ain't you banging his wife?
>>
>>33940115
Never reproduce.
>>
>>33940382
start drinking like us grunts do you fucking POG.
>>
>>33937816
It sounds like your mom is smarter than you desu
>>
>>33940382
From time to time, part of you may think to yourself, "I should've been a REAL soldier. I should've gone with arty or armor or hell, maybe even infantry!" But rest assured, you still would've been in a river of shit steering a canoe made of shit with a paddle carved from a constipated MRE shit log, never really doing what you actually trained to do, regretting the poor decisions that brought you there.
>>
>>33940611
can confirm
>>
File: 14786157065241692912855.jpg (57KB, 502x500px) Image search: [Google]
14786157065241692912855.jpg
57KB, 502x500px
>>33940541

She's fugly, plus the constant comments she makes loudly and openly at the bar only serves to fuel her beta husband's dumbass stories. Also a beer gut from hell, looks like a pregnant chick drinking
>>
>>33937951
>>33937887
Good job anon fuck these other pussies ITT. Your stupid sister set you and John up for failure
>>
>>33938014
But he didn't..
He just wanted the kid to Shit hell's fury
Which he did
>>
I hate it when people get gun terminology wrong even though I am nogunz.
>>
>>33940352
Hike you're heart out. You don't need s permit to hunt rabbit or coyote (as well as a lot of small game) so do that as well. Go to glacier Park, it's well worth it.
>>
>>33938026
>>milfags who think they know everything about guns
>milfags in general
I have a kinda buddy/friend/guy who is friends with a friend but me and him get along.

I get along with him but the first couple of hours of hanging out is absolutely annoying as shit.
He just got back from deployment
>"hey, man im back!!
I noticed
>"i killed a guy while i was over there, i just shot him dead on with the fifty"
oh yeah? did you see him go down
>"oh no, he was to far off but a guy who was watching said he saw his guts pour out"
thats nice
>"i have ptsd now"
sounds like fun
>"its hell over there man, you dont even know"
is that so?
>"yeah, they have fucking shooting range in the middle of the street"
thats cool
>"but yeah i got ptsd"
i heard you the first time

....later while we were walking from the woods
>"im having flash backs to boot camp"
can you still taste the dick like it was yesterday
>"fuck you"(jokingly)
>"you theres a saying in infantry "you have to be atleast 15% gay to be in infantry"".
sounds like your kind of show

He is a spaz but he is honestly alright guy, he wouldnt shut up about ptsd for about 20 minutes so everytime he opened his mouth i would just make fun of him. He eventually leveled out after about 30 minutes of...
>infantry is for retards
>look you can see the gears turning
>try not to think to hard
>got sergeants dick on the brain,huh?

He thinks he knows all kind of shit about guns and what not.
>>
>>33940901
admits he has sucked dick in infantry.
>but totally not gay because he tags whores when off base in the US.
>>
>>33940223
A great, rather liberal mentor of mine once said something of the sort. One of the best fathers I've ever known, too, great guy.

"You will never understand how someone could abuse a child until you have and deal with a child of your own."
>>
>>33938041
You have no idea the tenacity of a spoiled child. You can't logic with them. You have to reprogram them on the most basic level. As a new uncle with experience with advanced spoiledness in several of my cousins, I approve and admire anons tactics.
>>
>>33940115
You're a garbage parent if you think that is acceptable behavior for any child above speaking age.
>>
File: 1489127024030.jpg (75KB, 550x641px) Image search: [Google]
1489127024030.jpg
75KB, 550x641px
>>33940459

7.62x51 is a Jewish lie, perpetrated to keep the goys eternally outmatched any time their puppet insurgents engage them with superior mosin nagants.

Take a measuring tape to your 7.62x51 rounds, they're all 7.60 (More sneakery to save money on production costs) x 39.
>>
>>33941037
he was right the whole time, I guess i should have trusted in his military experience.
>>
>>33940611
poetically accurate
>>
>>33937786
Retards who think their retarded opinion is somehow so relevant it makes them some sort of reference on the subject, especially when it comes to weapons and vatniks/slavaboos/serbs.

Boris joins a discussion about the F-35. He feels his need to share all of this advanced knowledge he learned from RT. So in all his wit and overflowing education, he leaves the following comment : "S-500 can see stealth F-35 stands no chance". Then, of course, Bosko shows up too. Obviously he's accumulated a high expertise from facebook serbian circle jerks. Therefore the comment he leaves is along the lines of : "Stealth doesn't work, F-117 and B-2 got shot over Serbia. Sorry we didn't know it was invisible". Obviously, grasping the definition of the word 'stealth' was too much to ask. Then François jumps in, and since he couldn't be bothered to even speak another language, he just posts : "le Rafale chie sur le F-35". Finally, there's the average 'merilard who interrupted his bacon-induced feeding frenzy to post his classical government fearing, Pierre Sprey retarded comment : "F-35 cost 1.5 trillion, we could've bought hundreds of thousands of F-16s with that money".

Fucking idiots.
>>
Story not really related but might as well tell it
>be me
>trying to convince famwithguns to get Mosins
>just look autistic and annoying while doing it
>sometimelater.hk
>browsing some guns sites on school computer
>ancient teacher comes over and sees the guns
>he's a total bro about it, hunts, and has a 100-year old husqvarna
>tell him about the rifle of glorious Sergei Mosin design
>he's interested in one
>welcome him to the church of nuggets

Another nonrelated one

>every once and awhile go to local cabelas across town
>see 20-30 yr old faggots around gun counter
>'wow! I'm gonna get a gun I'll be so cool!' and other NORMIE shit is said, as they know nothing
>always in groups of 3 or more
>at least one is wearing a ball cap, forwards or another is wearing one also but backwards, indoors
>really, really want to educate them about what they'd buy if the had the licenses to buy. fuck
>would just look like autist trying to explain guns to a herd of normies
>>
>>33941184
Not to mention I see a group almost every time I go to cabelas, it really makes you think.
>>
File: 20170507_133749.png (2MB, 1439x2084px) Image search: [Google]
20170507_133749.png
2MB, 1439x2084px
>Be AMMO
>Do pre-deployment exercise
>12 hour shifts, Saturday to Friday
>On night shift
>New shop chief a few weeks prior.
>Black MSgt with massive chip on his shoulder.
>EVERYTHING in the shop is a plot to personally disgrace him
>Two TSgts PCS a week apart? Techs must be dirtbags.
>AF Portal is down for scheduled maintenance? The airmen must have sabotaged the CAT-5 cable on the back of all the computers to get out of doing work.
>Flightline kicks back 26 post-uses right before shift change? Day shift is going to stay on shift for 6 extra hours to "clean up Days' mess."
>Night shift has absolutely no work to do because all the post-uses were done by Days.
>Forgetting that the whole reason Night shift exists is to do whatever work comes in that Days can't take care of.
>Days all go home to get 6 hours less sleep than they would have normally.
>New shop chief decides that Night shift must be sitting around because we're all dirtbags.
>Can't do CAS reports or TMRS because lol it's past 4pm and the Portal is fucked.
>No post-uses to do.
>Building is super clean because Day shift had to spend an hour scrubbing every nook and cranny before leaving.
>Light Bulb
>Shop chief sends all the airmen AND the junior NCOs out to vacuum sand off the pad.
>My supervisor is grumbling to himself that this is all the airmen's fault because we're lazy special snowflake Millennials who don't work.
>Nigga we spent 6 hours with Day shift doing our scheduled work. We're here because exercise.
>Whatever if y'all weren't slackers we wouldn't be here.
>End of exercise hits Thursday, record success rate, Wing King is thrilled.
>All involved in exercise get goal day, 3-day weekend!
>Shop chief: Sir, I want to keep my shop on 12s through the weekend. They need to clean the whole bomb dump and learn some fucking discipline.
>Wing King: WTF stop fishing for EPR bullets & send your troops home holy shit.
>MSgt promises to one day make us pay for "avoiding work."
>>
>>33938404
>An easier solution would be to remove all of the other food from the equation and when he's hungry enough, he'll eat his damn food.
Does not work, he will still not eat his food, but he will throw a planetary tantrum over it because you "starved" him by removing junk food.
>>
>>33941255
He lives in a basement. The only kids he sees are the ones he masturbates to on nickelodeon.
>>
>>33937887
That is fucked.

Still, you're my new favorite person, anon.
>>
File: 1494035789201.jpg (1MB, 1200x1734px) Image search: [Google]
1494035789201.jpg
1MB, 1200x1734px
>>33937974 (You)
>>
>>33940047
order your groceries online if it bothers you this much
>only have to organise em once.
>problem solved.
>>
File: 1485314614491.jpg (125KB, 866x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1485314614491.jpg
125KB, 866x1300px
>>33937786
>people shouldn't be allowed to own those assault rifles they're designed to kill people

t. family
>>
>>33937974
I know I'm going to sound like a nigger-pitbull supporter, but you're just a shitty dog owner. Shitzus were bred by chinks to be guard/pets for their small children. Their name roughly translates to "little lion"; they're fiercely loyal and protective. A relative has one and he was trained properly and is full bro-tier. It had a massive underbite and bug eyes like bernie mac (they are massively inbred with a lot of medical problems) but fuck if he wasn't a good dog.
It wouldn't matter what kind of dog you get, it will always be a piece of shit because you are too.
>>
>>33940047
your concept of space and matter is fucked
>>
>>33937786
Cazadores. Aim for the wings. Holster rifle. Execute at range. Carry Antivenom.
>>
>>33937786
Fags who try to buy skill.

>At LGS/range last october with my CC for practice
>Halloween weekend. If you came in a costume you got 20% off on the range.
>Only guy in a costume dressed up like a pirate with his son.
>SUDDENLY, A WILD HOMO
>Hungry skellington walks in decked out in full all-black tac gear, a skull face mask, and the most over-gucci AR you ever did see.
>And this mother fucker was a true skellington. Rail thin and easily 6'4. If he walked in nude they would have thought it a costume.
>Tells the RO as he goes up that it's "Not a costume, but I'll take the 20% off."
>Oh fucking lawd.
>Indoor range, so it only goes to 50 yards.
>Skelly tryhard sets up at 50 yards, and promptly mag-dumps his giant casket mag with only one jam.
>Brings the target back and it looks like swiss cheese. Zero consistent hits despite AR having what looked like a not chinese ACOG TA31F on it.
>An older guy with a a normal AR tries to give skelly some tips, but he tells old guy to fuck off like a rude asshole.
>A squat looking guy in a civil war uniform walks in with a percussion cap revolver
>Oh shit nigger.
>Takes five minutes to load up, enough time for skelly to blow another 50 rounds. with STILL no consistent hits.
>Skelly pulls back his now shredded target and calls it "Combat accuracy."
>Squat guy takes target out to 40 some yards and takes aim.
>POP! Cli-click! 6 times. Big plumes of smoke.
>Skelly gets asshurt over the smoke and tells squat guy to "get a real gun."
>Ignored.
>Squat civil war man brings his target back after 6 more rounds.
>All shots are in a 5 inch group around bullseye. All from a black powder gun with shit irons at 40 yards.
>Skelly is asshurt again when he notices. Says "Yeah, well muh superior gun and fire rate."
>Shits out one more mag and leaves. >Notice holes in target carrier.
>Fucker actually hit it.
>Later learn range charged Skelly's card like $100 for damages.
>>
File: larrygooseman1.jpg (529KB, 1698x1628px) Image search: [Google]
larrygooseman1.jpg
529KB, 1698x1628px
>>33938691
>Larry Gooseman
I'm glad someone remembers
>>
>>33937887
>>33937951

Bro you got alpha'd by a six-year-old and rather than just not giving him his muffins you decided, no, you'd poison him and condition him to hate muffins. I want to like you, believe me, but in this situation...you are the bitch.
>>
>>33938026
>>people who suggest the SKS as a first choice semi auto rifle.
P-pls Anon, n-no bully

SKS is a pretty comfortable shooting and well-balanced rifle, at least for me. It was my first gun as well.
>>
I work inna gun store inna a point of contact state. For those who don't know, it means gun stores have to go through the state police instead of submitting the BGC directly to the FBI.

I fucking hate it as the state police is fucking in consistent as fuck.

>Be typical day. People taking average of 15-20 mins for approval
>Last customer, sent info 20 mins before store closing
>Status shows under review by state police for 45 mins. Store stays open for customer.
>Get 2 month delay

>Be next day. Same customer
>He called the state challenge line and was told by woman at state police he was approved instantly and we fucked up
>Check online records
>The same info box that showed delay yesterday now showed instant approval
>Check store delay records.
>Same person who gave delay is the person who customer talked to and same person on the instant approval.

So state police falsified their records to cover up a fuck up. A minor one, but an example of how POC just needlessly complicates the BGC process.
>>
>>33945694
>an example of how PeopleOfColor just needlessly complicates the BuildingGreatCivilizations process
I've been browing /pol/ too much lately
>>
>>33940573
and you're a lot dumber than you think you are
>>
>>33940611
and then you would have be in a world of shit...
>>
>>33940611
Truth was spoken with these dubs.

Hell, I know I'm not the only dude with a story containing an actual geographical reference point called "shit creek"
>>
>>33940382
Jesus, any enlisted guy knows you never EVER demonstrate competency at something you dont wanna do. As an officer you ever go "okay, gimme somebody who can do _________" and just draw a room full of slack-jawed blank stares?

Garuntee you 5 of those fuckers got EXACTLY what you need. Nobody is going to move a damned muscle because they all know if they make the mistake of volunteering pretty soon all the officers ever want you to do is that one thing, and your life becomes a boring repetitive mono-task hell.

You need to understand S.K.A.T.E to stay happy.

Stay comfy
Keep out of sight
Accept no responsibility
Take no initiative
Enjoy your career.

t. Salty Marine grunt who had a bachelors in psychology but never let anyone know I was smart so I could keep shooting guns and enjoying my enlistment.
>>
>>33937951
>>33937951
I approve of this 100%
>>
>>33937974
I don't care about lap dogs, but FUCK CHIHUAHUA
>>
>>33941219
Marinefag, similar staff NCO. If he didnt pick up gunny he wouldnt be allowed to reenlist, so he worked us like slaves to try to make himself look good
>be in helmand, company sized FOB, combat patrols
>get into shooting matches with taliban on a biweekly basis
>this fucker decides "if the CO says 0500 you show up at 0400
>which means we gotta wake up at 0300
>which means combat patrols with even less sleep that the pitiful amount we already get
>get back inside the wire, he makes us clean rifles and doesnt allow us to eat
>6 hours later, WHY IS EVERYONES RIFLES DUSTY? I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN THEM!
>its a fucking desert, shits dusty
>entire platoon gets pg11 for "disobeying lawful orders" because of something we literally have no control over
>us NCOs complain that hes pushing too hard by forcing guys who go into combat to skip meals and get less sleep
>he tells us we are just being selfish, that if we were REAL marines we wouldnt even need to sleep or eat
>no shit, he actually told us we were pussies for requiring basic sustenance and rest cycles.
>decides we arent gung ho enough for him, locks himself in his air conditioned office, refuses to let us do ANYTHING without his say-so
>also refuses to speak with us for hours on end so tasks that should take an hour or so end up taking a full day.
>morale issues, not like "waaah im bored, tired, pissed off, and hungry" like normal
>im talking full blown "some lance is gonna snap and toss a handgrenade into his office at company HQ"
>CO and 1stsgt FINALLY notice we are being literally worked to death and planning a murder
>sends gunny away, gets us a new one

We have guys so fuckin pissed from that deployment, its been almost 10 years and if the subject ever comes up amongst our friend group that still stay in contact guys become incredibly enraged and all begin talking about how close we came to actually murdering that faggot.
>>
File: 1312645398247.gif (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1312645398247.gif
11KB, 200x200px
>>33937786
>live in NC, literally none of those things have ever happened to me

But on the other hand, NC
>>
>>33945660
I have an SKS too, and it was my first semi-auto, but I criticized it because it's kinda become a meme -- people act like it's the awesome super great woods gun, when in reality, an entry level AR makes a lot more sense for new shooters in this market.

I love my SKS, but I wouldn't teach someone to shoot on it is my big thing.
>>
>>33939026
>Wear PC
>I don't trust either myself or others at the range
(I don't either, but I bring a bag and leave my emergency shit inside it and out of sight [no PC])
Huge red flag, everyone at the range should watch my movements and duck for cover when the eventual ND happens (or tactfully ignore my existence from the opposite side of the range because no one wants to talk to a sperg wearing a PC at a range except other sperges wearing PCs and that one brave soul who tries to make friends with the crazy guy on the bus)

>Wear (excessive) molle
>I'm a mallninja or vet that refuses to acknowledge that others have opinions on me using and paying for military-grade whatever instead of a simple bag from the local gun store/grocery store/superstore that accomplishes the same objective at a fraction of the price.
(I have molle on my multicam emergency bag that stays on the ground while I shoot so I can't really talk shit)
Another smaller red flag about me either having more money than sense or having a history of bias and/or no money.

If I saw you wearing a PC and molle everything at the range I would laugh at you once I saw you from my lane and then maybe ask what kind of plates you run during a break.
My multiscam, molle-covered (red) flag stays behind me or at my feet. Hide your powerlevel, if you know what I mean.
Poorfags gonna poorfag, though, so bring whatever you have that works.
Everyone has an opinion and almost none of them matter.
>>
>>33944629
I wonder if he only had to pay 80 in damages.
>>
>People who sperg out when someone says 'clip'
We all know what the fuck he meant, you're just as bad as the /a/utists who think they're N1 JLPT when pointing out a common misnomer.
>>
>>33938087
Maybe they shouldn't have split off that part to Ukraine after the Soviet split. Maybe Ukraine shouldn't have taken Crimea. Maybe Crimea should've been an independent, like it wanted to. Maybe Ukraine shouldn't be an even more corrupt shithole than Russia. Maybe...
>>
>>33940303
>>33940330
>Ukraine accepting closer ties to the EU in return for MONIES.
>Russia offers them a much better deal.
>Ukraine's president accepts because he's not a dumb cunt.
>Massive revolution/coup out of literally no where, on a scale that would suggest it is state sponsored.
>Only states that are affected negatively by this deal are NATO/Allies, with the US being the largest one - not wanting consolidated power in that region.

Only a retard would deny it.
>>
File: 1391877402333.png (94KB, 492x454px) Image search: [Google]
1391877402333.png
94KB, 492x454px
>back from a shitty hunting trip (we go like once or twice a year), suggest taking a break for a while
>then you'll have to give up your guns, anon

And shit like this all the time
>the NRA is evil and wants everybody to be armed to the teeth at all times
>Trump is a far-right fascist
>if we'd allow carrying people would just start shooting each other for no good reason

Every time we talk about things like this it's really hard for me to not just fuck off to Yukon on the spot.
>>
>"Haha yeah, you can easily make this rifle/pistol full auto by filing down the firing pin/ part of the trigger/ etc."
The worst one has to be when I heard this from another gunsmith apprentice.
I usually interject with "making it functionally unsafe."
>>
>>33940713

And you say she complains that her hubby doesn't exercise, while being fat herself? You must be lying.
>>
>>33948942
My first nco was the same. Jesus dude just the thought of that fuckers enrages me.
>>
>>33949671
You are both right though.

Lots of militaries use functionally unsafe blowback smgs all the time. Hell almost all open bolt guns are unsafe ad fuk when loaded
>>
>>33937887
>>33937951
Damn, nothing worse than spoiled brats.

Heh, sounds a bit like me as a child, except I was the sort of kid who would eat just about anything. Hell, salted spinach was the shit as a kid for me. Also I didn't whine. Come to think of it I was just pretty empty minded and lazy.
>>
>father is cool with guns, doesn't own more than an hd pistol but likes to shoot
>used to have a saiga 12 before the ban
>fucking sold it
The only thing I'll never get over
>>
>>33949852
While you're right about open-bolt guns, whenever this little gem was heard by me, no open-bolt gun was even within shouting distance and it was often uttered by neverserved noguns (lol central europe) spouting nonsense in general.
So far I heard this about: AK, Garand, Makarov, CZ75, Luger P08, AR15, G3 and probably some other guns I try not to remember.
>>
>>33937951
That's hilarious. It sounds like a character-building experience for the little shit
>>
>>33937951
I have a 4 year old nephew that likes to kick my cats and his sister all the time, gets pissed and picks stuff up and throws it at windows, screams bloody murder whenever he does not get everything 100% his way and will refuse to eat anything but McDonald's and potato chips. This is how I've fixed the problem.

You're gonna kick the cats? How about a swift kick in the ass? You don't want to eat? I'll sell you to Mexicans down the street to get my money back. Say bye to mommy. You want to run around in the road and not get in the car then cuss your mom? How about a full nelson? You beat your sister? Here's a pop in the back of the head. Oh, so you're gonna flex on me? Here's another 4, and a kick and the ass. Go sit on the timeout rug and stare at the wall until mommy gets back.

Whenever she has trouble with him at home that gets out of control she calls me and I tell him I'm coming over to whip his ass and make him stare at the wall. Just the mere mention of my presence will make him straighten his bullshit up and act right the rest of the night.
>>
>>33937887
Yo thats funny, but if you care about this kid, be patient and try to teach him the respect and discipline his parents will not. Although he should know better than to be a brat, its how hes been his whole life and if you want him to grow up to be a good man, you gotta help him out. Look out for this kid and teach him.
>>
>>33938560
What's with this faggot who constantly posts 4.5/10 at best sluts with zero relation to his posts? Just use a trip like the rest of the retards on this board.
>>
>>33940382
35F is enlisted. 35D is offisir. Fuck offsir
>>
File: Spoiled Brat.jpg (107KB, 1230x608px) Image search: [Google]
Spoiled Brat.jpg
107KB, 1230x608px
not /k/ related, or mine
but golden
>>
>>33945347

Well, that's one way to boost my self esteem.
>>
>>33937974
>being a dick to a breed whose sole purpose in life is to be a protector bro to kids and not give up against aggressors more thrice its size
>>
>>33938041
>>33938057
And on the plus side, ya cleaned out his system right good.
>>
>>33937786
One time i was innawoods and this fucking adolecent male moose came up to me so i gave him a muffin i had in my bag. Fucking thing would not leave me alone.
>>
>>33952546
>giving a moose a muffin
You fucked up
>>
>>33938011
be a dental floss tycoon! -Zappa
>>
>>33940125
Monster!
>>
>>33940966
So. Fucking. True. I mean, I still think those people are fuckin monsters, but I can at least appreciate where they were coming from.

>>33940988
>reprogram
Dubs of truth. They're operating off of the dataset of their past experiences. Know why the terrible twos are so terrible? Because up until that point, they've gotten everything they've ever wanted on demand. Only thing is, what they wanted before was milk, a new diaper, butt cream, etc. Now what they want is to run at the chickens outside barefoot with scissors.
>>
File: reaction284.png (290KB, 456x306px) Image search: [Google]
reaction284.png
290KB, 456x306px
>>33938026
So, everyone?
>>
>>33950122
just remember, there's a fine line between punishing lil shits and straight up abuse. Try not to cross that line.
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.