[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I own one of these. I got it from a yard sale for free, it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 8197789_1.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8197789_1.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
I own one of these.

I got it from a yard sale for free, it is in much worse condition but it is the same case.

Do you think it would make for a pretty decent range bag?
>>
>>33933352
Just buy a fucking range bag. Don't be that faggot that carries a briefcase to school.
>>
File: smokin jimmy.jpg (53KB, 611x404px) Image search: [Google]
smokin jimmy.jpg
53KB, 611x404px
>>33933352
Show us pics of the interior, condition of the handle,etc.
Load it up with 20lbs of range gear and take a walk around the block with it.
Please go to the range with it.
It will be a huge red flag and will signal everyone else to stay the fuck away from you.
>>
File: tumblr_off7dlvD2d1vil6mgo1_400.gif (919KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_off7dlvD2d1vil6mgo1_400.gif
919KB, 400x225px
>>33933654
>>
>>33933654
>>33933709

I just want it as a conversation piece.

Anyone who has seen No Country knows what that case is. Apparently it is some kind of camera bag, and they stripped out the interior for all the cash in the movie.

I would take pics, but it's in the attic and I am snug right now.
>>
>>33933741
It's a document case. A glorified briefcase.
>>
>>33933741
No..

It's for paperwork my old man was a liquor salesman and had one when I was a kid. put all kinda shit in em but it had storage folds for paperwork in the one I remember.
>>
>>33933741
Then you know what to do, fill it up with fake money and put it on public display in your living room as a convo piece

https://propmoviemoney.com/shop/
>>
>>33933654
fpbp

First that got me laughing. Then I realized I was browsing with Clover while I had /k/ up on my PC that was resting on my lap. That through me into a 5 minute burst of laughter.

>fucking kill me, I'm too autistic for this world
>>
>>33933741
NCFOM sucked and you do too
>>
>>33933352
it's a suitcase for paper

i use them to carry case files when I have to go to a client's office
>>
File: bar-globe-open.jpg (145KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bar-globe-open.jpg
145KB, 1000x1000px
>>33933741
You've nailed it OP.
I go to the range to have an hour long conversation with a sperg about his Pop-Pop's old briefcase.
Make sure to bookmark some scenes from the movie on your iphone that won't load due to shitty reception in the woods.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.