[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Indiana. I've read some of the gun laws pages,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-05-10-22-33-26.png (408KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-10-22-33-26.png
408KB, 1440x2560px
Tell me about Indiana.

I've read some of the gun laws pages, seems alright.

> How are the shooting ranges?
>How is the public opinion on firearms?
>am I going to have to buy land just to shoot?

my anus is ready...
>>
http://theweek.com/articles/474702/indiana-law-that-lets-citizens-shoot-cops
>>
>>33926157
So good for guns. Got it.
>>
>>33925074

Life long Hoosier.

You moving here?

Life Time ccw permit for like a hundred bucks, no test, has recip and valid just about everywhere in the state except on commercial planes and oddly the state fair.
>>
>>33925074

Ranges are sometimes far away and require membership dues. There's plenty of pay by the hour indoor ones but I usually go outside. Easy to get land and cheap property taxes. You don't have to own land if you're okay driving a half hour or more.

Generally everyone ccws, it's one of the highest rates in the country, like well over ten percent. People have a generally favorable attitude about guns and grow up with them. It's a rural state besides a few metros.
>>
>>33926644
>state fair
white niggers lighting up the petting zoo because their pig didn't win.
>>
File: 1494135511166.jpg (79KB, 1024x771px) Image search: [Google]
1494135511166.jpg
79KB, 1024x771px
>>33926644
FUCKING SERIOUS?!?! here it cost me 150 for a standard hcp....

and yes im moving soon, we are just deciding on where i should start applying. but no worries mate im just south of you, i dont come from some god damn commie state, i drive like my life matters and so do those around me, and im not a red guard.

>>33926673
im driving and hour as it is now, so that seems fine. my 5 year goal is to buy land wherever i move to.

heh, maybe ill see MAC and get to meme at him irl.
>>
I've lived in Indiana my whole life and my only complaint is that it's mostly flat except in the south. I've been around the country and my only complaint about my state is the lack of mountains. Even down south the best you get is rocky hills. But it's alright. It's my home, and people here keep to themselves. Gun laws are great, but regulation on most everything else is pretty stringent. Take it from someone who works for the state government. My schedule is so tight I can't even get away for half an hour to complete my CP application at my local PD.
>>
>>33925074
>there are a lot of state and country run ranges at parks throughout the state that are free or very inexpensive to shoot at
>depends on where you are. liberal in like bloomington are obviously less progun than hicks from bumfuck. in general its much more gun tolerant, if not progun, than other states
>as stated before, nah. even if theres no ranges by you, make friends with a landowner if you arent a tizmo
>>
File: 1490835988792.jpg (36KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490835988792.jpg
36KB, 800x600px
>>33926644
>Life Time ccw permit for like a hundred bucks, no test, has recip and valid just about everywhere in the state

Oh my god that's incredible.
>>
>>33925074
Because the state is so flat, they outlawed hunting with rifle cartridges. You can still use pistol calibers, meaning you can use a .44 mag carbine, but I wouldn't call it a good state to live in for gun owners.
>>
>>33925074
Utter trash, don't go to Indiana.
>>
>>33928593

That's just for deer. Anyway, several rifle rounds are currently legal for deer through the 2020 season including .308, 7.62x39 and x54r and several others.
>>
File: 1489090561596m.jpg (44KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1489090561596m.jpg
44KB, 1024x576px
>>33928604
>>
>>33928563
>>33928240

Another Hoosier here. Is it really that expensive to get your CCW everywhere else? I remember thinking the $125 I paid for a lifetime permit was crazy...
>>
as far as gun laws goes, we duh best m8

as far as meth production Indiana world champs 2013

Ranges vary based on location and can be as cheap as free all the way up to a few hundo in yearly access

Public love firearms unless you Indy and then its hit or miss really or a lib shit hole like bloomington.

If you buy land i can tell you right now you will be able to see a house in every direction you look. You'll be making a dirt berm for sure
>>
>>33925074

do google search

gun ranges indiana

shows a map with links
>>
>>33928593
That makes no sense I feel like this is bullshit.

I don't hunt either so idgaf.
>>33928604
Oh yeah OK newfag tripfriend.
>>33928787
TN is $150 for like 5-6 years. but the next time you go it costs like $25.

>>33928813
I'm from Oklahoma m8, meth is our prime export.

and I would make a dirt berm any ways, just so I can say "no fuck you its safe seeeee", and I don't want to hit some old lady tending to her garden on Sunday morning.

Indiana sounds great.

>>33928826
Do the same thing with texas, come and tell me how excited you are at all the ranges.

Oh BTW
>every range has FMJ restrictions
>no steel allowed at any range
>most ranges are indoor and very short 20yrd
>Fudd rules and myths galore.

There's a reason I'm asking people from the state, moron.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.