[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't the US outsource our military? Why the hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault-10.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-10.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
Why doesn't the US outsource our military? Why the hell do we send high school football zero welfare queens into desert hellholes where people are used to 115 degree heat and not eating for weeks and wonder why they can't take as much punishment as their enemies (because let's face it. That is why we lost Vietnam and Iraq. We killed way more of the enemy than they did us, but they just kept going)?

Why don't we instead find some Bangladeshi street kids and promise them American citizenship, hot women and nice cars if they fight and kill for America. Those little bastards won't care about not having a comfy bed or air conditioning. If we want to fight guerilla wars in desert hellholes it seems like the only practical option. It's how Imperial Britian did it.

The question that America needs to ask herself is: do we want an empire? Because we are acting like we do but we aren't willing to do what it takes to achieve it.
>>
We don't want an Empire, we just want our economy not to get fucked with. Unfortunately our economy is global. You can keep your shitty land and culture.
>>
>>33922593

You sound like a very well read and fully knowledgeable expert of history.....

We do sub out some messy business

What we need is an American Foreign Legion. Have them stationed in Mexico or if they are unwilling some third world shit hole that is willing to sell large tracks of land.

If you want to immigrate to the US, either have a valid skill/education or off to the legion with you for a 8 year term.

If you survive, welcome to America.
>>
File: 1446690529654.jpg (72KB, 445x718px) Image search: [Google]
1446690529654.jpg
72KB, 445x718px
>>33922593
>Why doesn't the US outsource our military?

It does.

Why the fuck do you think the US relies on the failed doctrine of "special forces" and COIN so much?

It's a way of fighting wars on the cheap.
>>
>>33922671
>What we need is an American Foreign Legion.
Wtf for? Its not 2006 anymore, there is no shortage of willing American volunteers that already speak English, so there's no need to call for foreigners to fill nonexistent gaps.
>>
>>33922593
You'd have to train them. You act like America loses wars on the ground, they don't. If they lose, it's political.

America wins its wars in the actual fight because they're well trained and well equipped.

If you fight street trash with street trash you just get a messy war, the kind we make fun of on /k/ where neither side knows how to fight
>>
File: 1493161186076.jpg (62KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493161186076.jpg
62KB, 720x960px
>>33922593
This has got to be one of the stupidest things I've heard today. You've got to be serious because you actually wrote out your shit logic.

>lost Iraq
did we? Last time I checked SADDAM IS DEAD.

>lost Vietnam b/c muh airconditioning
Fuck that. There are a million other reasons that outweigh MUH AC. Try maybe that our troops/public opinion didn't want to be there? Maybe NKVD were being supplied by Russia and China?

>promise them American citizenship, hot women and nice cars
We do that. We've been doing that. Civil war, fresh Irish immigrants were signed up, WWII ellis island had a recruiter on site, plenty of Mexicans join up and fight for America to get dat citizenship.

>hot women
Holy shit, you are such a goddamn KEK. "I don't wanna fight, so I'll let someone else do it and then fuck our women"

>Do we want an empire?
WE ARE AN EMPIRE YOU DUMB FUCK. WE DO HIRE "BANGLADESHI STREET KIDS". Who do you think is fighting all these little proxy wars all around the world for us? Who's fighting drug cartels? Who's fighting in Syria? Who's running anti-islamic terrorist Ops in Kenya? AMERICAN TRAINED AND SUPPLIED PROXIES.

Just because we don't stamp SPQR on everything, doesn't mean we don't run the world. Last time I checked, the world speaks ENGLISH and watches movies we shit from HOLLYWOOD. Now GO EAT SOME MCDONALDS AND STOP BEING A KEK.
>>
>>33922593
Because it worked so well for the Romans.
>>
>>33922593
>because let's face it. That is why we lost Vietnam and Iraq. We killed way more of the enemy than they did us, but they just kept going
Clearly Bait
It wasnt the Military that quit. Linebacker bombing campaigns forced the gooks to the negotiation table.
It was the government that quit
Also, I guess you must love the idea of open borders, because if you open America to anyone willing to pick up a gun, You'll have more soldiers than we have population
>>
>>33922593
Yeah lets hire a military of mercenaries to defend our nation and national interests

t. Byzantine
>>
>>33922702
you act like there's not a shit ton of mexicans, cubans, general south americans, and others that would not serve for citizenship.
>>
>>33922593
I'd love if the us allowed me to join the army tfw when no green card
>>
outsource tech support can't handle our servers. I don't trust them to handle hundred-thousand dollar missile launchers
>>
File: john-mccain-and-bernie-sanders.jpg (201KB, 590x431px) Image search: [Google]
john-mccain-and-bernie-sanders.jpg
201KB, 590x431px
>>33922593
>outsource.exe
>Doesn't see the scores of people we send
Oh anon.. we are fucking outsourcing.
You think the REAL high rollers are going to send their children in..

... maybe as officers with connections to the academy.

Everyone else is expendable genetics.

Even we need to slam, a quick switch of memes and you have 'the people' lusting for blood. And well crank up that war machine to full tuned up blast.
>>
>>33922593
We already do.

Have you seen the number of Mexicans in the military?

How about all those people who joined to get citizenship?
>>
>>33925356
Need a greencard tho
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.