[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Veteran resume Wang Xue, admitted to the national defense students

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 4437e6581b221a7bb5374f.jpg (180KB, 1140x760px) Image search: [Google]
4437e6581b221a7bb5374f.jpg
180KB, 1140x760px
Veteran resume Wang Xue, admitted to the national defense students in 2012, 2016 admitted to the armored engineering school graduate, Jiangsu Yangzhou, served as vice squad, squad leader. Has been awarded scholarships, has been rated as pacesetter, news reports pacesetter, military and political foundation to strengthen training pacesetter, has participated in a provincial scientific research project.

【Recruitment】 We can choose the ordinary days of comfort, you can also choose a magnificent journey, although not the fate of the door, but the key to open the dream of the door forever in their own hands.

[Veterans readme] remember that I fill in college entrance examination volunteer, decided to choose the army from this road, from the military camp forged a bond. The pen has not yet understood the weight of the signature, but in the days to come even more feel the uniform to give me the heavy mission. Undergraduate four years, I actively participate in various business activities, tempered self, temper the ability of quality, although busy but full. Especially in the national college students to participate in the mathematical modeling contest when the summer internship, internship just over half hurriedly invited to return to school, just from the train up and down the horse into the room, fighting three days and two nights.

Life needs an unforgettable experience, even if faced with tough challenges and cruel setbacks. Only Fen Ji wanderer, before the boat thousands of miles, overview of beauty. Time only subtraction, can not mediocrity. After enlistment, I also experienced setbacks, confusion and hesitation, and later in the military this broad stage gradually bloom out of their own glory. Want to say that the barracks is a magical land, where you will not only have a strong physique, a firm belief, no regret to play, will also explore a better self, burst out of greater potential, Tomorrow you will be grateful to today's own hard work.
>>
>>33920793
DAFUQ?
>>
>>33920793
I feel like a lot of this is getting lost in translation. Are you trying to describe your career in the Chinese military?
>>
>>33920793
>>
Literal translation like this makes me realize how much of a nuanced artistic language Chinese is.
>>
>>33923128
Fpbp
>>
>>33920793

CHINA GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>33920793
Fuck off chink
>>
>>33924936
It's easily the richest and most mechanically dense language alive.
>>
>>33920793
And a ching chong nip nong to you, young lady.
>>
>>33920793
What the fuck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.