[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am joining infantryman in the army. I never shot a gun except

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: size0.jpg (33KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
size0.jpg
33KB, 640x430px
I am joining infantryman in the army. I never shot a gun except a .22 henry farm rifle. I been homeless for a year and figured I do something with my life.

Im 25yrs old

What should I expect?
>>
Uniform inspections
>>
army green weenie
>>
>>33919378
You better be prepared for penis inspection EVERYDAY
>>
>>33919378
Boring and repetitive days, extremely smart and extremely stupid fellow soldiers, menial bullshit while in garrison, and a good heap of booze
>>
File: 1-1-640x480.jpg (80KB, 640x480px)
1-1-640x480.jpg
80KB, 640x480px
>>33919378

wear a helmet before you get hit by the SHARP van
>>
>>33919378
Do not stick your dick in any female that is serving.
>>
File: 1493863635608.jpg (51KB, 600x887px) Image search: [Google]
1493863635608.jpg
51KB, 600x887px
>>33919378
You sound like the kind of guy who will be a lifer desu senpai. Best of luck
>>
File: 8923740923754.jpg (955KB, 1920x1080px)
8923740923754.jpg
955KB, 1920x1080px
>>33919418
>>33919397
>>33919439

All this and crippling depression and watching the days go by on your EAS countdown. I started my EAS countdown at 961 days. It was terrible. Longest countdown of my life.
>>
penis inspection day is always the worst
>>
it mostly sucks but don't quit. You'll come out a stronger person and the GI Bill ain't too bad.
>>
>>33920515
This. Sometimes if your locker and bedspace are immaculate they leave you alone, but most of the time they just look for an excuse to check your dick and anus. And when they find crusty jizz/poo, which they will, youll get run ragged to the sound of 'IF YOU CANT KEEP YOUR BUTTHOLE CLEAN, HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO ENGAGE AND DESTROY THE ENEMY!?!?' still ringing in your ears...

Also, you probably wanna do a few 'stretching' exercises...when those fuckers say knuckle deep, they mean knuckle deep
>>
>>33919378
They put softpeter in your food so that when you're hard up for some you dont go chasing boipucci in the barracks.
>>
>>33920592
And bromide in the tea
>>
Also be aware that youll have to take conga-line showers where you and the other boys, only after a few days worth of soft peter meals, have to walk though the showers nut to butt bc they dont want you playing in the shower. Itll be called a quicker and more efficient way of getting all the privates clean but really its just gay stuff. Make sure youre bigger than your battle buddy.
>>
>>33920592
>They put softpeter in your food so that when you're hard up for some you dont go chasing boipucci in the barracks.
>>
>>33919378
Idiot butter bars and NCOs that are dumber than a bag of rocks. Expect lots of cleaning and working at the motor pool as well.
>>
People younger than you ordering you around.
>>
Don't fucking quit. I swear, don't quit and don't even be tempted into it. Get on every course you can, get every benefit, never go near drugs, identify the unit idiots and avoid.

Your shooting experience is irrelevant, they'll teach you to do it their way and that's that.
>>
File: pepearmy.png (939KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pepearmy.png
939KB, 1000x1000px
>>33919378
>homeless a year
>What should I expect?

Hot food, no-shit high quality training that looks good on a resume, and cupcake/snowflake coworkers. OSUT may grind you down a little, but think only of the rewards after graduation. Being young and in the military is actually a really good life. Also 5.56 is just a really really really fast .22. Good luck op.

t. enlisted Army at 26

p.s.
1) do everything you're told when you're told
2) take care of your feet
3) don't fuck up or you'll make it harder for yourself
>>
>>33920812

Is that poster real? Because it should be.
>>
>>33919378

Lots of cleaning, lots of PT, lots of boredom once you get out of boot.

Good luck.
>>
General protip in the military: smile all the time and just say thank you after conversations and everyone will jump through their assholes to help you out later on.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.