[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the protocol if an American CSG comes across an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

So what's the protocol if an American CSG comes across an unidentified and unknown weapons system in the middle of the ocean?
>>
>>33918111
Chain of command ect.
First gets reported and than you leave the scene.
>>
>>33918111
Send in Rhianna with a m240
>>
>>33918224
WE WUZZ KANGZ N SHIET
>>
File: 1430260434381.jpg (977KB, 2652x1536px)
1430260434381.jpg
977KB, 2652x1536px
I would imagine they would get the carrier out of harms way and then have the Burkes and Ticos keep an eye on it from a distance, same with the subs. carrier probably stays away and launches aircraft to also keep an eye on it until something happens or someone tells them what to do.
>>
If it starts shooting then everything launches everything they have, all fighters get above 5000 feet to avoid airburst attacks until the Arkbird can get on station and use sonobuey datalink to blast it
>>
>>33918111
carrier stays the fuck away and launches a chopper or plane to scope it out
>>
>>33918111

>fellow US ship will engage and be destroyed
>foreign ship crippled
>US warship will rescue foreign sailors
>engage enemy
>do some damage
>also get rekt
>commandeer old warship
>successfully defeat enemy

I believe that's SOP
>>
>>33918306
>that mission
10/10, will always have a place in my heart.
>>
>>33918111
>weapons system
Because of mall cops I now picture an overly tacticooled AR floating in the ocean

>inb4 they don't float
That's because you opted for the fore grip and not the life preserver
>>
What if it starts shooting?
>>
>>33920445
Shoot back. duh.
>>
>>33918224
>not michelle rodriguez
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.