[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone had a chance to check out the Gander Mountain closing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Has anyone had a chance to check out the Gander Mountain closing sale?
I'd like to pick up a few things if they're well priced, mostly ammo and camping gear,
possibly a Mossberg since I don't have a shotgun yet. Closest one is 2 hours from me though,
so I don't want to waste the trip if everything is 5% off.
>>
>>33916673
No decent sales yet. Guns and ammo go on sale last.
>>
>>33916673
>welcome to gander mountain, all of our 300% marked up items are all half off!
>>
>>33916673
California prices at best. Fukn jew mountain
>>
>>33916673
Unless you live local and can find a deal on used guns I wouldn't hold my breath.
>>
Shit, I have $20 gift card to there, I need to use it

What should I get?
>>
>>33917752

A 10 dollar gift card.
>>
Friend went in and said the sales were dick
>>
>>33916673
10% was the best they had on useful items in my area. Asian wife says "It ain't a sale if it isn't 30% less than you can get it for on the internet."
>>
File: glock fags will defend this.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
glock fags will defend this.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>33916673
anon posted in another thread they were keeping gun and ammo prices unchanged, slashing clothing and other shit. some reloading supplies were slashed.
>>
>>33917834
Are you sure he didn't walk into Dick's?
>>
>>33917927
>$700 for a used g17
Its sad people will actually pay that
>>
Nothing great honestly.
They're probably holding out to mark things down even more. I did buy some hoppes no 9 and a magpul mag for my AR that were both like two bucks cheaper tha normal, so basically regularly priced lol.
The store is in my way home from work so ill be stoping in again soin bu its not worth it yet.
>>
Sounds like a waste of a trip. Oh well, I guess I'll have to just keep supporting my LGS. Thanks for saving me some gas money!
>>
File: 1487893789742.jpg (29KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
1487893789742.jpg
29KB, 500x286px
>>33917957
It's still sitting in the glass so no one has yet.

I go to gander to pretty much do that. Argue lowballs and check up on the overpriced shit that stays on the shelves for years.
>oh look a k31
>999
>its been there for almost 7 years to my knowledge
>>
File: 1493893251105.jpg (30KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493893251105.jpg
30KB, 234x250px
>>33916673

Went there about a week ago

Everything was out of stock in the store except for some centerfire ammo like 5.7 and .17 hmr

>Mosin nugget
>360 bucks with 10% off
>Doesn't have a cleaning rod nor
bayonet
>Ruger AR 5.56
>850 bucks before discount

Pic related it's gander mountains face when they set prices

But it's a shame they're going out of business. The guys at the firearms counter at mine were really nice and knowledgeable and never pushed anybody to buy
>>
>>33917752
You have like 8 more days to use it.
>>33916673
I went to the Knoxville store this weekend. Decent deals on clothes. Rest were weak; 15% off reload stuff. Nothing on guns or ammo
>>
I doubt they'll liquidate guns, as not all stores are going to be closing and they'd probably just ship them to stores that aren't being closed.
>>
>>33916673
>go in
>10% off firearms
>see a berthier mixed in with a bunch of used hunting rifles
>tag says 350
I'm going to wait until the last minute and go in and see if I can get it cheaper.
>>
>>33916673
Visited one 2 days ago.
Most things were 20% off.
No discounts on guns or ammo.
Many empty spots for handguns, rifles and shotguns.
All the used guns were still there. LOL
>>
Gander Mountain is garbage who rapes on the reg. Fuck em // too bad so sad.
>>
Gander mountain is not closing anymore, they were bought out and the stores will remain open.
>>
>>33919501
15 percent off fishing stuff right now too.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.