[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ISIS has invaded and infiltrated the United States. The United

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 0.jpg (7KB, 250x125px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
7KB, 250x125px
ISIS has invaded and infiltrated the United States. The United States government has given the go-ahead for civilians to hunt down and engage the ISIS members with lethal force, facing no legal repercussions. You decide to join the fight against ISIS here in the United States. What is your weapon of choice in each of the following settings? Rifle, pistol, shotgun? If your first choice weapon is a full auto rifle, then also state your second choice in case full auto rifles are not available.

A. ISIS members are discovered living in a standard house. Just a regular American house, standard construction and layout. They are well armed. You are going to invade the house and kill them.

B. ISIS members are camped out inside an office building. Long halls, lots of rooms, very thin walls. Your objective is to breach the building and clear it out.

C. ISIS members are camped out in a university research building. Multiple floors, lots of long wide halls, lots of stairways, a few hundred rooms, some big rooms, some small rooms. Sturdy construction, sturdy walls. Time to sneak in and take out the bastards.

D. ISIS members have turned a shopping mall into a base. Your job: Invade their base, kill as many of them as you can, and escape alive.

E. ISIS has a strong presence in downtown of a very large city. You have a squad of a dozen men. You'll be fighting in the streets and various types of buildings. What weapon do you use, and what weapons do you advise your squadmates to use?
>>
>>33915427
A. Burn it flat and shoot them when they come out.

B. Blow it up and bring it down.

C. Set it on fire, blow it flat, then shit on the smoldering ruins.

D. See above.

E. Suppressed .300 Blackouts for everybody.
>>
>>33915474
What if this is in the near future and you don't have access to items that are banned for civilian use, such as explosives? And what if there is valuable intel on their computers inside the buildings that must be captured, such that blowing up/burning down is a bad idea?
>>
>>33915427
>The United States government has given the go-ahead for civilians to hunt
Hahaha, no way buddy. Maybe before Woodrow Wilson, but there is no way those Statist cocksuckers would allow civilians to defend themselves or have ANY fun. You'd probably get a trial and murder charge for killing one that was bombing your neighbor.
Be realistic, here.
>>
>>33915673
>Be realistic, here.
Then assume someone overthrew the US government and gave the go ahead
>>
>>33915805
Who the fuck overthrew the US government?!
This is firstly relevant to how I would hunt, and secondly even bigger than the invasion in terms of absurdity, and needs to be laid out in an understandable way!
>>
>>33915835
An alliance between Kim Jong Un, Syria, and /pol/
>>
>>33915520
Honesty I would generally agree. Vet or not I don't have access to weapons or support to storm buildings so can of gas and rubber door stoppers/chains with paddocks then take out survivors with whatever is available. As to infrastructure damage it is insured and will bring some jobs to my area while forcing local politicians to acknowledge how bad they fucked up with sanctuary city ideas. Now real world staying the fuck out of it and letting it get handled because did that risking my life for minimal compensation once already and fuck doing it again if not needed for my family
>>
File: 1493450863575.jpg (104KB, 1020x575px) Image search: [Google]
1493450863575.jpg
104KB, 1020x575px
>>33915427
>ISIS has invaded and infiltrated the United States.

In all of these scenarios you write about, what happened to the United States military? How did ISIS acquire force projection capabilities?

Or is "ISIS" in this case a stand-in for something else?
>>
>>33917780
Honesty either edgey teen looking for more edge or potential terrorist looking for ideas
>>
>>33915427
>ISIS has invaded and infiltrated the United States
So basically America becomes Europe?
>>
>ISIS has invaded and infiltrated the United States
Your premise is even more retarded than an ayy lmao invasion. Why are Americans so terrified of ISIS? You aren't even their biggest enemies, nor are you the most threatened by them.
>>
>>33917923
Yes, but the US decides to copy Duterte.
>>
>>33917780
ISIS has grown very powerful and the US military has grown weak being involved in several conflicts at the same time, such that ISIS is taking all of the resources of the US military and US civilian assistance is welcome.
>>33917923
Yes
>>
File: SaltAndVinegar.gif (34KB, 257x314px) Image search: [Google]
SaltAndVinegar.gif
34KB, 257x314px
>>33918160
Obvious choice then.
>>
>>33919867
what is that?
>>
bumping awesome thread
>>
File: 1494173540142.jpg (833KB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1494173540142.jpg
833KB, 3072x1728px
a classic, sporting rifle well known to take down dune coons

the martini rifle.
>>
>>33915673
Hurr durr what is the unorganized militia?
>>
File: NsS6mcRqzUg.jpg (106KB, 600x897px) Image search: [Google]
NsS6mcRqzUg.jpg
106KB, 600x897px
>>33915427

The Russians have already developed effective countermeasures for every one of these situations:

>A. ISIS members are discovered living in a standard house. Just a regular American house, standard construction and layout. They are well armed. You are going to invade the house and kill them.

Launch a few thermobaric RPGs into the building and collapse it on them. Those that don't die from the collapse will die of ruptured lungs, burns and their intestines sucked out through their assholes from the proximity of momentary vacuum.

>B. ISIS members are camped out inside an office building. Long halls, lots of rooms, very thin walls. Your objective is to breach the building and clear it out.

Drive BTR into compound, launch thermobarics and then spray down any escapees with your PKM.

>C. ISIS members are camped out in a university research building. Multiple floors, lots of long wide halls, lots of stairways, a few hundred rooms, some big rooms, some small rooms. Sturdy construction, sturdy walls. Time to sneak in and take out the bastards.

Standard AK-74s with GP-30s; proven to provide huge advantage in room clearing ops.

>D. ISIS members have turned a shopping mall into a base. Your job: Invade their base, kill as many of them as you can, and escape alive.

TOS work.

>E. ISIS has a strong presence in downtown of a very large city. You have a squad of a dozen men. You'll be fighting in the streets and various types of buildings. What weapon do you use, and what weapons do you advise your squadmates to use?

PKMs and GP-30s are perfect for knocking down bricks and destroying human flesh behind barriers.
>>
>>33922589
It's that thing that is Consitutionally protected but no longer really exists because (((they))) don't care about the Constitution.
>>
>>33918160

Duterte is a goddamn hero.
>>
File: 1484671443398.png (519KB, 436x670px) Image search: [Google]
1484671443398.png
519KB, 436x670px
>>33915427
If they are dressed like they are in the op pic Id do it like this. Id only take a knife

>get shoe polish to make your face look like sandman
>Dress like towelhead
>Infiltrate the house and blend in
>stand guard and look like them
>wait until some fall asleep
>while the night guards go out to patrol slit the throats of the sleeping ones
>take their guns
>gun down the rest of them when they return
>>
I will use the fog of war to "physically remove" my enemies and competitors
>>
>>33915845
Out of these three polities, only /pol/ has a chance in hell of succeeding.
>>
>>33915427
I would grab my famas and cream wip a can of ass
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.