[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What firearm would be the best to fight a 6-12 month Civil war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: civil war.jpg (339KB, 686x385px) Image search: [Google]
civil war.jpg
339KB, 686x385px
What firearm would be the best to fight a 6-12 month Civil war in the United States with? You don't have any access to repair tools, ammo is scarce and so on and so forth.
>>
AR-15 because parts and ammo would be standard on both sides no matter who is fighting who.
>>
>>33912915
Good point, any other suggestions? How would an AK fair? Dreaming tier?
>>
>>33912886
7.62 Ishapore Enfield, or Israeli K98k.
>>
>>33912886
AK, it'll survive a year of abuse without cleaning. They've been through worse.

>>33912927
>bolt action
>>
>>33912972
Bolt action is assuming you're not taking a participatory role in the war, and are just hiding out. And definitely won't break.

If you wanna fight, it won't matter what weapon you have, cos you'll probably die anyway.
>>
>>33912886
Why do I not have access to my tools? For that matter, why is ammo scarce? Is somebody hoarding it all?
>>
>>33912886
HK45ct and a can.
>>
>>33912925
AK's are reliable but they will break down, there will always be malfunctions. Just because the AR in so ubiquitous here, it would have to be the AR platform.

If the conflict was anywhere else, it would be the Kalashnikov, but there are so many fucking parts here. We pump out AR parts like it's nobodies business.
>>
>>33912886
3"+ chamber 12 gauge Mossberg, Remington or Winchester of your choice.

Some flavor of .30 caliber bolt action American made rifle.

AR15 of your personal choice.

9mm hammer-fired pistol of your personal choice.
>>
>>33912886
.22lr of any type, cheap, use your hoard of ammo, not effective for direct conflict with armored targets. But good for feeding yourself and sniping on a low level if the baddies are coming for you.
Just about anything that puts lead on target within 100 yards or in close range.
Preferably brutal simple mechanism like bolt actions which don't require tools except maybe a cleaning rod.
Civvies won't steal your shit or attack if they are noguns and they know at least you can plink them.
I agree, engaging the forces would be the last thing you want to do, but defend yourself if necessary.
my $0.02 for thought.
--- if the budget was higher for guns/rifles I would say 9mm of any kind for pistol and shotgun to cheap AR-15.
Don't go for exotic ammo loads like .300 blackout. you are assuming that shipping and ammo places will still work?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.