[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ISIS has invaded and infiltrated the United States. The United

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: isis.jpg (144KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
144KB, 1280x640px
ISIS has invaded and infiltrated the United States. The United States government has given the go-ahead for civilians to hunt down and engage the ISIS members with lethal force, facing no legal repercussions. You decide to join the fight against ISIS here in the United States. What is your weapon of choice in each of the following settings? Rifle, pistol, shotgun? If your first choice weapon is a full auto rifle, then also state your second choice in case full auto rifles are not available.

A. ISIS members are discovered living in a standard house. Just a regular American house, standard construction and layout. They are well armed. You are going to invade the house and kill them.

B. ISIS members are camped out inside an office building. Long halls, lots of rooms, very thin walls. Your objective is to breach the building and clear it out.

C. ISIS members are camped out in a university research building. Multiple floors, lots of long wide halls, lots of stairways, a few hundred rooms, some big rooms, some small rooms. Sturdy construction, sturdy walls. Time to sneak in and take out the bastards.

D. ISIS members have turned a shopping mall into a base. Your job: Invade their base, kill as many of them as you can, and escape alive.

E. ISIS has a strong presence in downtown of a very large city. You have a squad of a dozen men. You'll be fighting in the streets and various types of buildings. What weapon do you use, and what weapons do you advise your squadmates to use?
>>
>>33905887
ABCDE
>EM SIGS DEEN
Alternative choice.
>EM FOR DEEN
>>
A. Glock
B. Glock
C. Glock
D. Glock
E. Glock
Reason: If I run out of ammo I can throw it at ISIS, turning it into a grenade!
>>
>>33905887
>A. ISIS members are discovered living in a standard house. Just a regular American house, standard construction and layout. They are well armed. You are going to invade the house and kill them.
either pull a dorner and burn the house down, shooting at anyone trying to escape, or riddle the thing with with a .30 rifle since it'll go through the plywood and drywall construction

B. ISIS members are camped out inside an office building. Long halls, lots of rooms, very thin walls. Your objective is to breach the building and clear it out.
hook up an industrial smoke generator and suffocate them
>>
>>33906017
A. What if there is a highly valuable hostage inside so you have to know who you're shooting?
B. What if you don't have access to anything except guns?
>>
A. missile
B. missile
C. big missile
D. bigger missile
E. even bigger missile
>>
>>33906051
What if you only have weapons to the types of guns that are currently readily available to US civilians without stamps?
>>
>Glock
>AR/AK
>M300

/thread
>>
>>33906032
A. get one of those fancy thermal sights and M2 black tip and shoot everyone who isn't bound and sitting

B. go to the external HVAC unit and start burning wet wood/leaves/grass and diverting the smoke to the ductwork to smoke them out then
>>
>>33906084
There's 5 situations not 3. Which gun do you use for each?
>>33906125
Stop being a faggot and just say what weapons you would choose in the stated scenarios. YOU ARE GOING TO BE GOING INSIDE THE BUILDING WITH A GUN TO KILL BAD GUYS. WHAT GUN DO YOU USE?
>>
>>33906084
What the fuck is an M300?
>>
>>33905887
A. Little Boy
B. Little Boy
C. Fat Man
D. Fat Man
E. Minuteman III

Anybody want to be with me in a B29?
>>
>>33906140
fuck your pansy ass scenario thread, I'm not going to hypothetically fight jihadis in close quarters if I can help it
>>
>>33906146
Does little boy mean pistol and fat man mean assault rifle? What is minuteman iii?
>>
>>33906157
>I'm not going to hypothetically fight jihadis in close quarters if I can help it
Why, because you're a fucking faggot?
>>
>>33906188
T. Underage
>>
>>33906205
I'm 34, kid.
>>
File: are_you_a_bad_enough_dude[1].jpg (22KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
are_you_a_bad_enough_dude[1].jpg
22KB, 600x526px
>>33905887
this is like a dumb thread
>catpcha: JAGUAR HELP
naturally i sic jaguars on them, casualties be damned
>>
>>33905887

So many people who get dead, the person would claim they're isis.
>>
>>33906164
I cannot actually tell if you're being intentionally obtuse.
>>
>>33906330
>>33906330
"no
>>
File: 1468892228549.jpg (62KB, 600x705px) Image search: [Google]
1468892228549.jpg
62KB, 600x705px
Fuck rules of engagement - we're doing this Serb style.

Torch structures and shoot anything that comes out.

M4 and CZ75
>>
>>33906355
What if you don't have access to anything except guns?
>>
>>33906164
Read a bit up on the history of american and japaneese relations. Furthermore, read up on american and soviet relations.
>>
>>33906362
Pitchforks and clubs are great too.
>>
>>33906383
Yeah but if you don't have those and only have guns? Retard
>>
>>33906362
is dragon's breath allowed?
>>
>>33906401
Then you are naked, with guns. Beat them with the guns and rape them.
>>
>>33905887
ABCDE=Flamethrowers
>>
>>33905887
>ISIS has invaded and infiltrated the United States.
>E. ISIS has a strong presence in downtown of a very large city. You have a squad of a dozen men. You'll be fighting in the streets and various types of buildings. What weapon do you use, and what weapons do you advise your squadmates to use?
Literally fucking how
>>
>>33906362
Then you're a drooling fucking mongoloid who can count to the five digit code on Daddy's gunsafe
>>
>>33905887
A. A killdozer, with small firing ports for my AR-15
B. Not doing that alone, I'm not Jack Bauer
C. See b
D. See b
E. A dozen men is not enough without support.
>>
>>33907096
flew in on magic carpets and asked the genie from Aladdin for complete and total systematic collapse of the US govt.

And then asked the same genie to make sure the only capable combatants were a few spergs from a Mongolian basket weaving board with acess to civilian weapons only. Also a handful of goats to fuck to help pass the time when there not snackbaring or beheading something.>>33907096
>>
eat lots of flatulence creating foods and hide in their vents and just fart soon they wont be able to take it anymore and will run outside and get drone striked
>>
Shit thread, OP is a faggot
>hurr durr you can only get guns and only guns wahhhhhhh!
>muh renbow sicks seege house invasion
>>
>>33908434
lol
>>
>>33907096
The same way any war/invasion works you fucking tard
>>
>>33906188
>14.
>>
>>33907110
>B. Not doing that alone, I'm not Jack Bauer
>C. See b
>D. See b
OP doesn't specify that you are alone
>E. A dozen men is not enough without support.
Unless you have much better training and a much better plan and take them by surprise. Maybe even disguise yourselves as ISIS.
>>
>make small lancher
>freeze a lot of bacon
>mold frozen bacon around bullets
>fill bacon bullet mold with sent of goat and some bits of spice
>shoot a member
>others will smell goat and proceed to attack marked member
It perfect
>>
File: 1490562378332.jpg (108KB, 600x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1490562378332.jpg
108KB, 600x1009px
>>33905887

I`ll do as the Pesh does it:

A: Spray house with Duska. Loot it afterwards and set fire to it.
B: Spray building with Duska. Loot it afterwards and set fire to it. Have mad max bulldozer fuck it up.
C: Spray building with Duska. Wait until Duska gunner gets done smoking and calling his parents. Spray building more with Duska. Loot and set fire to it.
D: Establish a berm line 400 hundred metres from mall. Sporadically spray with Duska. Wait 6 months until Daesh gets bored and leaves because they have runned out of supply. Arrange a massive press corps to follow Pesh unit into Mall. 10 Pesh gets killed by IED`s or die shooting each other, which will be blamed on Daesh. Loot. Set fire to it.
E: Somehow, have the local Shiite militia drive straight into it with all of their armor, because you put out rumors on social media that Daesh there raped the daughter of Shiite Commander.
As Shiite armor gets taken out by Daesh, go unnoticed into downtown, covertly loot, retreat.
Create bermline and wait for IA to mobilize and head into city, loosing 15 men to every Daesh present.
Meanwhile, have dispute in safe area with local farmer, startling a small civil war there.
Minor Duska spraying.
Give up as unit havent been paid in several months, and have now stolen all of your mission critical gear.

Go home, write a book about it.
>>
>>33905887
Multiple Puckle Guns for each scenario, because Puckle Guns devised for usage against Muslims were to use square bullets, which would produce absurd wound vectors, and thus convince muslims about the advantages of Christianity.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.