[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Selling your guns! How do you feel about parting with your guns?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1493467291083.jpg (175KB, 555x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493467291083.jpg
175KB, 555x800px
Selling your guns! How do you feel about parting with your guns?

I have some I never really use or shoot and I could get rid of them for some extra money. However I'd hate to part with them for their own little reasons.

Like I haven't really touched my nugget since I got it and shot it once or twice, but it's a nice piece of history I like, but it's just taking up space.

Or I could sell my Px4 Compact but it was my first gun and has sentimental value.

Is a few hundred bucks for getting rid of obsolete property worth losing out on the memories?
>>
>>33905283
that's a cute anime
>>
For self defense purposes my 300blk would do just fine. Also would work quite well. For a concealed carry piece I could just use my shield. So really, as far as usefulness, I could pare it down to just 2. However, usefulness is not why I collect guns. I collect guns so that my children will have a hell of an inheritance. As well as a big pile of gold for each of them, but that wasn't the topic of this thread. To answer your question, no, I don't sell guns. I even regret selling the one gun I have sold, a single shot 20 gauge piece of shit.
>>
Stop being poor and you won't ever have to.
>>
>>33905283
Never. I'm passing them down to my kids like my father did with the rifle he passed down to me.
You sell your guns and you'll never have them back.
>>
Not really, selling your guns isn't worth it unless you just don't like them anymore. I have buyers remorse on my nugget, I impulse bought one when classic got all those M39s in.
>>
>>33905283
I've only sold two guns.

The only one I kind of regret was the Yugo M48, but I had my reasons.

Don't plan on selling guns again though.
>>
File: 21614371.jpg (240KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
21614371.jpg
240KB, 1920x1080px
>>33905283
Sell the Mosin for someone else. I want to be real with you. Surplus ammunition will have to have you clean both the barrel and the bolt, yes the inside of the bolt. Anything "Russian", Yugo, whatever Soviet surplus has to be cleaned after. There is no such thing as corrosive-less surplus when the berdan cased primers themselves have sulfur in them as the activator. That is if you actually have a rife that is still shootable, but it was never sighted without windage adjustment for higher pressured after service ammunition. 54r ammo is not going to get much cheaper than .308. Any 91/30 without a replacement prestorage stock was never used for war.
If somebody new wants to learn about all the things I just revealed then just have it cosigned for the next person to discover themselves.
>>
Just find someone like me who loves the idea of having lots of guns and will take care of them. I have bought many from people who needed money but wanted their guns to go to a safe loving home. Most get cleaned up and put on display. Others go on THE WALL.
>>
i normally only have one gun at a time anyway, so when i get bored of it i just flip it on armslist for more or less what i paid and buy a different gun for around that price.
so far its been
sks > ak74 > c93 > tavor > vz.58
>>
>>33905283
>Is a few hundred bucks for getting rid of obsolete property worth losing out on the memories?

yes unless you want to keep owning those things for the next 5-10-15-20 years

it gets to be a hassle when moving & just seeing them sitting there never getting used

what a waste

sell them and let somebody else put those guns to work
>>
I sold nearly half of the guns I've owned and I'm happy I did.
I don't like keeping dust collectors.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.