[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://legislativegazette.com/archi ves/5365 I fucking hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: angry-pepe-gun.jpg (27KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
angry-pepe-gun.jpg
27KB, 486x486px
http://legislativegazette.com/archives/5365

I fucking hate how NY politicians keep pushing for more and more regulation. Fuck this shit, I just want to own my guns in peace holy fuck.

Why must they torture me so.
>>
>>33899206
> /k/ packs up their shit and heads to NY to assert their residence any way possible.
> Takes a legal sledgehammer to NY gun court cus lol.
> Full auto 9th amendment legalized like weed and fuck ATF, cus NY LOL
>cya cus Go Away STALKER.
Done.. now go away.
>>
>>33899206

>Another bill proposal (A.0914), sponsored by Assemblyman Thomas Abinanti, D-Greenburgh, and Senator Kevin Parker, D-Brooklyn, would restrict the sale, transport, and possession of guns that are undetectable by x-ray machines and other security devices.

..where can i find one of these?
>>
>>33899206
>A bill (A.05826, S.00470) introduced by Assemblywoman Ellen Jaffee, D-Suffern, and Senator Jose Peralta, D-Jackson Heights, would require microstamping technology be implemented on all firearms manufactured after January 2018. Microstamping produces a unique code on casings ejected from a gun, allowing crime investigators to track the weapon type and original purchaser.

>The technology could deter individuals from using a gun to commit a crime, as it can be easily traced.

>“The technology is designed to discourage gun trafficking,” Jaffee said, “And to aid law enforcement officials in investigating homicides and other crimes by allowing them to trace the firearms to the original purchasers through cartridge cases found at the crime scene.”

Because criminals and gun traffickers give two shits about laws. Sure.
>>
>>33899317
Im tellin ya man.
/k/ needs to go to NY and start an instate 3d plastic gun making op and sell to the gangstars on the cheap.
Shit be cash. We'd be rich. Then BTFO
>>
It makes me so angry that they blow the gun problem out of proportion. The fact that they blatantly make shit up because they watch too many fucking movies disgusts me.
>>
>>33899504
We should help make their overdramatic reasons come true.
They'd love the fame.
Jus saying faggit.
>>
>>33899306
>undetectable by x-ray machines
>x-ray
Wait, what?
>>
>>33899306
It's a porcelain gun made in Germany. Dosen't show up on your airport X-ray machines, here, and it cost more than you make in a month.
>>
>>33899206
>posts nazi picture on my k
get the fuck out of here
>>
>>33901577

/k/ doesn't belong to any one person you faggot
>>
microstamping is the most retarded shit ever conceived what the fuck

HURR DURR just got my new gun time to literally drag the firing pin across the street and remove the stamp lol
>>
>>33901605
trolled
>>
There is no finish line with the deconstructionist left. Any success they have becomes the unassailable New Normal and then they build on it? Did anybody think the faggots would stop after Obergefell? Did you think the Democrats in NY would stop after the SAFE Act? This is not some honest misunderstanding.
>>
>>33901703
They knew SAFE wasn't going to help anything. It's just get the disarming going.
>>
>>33901655
>TWAS MERELY A RUSE
kys
>>
File: Ny state senate.png (174KB, 1080x1374px) Image search: [Google]
Ny state senate.png
174KB, 1080x1374px
The state senate is literally our only hope.
>>
>cuckservatives see no problem with major US cities turning into 20% white hives of cultural marxism
>cuckservatives pretend that black people or hispanics are "American" too
>Whine when the non-white majority vote for things that they don't like

Dumbasses gonna dumbass I guess
>>
>>33899306
Liberator pistol from additive manufacturing.
>>
>>33899206
The traveling shit show comes back around. I honestly wonder what they'd say or do if they realize just how many "illegal" guns are out there. Basically every AR ever sold, complete or stripped, can be converted or already is classified as an illegal gun.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.