[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's this annoying bird in my neighborhood I'm trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

There's this annoying bird in my neighborhood I'm trying to kill. How legal/sketchy is it to walk around with an air rifle shooting at houses that it lands on? It's not like BBs do anything. I wont stop till this little cunt is dead
>>
Not worth the potential hassle. Depending on how much you sperg out when the cops get there, many things could go wrong. You could be shot and killed, you could be arrested for a lot of stuff, up to and including domestic terrorism (it's a stretch but, it could happen. "He was pointing a RIFLE at all of our houses with our babies inside! I definitely felt terrorized.") Just restrain your autism anon. Bird has just as much a right to live as you.
>>
>>33896601

Hire pest control if it is that big of a deal.

Let some asshole your paying take the risk get shot.
>>
File: 1492505902342.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492505902342.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>33896601
>annoying bird

How annoying? How do you even know there are multiple birds? Birds always make noises when there are other birds.
>>
>>33896601
>>33896601
I was like you once. Birds harassing me daily, screaming into my window, disturbing my precious sleep. You can't kill them all, OP. All you can do is endure, live through this hell and little by little you will get stronger, become a man of steel, immune to any bird on this planet.
>>
>>33896601
Just don't shoot out your neighbors' windows.
>>
>>33896601
>How legal/sketchy is it to walk around with an air rifle shooting at houses that it lands on?
Very not good on both fronts.

>It's not like BBs do anything.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. BB guns aren't airsoft, and even airsoft can knock out teeth.
>>
>>33896601
Yeah, go for it.
>>
you sound unstable.
>>
>>33897340
Welcome NEET.
Now git out
>>
File: 1469723512127.jpg (70KB, 460x455px) Image search: [Google]
1469723512127.jpg
70KB, 460x455px
What kind of bird? Killing songbirds is illegal, depending on where you are. Check your local laws and regulations.
>>
File: chewing thing.gif (52KB, 117x117px) Image search: [Google]
chewing thing.gif
52KB, 117x117px
>>33896601
Don't listen to these people Anon, it's TOTALLY FINE to walk around with an air rifle shooting at houses. Absolutely no harm could possibly come of that, and all the neighborhood homeowners as well as any police in the neighborhood will probably just clap as you stalk past in smiling approval of what you're doing.

So go right ahead and to that, it's a great idea!
>>
>>33896601

if yer smart then

put some bird food or bread pieces in line with your window

shoot the bird from inside your house so nobody can see the rifle
>>
>>33896601
you'll shoot your eye out, kid
>>
There was a mocking bird that used to yell outside my window at like 4am. There was a bush there so every time I heard him yell I would go get the hose and spray him with water until he moved to a new place
>>
>>33896601

Birds are nice anon. I think you should shoot yourself instead.
>>
>/k/ isn't just a bunch of teenage faggo-
sage
>>
>>33896601
Why are you shooting at houses that it lands on? Shoot the bird dumbass not the house. Are you trying to scare away the house? Shoot the bird
>>
>>33896601
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR0sWU1HzTE
>>
>>33896601
either use a slingshot instead of an actual gun (because unlike air rifles, slingshots generally do not end up with people getting shot for "oops lol thought that was a real gun"), or just man the fuck up and blow it down with some field load when it lands in a tree

unless you live in suburbia in which case you deserve your suffering
>>
>>33896601
>>33899933
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCeasTakFuk
>>
>>33896601
My roommate and I had starlings nesting in our wall one Appalachian winter. We bought a suet. block and stuck it on the telephone pole off of our balcony. We waited until a sunny day, when the babbies were leaving the nest, used a Marlin Model 60 with .22 quiets and a Daisy Powerline. None were spared. Our mission accomplished with a brief instance of volley fire, we were left empty, not at the bird lives we had taken, but the ones we had not. We were hungry for more...
>>
>>33900354
We set up satellite feeding stations on every sightline, covered the balcony railing with burlap to make a hide, built hides on the windows out of contractor bags and pilfered window screen. We killed every invasive bird we saw. After a quarter chest freezer was full of Eurocuck Starlings and House finches, the native bitds began appearing in larger and larger numbers. Over the course of a week, we had reshaped the entire songbird population of our side of town. The police were never called, we waved to them when they drove by, our rigles sitting in our laps were hidden by the burlap.

>OP, be quick and don't miss, I believe you can easily get away from this.
>>
>>33896601
Leave it alone, asshole. I'm sure at least one person thinks you're annoying, but they don't go around trying to kill you.
>>
>>33896691
Not true.

I had a bunch of starlings that routinely flew into my bedroom window, trying to attack their own reflection.

I killed nearly every single one of the course of two weeks. That shits stopped and never happened again.

Of course, I live by myself and my nearest neighbor is a couple miles away..so your mileage and tactics may vary
>>
>>33896601
>>33896691
Learn programming and electronics and make a robot sentry gun
>>
Just set up a backstop so the shots can't hit your neighbors house and set out some bait in front of it. Sure you'll be that weird bird killing guy but clearly you're past that.
>>
>>33896601
ok your best bet is to wake up early and climb on your roof. try to remain hidden or have some sort of cover. then, when you see the pecker, you kill it!
>>
>>33896601
What would you do if someone was shooting a pellet gun at your house?

I'd might shoot back with a bigger gun.

Do you know why pellet guns don't have orange tips? It's because they're not toys and can cause serious injury or death.
>>
>>33896601
Someone shot a bb through our window once. If I knew who did it I'd beat them senseless.

Don't act like a fucking asshat.
>>
File: 0af.png (374KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
0af.png
374KB, 600x564px
>>33902500
>I'd beat them senseless.
>>
So are we not gonna talk about the short dustcover on the 97?
>>
>>33896601
Just take a shot from your house. A kid in my city got shot by the cops for walking down the street with a airgun he just unloaded from his car. And OPEN CARRY IS LEGAL AND PROTECTED IN MY STATE. Don't put it past retard cops in Liberal Anti-gun cities
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.