[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long will take chinese military to surpass russian military?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 215687323_8.jpg (163KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
215687323_8.jpg
163KB, 600x449px
How long will take chinese military to surpass russian military? My bet is 10 years not regarding nukes.
>>
>>33890129
I think it's already surpassing the Russian military.
>>
>>33890129
It surpassed Russia in 2008.
>>
>>33890129
Many people on this board say china is a paper tiger but in reality they are a force to reckon with, they are not like the us or the russian counterparts.
They don't like to brag about their new tacticool shit countionusly instead they do it quiet and like they did with their economy they are learning from everyone. That's why we don't know shit aboout them.
>inb4 5 yuan transfered to your bank account
>>
>>33890129
>>33890300
>>33890367

>thousands of modernized T-55s and 9M14s
>hundreds of Migs with chinchong engines
>hundreds of Su-27s with chinchong engines
>Soviet destroyers with Soviet missiles
>nuclear deterrence comparable to 1970s USSR
>ground troops comparable to 1960s USSR
>no strategic bombers
>no strategic airlift
>no nuclear submarines
>no early warning radars
>no centralized air defense network
>no metallurgy expertise
>no fundamental science expertise
>no wartime experience
>2 million of cannon fodder and global ambitions

Be afraid gwai lo. Be very afraid.
>>
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>
Hmm, which of those countries has a 5th gen fighter in service? Hmmm.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>33890451
>no wartime experience
>no fundamental science expertise
>no metallurgy expertise
are you serious?

>nuclear deterrence comparable to 1970s USSR
If that's true they have more than enough firepower, I believe they have less and its more than enough
>>
File: file.png (707KB, 1200x631px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
707KB, 1200x631px
>>33890129
China have a working Navy
Russia don't
>>
>>33890451
Russia has no chance. The Chinese People's Liberation Army could conquer Moscow in 6 months.
>>
File: image.jpg1_zpszybd9fpx.jpg (125KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg1_zpszybd9fpx.jpg
125KB, 1024x765px
>>33890484
>Swing arm breaks and Wheel falls off

Looks like they use the same material to build their real tanks as their RC model ones
>>
>>33890724

why does Russia need a offensive navy?
>>
>>33890780
Heh, I get it.
>>
>>33890724
Their entire navy and missile arsenal consists of outdated Russian imports. Here, educate thyself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILhtcJBKPVM

China's only real advantage over Russia is the sheer scale and speed of their shipbuilding industry, but having large navy is justified for China.
The main vector of their expansion for the next 25+ years is Southeast Asia.
90% of their trade relies on seas and oceans
75% of their foreign supplies and strategic raw materials come from seas and oceans
To secure all that, an ocean fleet is needed

The main vector of Russian navy for the next 25+ years is defense and deterrence. Protecting the coast. Disrupting hostile amphibious operations. Ensuring strategic deployment of SSBN in the blue water. The main Russian ships for the next 25+ years are corvettes/frigates, diesel subs, attack subs, SSBN/SLBMS. Everything else is vanity.
>>
>>33890780
Are you serious? The chinks would get annihilated trying to cross the massive eastern Russian wasteland trying to get to Moscow.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.