/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a Middle School in Ohio suspended a kid for 10 days becau

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 13803498_G.jpg (23KB, 597x343px) Image search: [Google]
13803498_G.jpg
23KB, 597x343px
So a Middle School in Ohio suspended a kid for 10 days because he liked a picture of an airsoft gun on instagram....

Story: http://www.fox19.com/story/35355907/middle-school-student-suspended-for-liking-photo-of-gun-on-instagram

Here is that Middle School's Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/goehscougars?lang=en
>>
Out of curiosity, how did the school know he did that? Does the principal follow all their students on social media?

Anyhow, this is, of course, bullshit. If there's reasonable cause to think this kid is a danger because he might shoot up his school, then a 10-day suspension isn't enough, and if there isn't, then there's no reason to suspend him at all.
>>
>>33887970
this isnt even related to school though, like if he drew a gun on a school book ok i guess, but its fucking instagram
>>
>>33887984
It's not ok if they fuck him for doodling guns, that's an extremely fucked up sentiment and part of what makes the public school system such a miserable beast in need of euthanasia.
>>
>>33887919
They should have suspended him for using social media in the first place. Children should be banned from social media outright.
>>
>>33887984
>like if he drew a gun on a school book ok i guess
Institutionalized faggot.
>>
>>33887919
This shit can't be real, can it? Fuck me, Big Brother must be watching. Absolute madness.
>>
>>33887984

It'd only be wrong for defacing the school's property. If it was his own book they can fuck off.

I drew MAD fucking guns in school. ALL the time. But I also drew other shit so people just thought it was cool.
>>
File: Rogue-Status-Gun-Show-T-shirt.jpg (77KB, 470x222px) Image search: [Google]
Rogue-Status-Gun-Show-T-shirt.jpg
77KB, 470x222px
>>33887919
I wore this shirt to school so many times and nobody ever said a thing
>>
>>33888065
Kek I remember those and kids wearing them and nobody giving a shit.
>>
>land of the free, home of the brave.
>>
File: IMG_0116.gif (984KB, 245x155px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0116.gif
984KB, 245x155px
>>33888111
>>
>>33888065
That gyrojet
>>
>>33888156
Thanks, I forgot about the Gyrojet and what a complete piece of shit it was.
>>
>>33888111
shut up hunter
>>
>>33888162
Gyrojet was too good for this world, ass.
>>
>>33888194
gyrojet was bad and you should feel bad
>>
>>33887919
>fake and gay
and if its true, he got paid the monay, to follow through
>>
>>33888106
>Land of the Freemium, Home of the Slave.
>>
>>33887919

take it to politics..............
>>
>>33888207
Gyrojet was going to be our space marine service rifle. No recoil, perfect for use in micro gravity.

There was literally nothing wrong with gyrojet.
>>
>>33888225
We get it, you are hunter 3-1 glorious retard extraordinaire
fuck off
>>
>>33888234
Shut up "war hero"
>>
>>33888106
It stopped being that when we allowed the federal government to tell us how much water we could flush down our toilets.
>>
>>33888222
>..............

who fucking does this? this isn't an MMO forum, we type like adults here.
>>
>>33888289
Me..........
>>
>>33888237
>you are hunter 3-1 glorious retard extraordinaire
???
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.