[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.reddit.com/r/GunsAreCoo l/ How do we stop these liars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: efd.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
https://www.reddit.com/r/GunsAreCool/

How do we stop these liars?
>>
>>33884605
You don't. Why are you going on reddit in the first place?
>>
>>33884605
Retards are gonna think what they're gonna think and won't be swayed from their position. Best way to deal with them is get everyone that's not indoctrinated on our side.
>>
File: clown fakery 20 years ago.jpg (323KB, 1500x989px) Image search: [Google]
clown fakery 20 years ago.jpg
323KB, 1500x989px
There's one guy who posts most of the shit.

Make some rebbit accounts on your phone and bother him like you would any tumblrina
>>
>>33884605
have never been to
what do they lie about?
>>
>>33884770
Simply put, anything and everything.
>>
File: b4f.jpg (31KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
31KB, 600x434px
WHAT IS THIS HARAM
>>
File: CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES.png (354KB, 1741x886px) Image search: [Google]
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES.png
354KB, 1741x886px
10/10
I'm mad
>>
>>33884605
good thing nobody gives a fuck about their circle jerk group

reminds me of when the lebbit peasants put together a massive database of so called mass shootings...which included citing a bb-gun incident where NOBODY DIED
...just to say that murica has like a million gun homicides per day
>>
>>33885279
ackshually theee americns keel juan billion us citisens eack dey shtilurd misojinyst
fukc gons nd fkuc drumpf!!11!1
>>
File: 1488928466500.jpg (37KB, 750x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488928466500.jpg
37KB, 750x800px
>>33885010

>VIII

VIII/VIII
>>
>>33885010

>tfw people want to ban something I find fun and enjoyable

it's worse than those retards who want to ban video games
>>
>>33885010
>communists in weimar germany
>well armed

total ahistorical horseshit

The communists were suppressed after the right wing freikorps crushed them in the 20's
>>
>anti-gun fags larping as the caricatures of pro-gun types that they created
>on reddit
they're completely in their own bubble, doesn't bother me at all
>>
File: spurdo_10.jpg (156KB, 1064x813px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_10.jpg
156KB, 1064x813px
Calm your tits - it's a heavily censored board where only a handful of accounts are even creating the threads.
>>
>>33885010
Are these pre written arguments? I can't follow this list at all.
>>
>>33884605
Dox the head mod.
>>
>>33884605
pls go n stay go
>>
>>33885010
>tell people that the number of crimes/homicides in countries like Britain, Australia, Sweden, and Japan are equal to or higher than ours
Melbourne had very little gun violence (well, besides the already present gun violence from the organized crime groups, but those have been present for years) until the Government gave some Africans citizenship and benefits. Now there are entire suburbs of Melbourne that you can't go through or you'll get shot. Before the Government brought the Africans in, if you were shot you had fucked over some mob boss or something.
>>
>>33884605
>mass shootings
>lists incidents with two or three casualties
>>
File: IMG_0104.jpg (59KB, 319x753px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0104.jpg
59KB, 319x753px
Are you from the USA op?

Those guys are the same crowd as /r/shitamericanssay, basically 90% basement dwelling Europeans with a superiority complex that think they are incredibly intelligent and cultured compared to people the USA.

>https://www.reddit.com/r/ShitAmericansSay/

Basically just a bunch of retards. A nice way to see that they support the total ban on guns, despiste saying otherwise, is the fact that they agree with the current EU gun bans even though they claim that the EU has perfect gun laws.

Fuck those people.
>>
Make burners and spam the shit out of the sub, report everything as illegal or harassment. Enjoy asshurt tumblrina libfags squirm.
>>
>>33885010
You know what I eagerly await, /k/? The day, in maybe 15-20 years, when the USA has about the same per capita murder rate as most European countries have. On that day, I will smugly and cheerfully ask "Hey, now that our violence levels have fallen to the same as their violence levels but with us still having relatively easy access to guns, will you admit you were wrong and stop making war on people' rights, please?"
>>
>>33886402
>implying violence won't have risen in Europe by then
There's no stopping the immigration train, the EU retardation, or absolutely worthless police.

I hate this continent.
>>
>>33886548
There is some hope for Europe yet anon, more and more far right parties are polling much better. Unfortunately most of them are authoritarian and gun rights just aren't on their radar at the moment.
>>
>>33886752
I don't want far right (or Europe's sorry excuse for it), I want freedom.
>>
>>33886752
Far right is dogshit
Freedom is what matters bootlicking faggot
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.