[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had an AK specifically for SHTF, would you prefer a fixed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1494092902303s.jpg (6KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1494092902303s.jpg
6KB, 250x140px
If you had an AK specifically for SHTF, would you prefer a fixed or folding stock, and why?

Also general SHTF thread
>>
>>33882365
The one that makes it easier to shoot myself for fantasizing about SHTF.
>>
might as well be a folding stock if it's available. There's no significant difference though
>>
there is no good reason not to have a side folder. they're extremely comfortable and extremely light weight. underfolders are not comfortable.
>>
>>33882365
It's not all going to be a kill situations.
Good luck bashing someone with the butt of your folding stock.

May as well be an AR
>>
>>33882365
Most of the time i will just be walking/driving around with it and not shooting. So folding.
>>
>>33882365
I like to fantasize too, but in all realness, I'd actually be finding myself hiding and just laying low, trying to contact a few friends.

I'm not oper8or.
>>
>>33886170
Yeah same goes for most of us obviously, but what if you end up in a sitaution where you HAVE to fight? Like if some people are trying to raid your home to kill you and loot your possessions? Or if you get caught in a dangerous situation when you're out gathering supplies, going to trade, going to link up with friends, etc? It's not about having a gun with the intention of going and fighting in SHTF, it's about having a gun in SHTF so that if you absolutely need to defend yourself, you can
This is /k/, why the fuck do I need to explain this? I don't even fucking own a gun, I just lurk /k/ and shitpost, yet even I understand this
>>
Fixed tends to shoot better. Folding is great for storage and close quarters. Just depends on the situation.
>>
>>33885990
If it's no big deal to you, have a seat over here and let me bash you with a side-folder. I'm sure you'll be just fine.
>>
>>33886398
>Being a nigger
>>
>>33882365
Fixed stock is sturdier. Folding stock is better for when in a vehicle. Sidefolder are best folder.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.