[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There was a thread yesterday and someone was talking about spys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: confused snake.png (80KB, 255x217px) Image search: [Google]
confused snake.png
80KB, 255x217px
There was a thread yesterday and someone was talking about spys and belgium in it, does anyone know where it went because i asked a question in it and idk if they replied

Also considering I dont see one, qtddtot thread
>>
>>33879785
Maybe a different board?

Anyhow, does this involve kebab refugees?
>>
>>33879785
http://desuarchive.org/
If you remember any key words you used, try this.
>>
File: JuicyFlower.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
JuicyFlower.gif
2MB, 500x282px
QTDDTOT? QTDDTOT.
What site do y'all like for buying ammo? I used to use MidwayUSA but I had some anon shit on me for it and I figure it can't hurt to ask.
>>
If I own a gun can I shoot live ammo on my backyard for fun? Can I set up some sort of shooting range as long as it's on my side of the fence? Also if I own a gun can I go inna woods and shoot it around? Asking for both Pennsylvania and Minnesota if that's relevant.
>>
>>33880724
Nice .gif. I just google the specific ammo I'm looking for and shop around for the best price. That or ammobot
>>
I did reply, but the thread seems to have gone from the catalogue. What would you like to know?
>>
Can you fire a cap n ball revolver without a patch?
>>
>>33880851
It's my favorite semi-lewd. I'll check out ammo bot, thanks.
>>
tf is belgium?
>>
what is the best site to sell a gun locally?

armslist? gunsamerica? craigslist?
>>
>>33880724
http://gun-deals.com/list/ammo/
>>
I want to cc a revolver for some reason even though it sounds stupid
Talk me out of this nonsense
>>
>>33880724
Mother fucker did you take the gif i posted the other night?
>>
>>33882381
As a fellow revolver guy. I understand where you're coming from.
However:
.357 Magnum isn't appreciably better than other "serious" service calibers like .40 S&W and .357 SIG.
Even a relatively light revolver, like a 2.75" K-frame, is several ounces heavier empty than a Glock 19 is loaded.
There's no good way to attach a weaponlight to (most) revolvers, so if you need to identify a threat in poor light you'll need to use your other hand to run a handheld light instead of supporting your gun.
If it's the DA trigger you like, a Glock with the NY1 (or NY2, if you're Popeye IRL) trigger spring and a 25ยข trigger job feels enough like a (mediocre) revolver trigger for most people.
There are basically no drop-in revolver parts, so any modifications you might like to make will probably involve a professional gubsmith.
Night sights for revolvers are also practically nonexistent, which exacerbates the aforementioned low-light problems.
Reloading a revolver under stress, even with a speedloader, is so much trouble that most revolver-toting cops back in the day just carried multiple guns instead.
>>
>>33882388
I downloaded it last week, but sure, why not. Wanna fight about it?
>>
>>33880851
Meant to reply to
>>33882596
>>
>>33882596
>tfw can't find a mommy to take care of and molest me
>>
>>33879785
I think it was the ATF honeypot thread.

I remember someone in that thread talking about how he did security detai, and how belgium is a security nightmare because it has lots of Russian spy's honeypotting the shit out of everyone.
>>
>>33882528
I was planning to use a smaller caliber, don't care about flashlights, and wasn't planning on modification, talk me out of using a smaller caliber on a revolver
>>
>>33883625
What, did you fall for the .327 Fed Mag meme?
It's fine, if you can find ammo for it, not to mention guns for it; most of them were discontinued ages ago when it became obvious that .327 wasn't really catching on, leaving the SP101 and LCR as the only serious options in current production.
Speer makes a Gold Dot load for it, occasionally, and you can get American Eagle plinking ammo for practice, so it's not like you'd have to fireform your own brass and handload all your shit like you do with some cartridges that nobody cares about anymore.
That said, the main reason to go with .327 over the much better-supported .357 is for six-shot J-frame-sized guns, but if you're so worried about capacity that you're willing to deal with the hassle of a boutique cartridge to get one more round, maybe you should just carry a normal gun that isn't defined by how little ammunition it holds and how hard it is to reload under stress.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.