[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching gun youtube >"bad guy" >"good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_inline_ndnd3iyNCk1rliztq.png (80KB, 272x199px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ndnd3iyNCk1rliztq.png
80KB, 272x199px
>watching gun youtube
>"bad guy"
>"good guy"
Why do they speak like toddlers?
>>
because they know the vast majority of their audience
>>
what else would you call them?
>>
File: 1480652262855.jpg (62KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480652262855.jpg
62KB, 480x640px
>>33873763
what would you prefer?

>fuckin nigger?
>normie?
>>
>>33873763
The whole community does this and it irks the shit out of me, but to be honest I don't know what the hell else should be used. All the other options are either faux military mallninja tier, or faux police mallninja
>>
>>33874285
Tyrone and Patriot for bad guy and good guy
>>
File: white_christmas.jpg (12KB, 236x273px) Image search: [Google]
white_christmas.jpg
12KB, 236x273px
>>33874023
Yes
>>
>>33873763
Because they know you're watching.
>>
>>33873763
>Why do they speak like toddlers?
Because they'd get their account suspended if they told the truth (no, really, read through the FBI's Uniform Crime Statistics reports) and said "niggers", anon.
>>
>>33873780
>>33874023
>>33874285
>>33875142
>hostile and friendly
There, done without triggering any melanin enriched gentlemen
>>
>>33873763

There are retarded children and man children that can't understand shit cause they're mentally blind to the obvious. Or the hamster in their brain died at birth.
>>
>>33873763

Why does it trigger you? Why are you so afraid of the words good and bad? Are you a moral relativist scumbag?
>>
Because buds guns won't give Hickok any more federal until he stops calling soda bottles niggers.
>>
>>33875177
>ARMA larper tier
>>
>>33875278
It's just regular military jargon that any normie could understand. And if someone is actually fucking shooting at you it ceases to be 'larping'.
>>
Would you rather
>"my target"
>muslim extremist
>militant faction
>raghead
>overweight cat burglar
>(insert nigger name here)
>corrupt pigs
>government agents
>>
"guy that's mildly annoying me" and "Succ prospect" seem like probably the best choices for the bad guy good guy call outs.
>>
>>33875821

Don't forget
>m'faggot
Which is what OP is.
>>
>>33873780
assailant
>>
>>33875254
Should we start raimi posting but with Hickock instead? Kek
>>
>kuffar
>mujahideen
>>
File: 1488987358364.jpg (68KB, 513x713px) Image search: [Google]
1488987358364.jpg
68KB, 513x713px
For hostiles:
Cunt
Cocksucker
Ethnic Slur (Nigger, Haji, Spic, etc)

and Passive Sheep or Collateral to describe any bystanders
>>
>>33873780

protagonist and antagonist
>>
Welfare queens, shitcunts, niggers, Muslims, slavniggers, slants

and human shields to describe all "innocent" bystanders.

There , we have just described every single possible target.
>>
>>33878802
>He think his life is a movie
Keep applying those Jew products in the hopes that it will be your real life.
>>
>>33878832

>movies invented the concept of protagonist and antagonist.

senpai go be /pol/ somewhere else
>>
>>33875821
why not just use niggers vs. upstanding capitalist caucasians?
>>
"Bad guy" gets the point across in the quickest, quick-to-understand way possible. Nignogs, mudslimes, any hostile in general.

Being triggered over something this mundane on the other hand is autistic as fuck, which is what you're doing right now.
>>
>>33873763
>Why do they speak like toddlers

Why do gun companies give their customers free stickers with every order
>>
File: good_chuck.gif (992KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
good_chuck.gif
992KB, 250x250px
>>33875254
>This post
>>
>>33875177
But the friendly is a hostile to the hostile.

It's all perception.
>>
>>33873763
because our retarded US president does the same thing
>>
>>33873773

fpbp
>>
>>33873763
In a stressful situation, your moral sensibilities will boil down to those two camps, and calling them teammates and tangoes doesn't change a thing.
As to the "why not call them niggers" posters, it doesn't help to limit your perceptions. You don't know who you're going to be attacked by. You don't know who might come to your aid. You need to assess your situation based on the actual facts, and training to eliminate a skin colour or a uniform might cause a costly mistake in the heat of the moment.
>but anon it's always black people
I hope you hesitate and get shot by some whitebread autist spree shooter because you couldn't think critically.
>>
doesn't the US army get their soldiers to call friendlies good guys and enemies bad guys? I seem to remember it being a big thing in afghanistan and shit
>>
>>33873763
Sadly, guns tend to be a siren call for the stupid.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.