[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw attention span too short to watch forgotten weapons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 06-allen.jpg (36KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
06-allen.jpg
36KB, 250x300px
>tfw attention span too short to watch forgotten weapons

h-how do i watch ian-senpai? whenever someone talks too much in one big sitting I cant concentrate and get distracted.
>>
Stop playing videogames, exercise regularly (outside) and take up something that requires a bit of thinking. Read nightly, with all your electronics off.

Concentration through the roof.
>>
>>33869870
i dont even watch tv and movies anymore because i cant sit and watch or read something for an hour without being involved
>>
>>33869837
Adderall
>>
>>33869837
git gud nigger
>>
>>33870386
I used to take ritalin to help my ADD but I stopped because I refuse to be a sheeple of the pharmas
>>33870426
NO
U
>>
>>33869837
I don't have the concentration issue, just a time issue, but I watch them at 1.5x or 2x speed.

Might help for you to half the time you need to concentrate and having shorter deadspots.

The lack of time controls is 90% of the reason I don't watch on Full30
>>
>>33872531
You can use VLC for this too.
>>
>>33869837
He is annoying and hates the second amendment and probably the third too. Fuck Ian.
>>
>>33872578
>hates the second amendment
Baseless slander.
>>
>>33869837
Force yourself to listen to long complex music no matter how bored or uncomfortable you get.
>>
>>33869999
how the hell do you not? In your defense I've always been prone to insane attention span, but hell, the advent of the internet and vidiya probably made it longer if anything. I can zone out on shit like that for hours.
>>
Stop being a faggot.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.