[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Extremely /k/ related dreams What I woke up from this morning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: ian.png (1MB, 760x749px) Image search: [Google]
ian.png
1MB, 760x749px
ITT: Extremely /k/ related dreams
What I woke up from this morning
>in what looks like an old abandoned school
>brick walls, etc
>probably renovated some time in the 60's or 70's
>room used to be like a HS science lab or something
>it's now a gunstore??!?!
>me and two druggie shitheads are robbing it, they're wearing these weird animals masks
>I'm just wearing a black knit ski mask
>"don't shoot the store worker!"
>one of the shitheads with a 1911 shoots the guy behind the counter and kills him
>I sperg out
>shoot both of my accomplices
>run off without taking anything
>as I think I'm waking up I feel really upset because the whole thing feels like a memory
>really really upset that I'll get caught
>wake up
>really have to piss

Anyone else? I'm not even sure what model or manufacturer of 1911 the guy had. It's weird because it feels like I've had the same dream a couple times but I have no memory of it (of course). It's similar to a dream I had about a hostel/dorm or something. Of course I've also had the dreams about getting shot at and my rifle not being unfuckable, etc so typical /k/ stuff. Anyone else have similar?
>>
>>33862242
A little while back I had this recurring series of dreams where I was in some kind of setting that required me to be armed. It was almost always a Garand. I would always be in some kind of dilapidated structure and maybe with a few other people. It looked like SHTF, but more like we were an insurgency force in some jungle country.

Shit would always have those themes in common. Sometimes I'd be in a small city, like the one in Full Metal Jacket. Other times I'd just be innawoods. But I would always be on the run. I'd always be fighting for my life, but the fighting was never in any of my dreams, some recon and such but never live combat.

They were very, very vivid. To the point that it actually felt like the dreams had lasted for days or even weeks, all Inception style. It was so detailed and real. I woke up feeling like they were complete and total memories. I've never had dreams like this before.

It went on for about two months with almost every night being another journey into this world. It was so much fun.
>>
>>33862369
Sounds like some CIA mind fucking my mang. What does/did you dad do?
>>
>>33862369
>>33862397
And not in the schizo way
>>
I had a dream where
>be innanam
>early nam, evidenced by M14
>sick as fuck irl at the time
>advancing on this town with arty fucking flattening it, coming within danger close
>get shot at by gooks
>drop to a crater and start blasting them on full giggle
>hiding from MG fire from gooks, hunkered in this crater
>get racked with violent chills
>every time I get a chill, arty goes off
>this caused another chill
>get caught in a 10 minute (dream time) loop of
>chill
>shockwave
>chill
>shockwave
>finally wake up in a cold sweat at like 3am when tank rolls up and fires right next to me
>>
>>33862397
Yeah it does. Probably for a reason.

I started eating tons of coffee to the point of getting pretty high.

The peaks and crashes were to the very extremes. I would go from ultra-energy to buzzed out lows in the span of hours.

What I think caused this was that I would sleep like it was nothing in one of these lows, but in the next couple hours, my mind would kick into 11th gear again producing these dreams.

shit was cool as fuck, but I got pretty fucked up doing it. I save its mystical properties for special occasions and times when I need it.
>>
>I'm at the range
>shooting some cool and expensive guns I don't actually own
>i don't remember exactly what they were but I distinctly remember a WA2000
probably one of the most painful dreams to wake up from
>>
>>33862476
Sounds fun
>>
>>33862489
Coffee, huh?
>>
>>33862540
And a whole lot of it. I was downing enough that it would be close to 1500 mg of caffeine on a given night with heavy overlaps for how long it stayed in my system coming from the grounds. I had panic attacks, paranoia, and had up to 3 day stretches without sleep.
>>
>>33862629
>only 3 days without sleep
>only 1500 mg of caffeine
>>
>>33862641
It was about 700 every morning, 150 every day around lunch, then 1500 every night. That is what really did it.

Plus with it being processed by the colon it was constant and more thorough extraction of more caffeine throughout the day.
>>
>>33862699
so did you do anything to combat diarrhea from that much fucking caffeine intake?
>>
One time I had a dream where Australia became profuns and I was driving around with an AR. Shit hurt t b h f a m.
>>
>>33862711
I ate a ton of starches and solids to solidify everything.

Worse thing was that everything my body produced was bitter and smelled like coffee. I kept tasting it in my mouth because it came back in my saliva. I smelled it when I pissed and my shit was like sawdust and water.
>>
>>33862242

I had a dream I bought an old beat to hell mosin nugget for 2000 dollars

I woke up in a cold sweat
>>
>>33862489

For what purpose.tapestry

Just smoke meth then
>>
>>33862369
I had something very similar that still occasionally occurs.

The first series, I was immortal by age somehow, and at some point joined some operators doing operations. After retirement, I became a Governor, then President. Then after that I changed my identity, faked death, and did the same thing in like three other countries. Still have memories that seem like reality, even though all in all the dreamscape lasted for over two hundred years.

The other one essentially involved leading an underground resistance movement against a fractured, standing-by-to-balkanize US gov, using old public infrastructure to move around when needed. That one was the worst. I made friends over the course of months and years, and watched many of them die. I felt it every time I killed someone and watched a brother or sister fall. It's hard, then it gets easier when it happens; the hard part comes after, when the adrenaline wore off. Shit was so fucking intense and so real I almost stopped functioning emotionally irl.
All five senses, even adrenaline, were felt in this dreamland. The smell of cheap ammo, the feeling of recoil, pain, adrenaline, fucking everything.
Every night for 6 fucking weeks, it picked right back up where it left off. I'm fully aware of that none of it has or ever will happen, but thinking about it still hits hard.

Every now and then I'll go back to one of these, sometimes I become a chief engineer at Raytheon or Lockheed, but those tend to be oneshots. More than once, a civilian in a strategy think-tank or heavily involved in diplomatic activity or geopol. Couple that were part of an unspecified intelligence agency, though there were vague implications I was a civilian on contract.

Every dream I have is retartedly vivid and it usually takes an hour to recover and set myself back into reality. Most of my dreams are /k/ related.
>>
>be at work
>offered free gun (Kimber 1911. I was disappointed but hey, it was free)
>accept it
>job is inna Massachusetts
>illegal for me to have guns
>CC illegally the rest of the day
>wake up
>>
Had a dream i shot some kind of monster with my M1 Garand, and bayoneted the shit out of it.
>>
>>33862242
>find a really nice pinfire behind my couch
>can't figure out how to unload it
>be really happy because I could get a lot of money for it
>wake up
>still poor
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 960x720px
>>33862242
>Be me.
>driving through Midwest American town.
>suddenly my jeep is torn, and broken.
>it sputters, dies, rolls to a stop. Shrapnel has taken my jeepie.
>I'm on foot. Everything is mined.
>m16 from my old unit is sitting on the back seat, I know it at a glance.
>I have 5 mags, plus 1 in the rifle. There are others walking with me.
>I'm on point. Picking my way through an alley when someone shoves past me and tires to step where I was going to.
Ohshit.png.
>home dude explodes and I somehow don't catch metal.
>I curl up to cry. Wife comes out of the smoke. She finds me. She also has rifle.
>she takes my hand and kisses my forehead. then I wake up.

I am home.

I am in bed with my love.

I am safe.

But I am still scared, and dripping with cold sweat.

What does this mean, guys?
>>
>>33864331
Means you want your wife to put on a strap on every now and then.

Happens to everyone, just don't make it weird.
>>
>>33864331
It means you want your wife to peg you
>>
>>33862242
I have a series of recurring dreams where I wake up and something is different, like I'm in an alternate reality and I'm an alternate version of myself. Usually I'm in my room. My CZ is my anchor. If my CZ is there and the sights and everything are correct, that's how I know I'm awake.
>>
>>33862476
I got a 'nam dream the other day too. We were marching through a more or less open dirt road. I was carrying a M60 when the gooks started firing at us. I sprayed back. Then it went trippy. I remember we had to jump into some kind of dimensional portal because "the fog was too thick in the region". Some officer that looked like Ed Harris was trying to keep us calm before jumping.
>>
this has been fuckin with me for a few weeks with several recurring themes so fuck it yall are welcome to my nightmare

>always starts off in some middle east shithole, idk where but they are speaking durka durka
>as im walking throught a dust cloud the cloud is clearing, locals coming up to me and appear to be asking me shit but idk wtf what they are saying
>feel a puling on my back like from my drag handle then it fades
>im in a chair and surrounded by hadjis, brief period of everyone just yelling including me but its unintelligible, goes on for a varying length of time
>obviously about to be tortured
>all the sudden black out
>working armored transport and exiting the truck for an ATM, have the cash prepped, etc
>walking to atm, scanning as usual then boom somehow two dudes with AKs are up on me
>i start stammering and try to grab my gun but my fingers feel numb and rubbery and cant work the retention
>one robber starts shaking my by my carrier
>fall to ground
>fades out
>cuts to me at my childhood home (in MA) and im with my dad and notice im carrying, realize its illegal cuz i dont have a permit
>highschool buddy picks me up, im still carrying
>proceed throughout the day chillin with old highschool buddies i havent seen in years
>somehow i end up at a courthouse because buddy has to file some papers of some sort
>get caught at courthouse with illegal concealed firearm
>start running in maze of courthouse
>sometimes end up in car fleeing to home, others im in jail, either way i wake up all fucked up in the head
>>
File: 1490853570465.jpg (129KB, 736x990px) Image search: [Google]
1490853570465.jpg
129KB, 736x990px
>>33862242

Had a super realistic dream many years ago.

I was a young french volunteer of about 17 years old deployed at the front at Ypres. There was a lull in the shelling, and so far, nobody had deployed cholrine because of the torrential raining.

Anyway, I was sitting in a side trench when my friend, Rashid, a young french Algerian conscript came running up excitedly; he had something to share with me. He told me that it was a sack of tobacco he had lifted off the line officer. We immediately started rolling some cigarettes and started joking around and talking about the future. I wanted to go back to my village in the Pyrenees and marry the girl that I loved. Rashid, who was actually a scholar and poet, said he would conduct his grand tour of Europe, go to a french academy of the arts, and then go to New York to find his dreams of being a socialite poet banging smokin' hot women all over the world.

All of this was cut short, however, when an errant german shell flew into our side trench, blowing me 20 feet up into the air.

I landed with a sickening thud in a muddy puddle some distance in front of the trench. Dazed and winded, I called out for Rashid to help me.

Eventually the line officer came and rescued me. They never found anything of Rashid left other than his boot and a tattered piece of his uniform.

Then some voice said "REMEMBER THIS, YOU UNDERSTAND?"

Weird thing was that it was all in french. Like, I understand some french. But I understood all of it in context of the dream.
>>
the dream where you're in a self defense situation and your gun has a 50 lb trigger pull and goes click
>>
I occasionally have dreams where I talk to my dead friends and family members. Usually, they're in whatever we buried them in and they look healthy and happy. The one time I had the dream with my grandfather, he was in his 30's and wearing his dress uniform. We drank whisky, caught up, talked about my girlfriend, all that shit. It was nice.
>>
Three+ dreams that all have the same sort of themes

>Be behind cover of some sort
>There is a fog, something that hinders vision, can not see anything beyond 10 meters to my front
>Never paid attention to what's going on behind me in these dreams but there's people to my sides
>There's grey obstacles visible disappearing into the white fog, like tall thin dragons teeth or trees or something.
>It's always a fight, first dream I remember, people have swords but I couldn't place the time, second dream I'm in a trench with a rifle, third I'm on a street but with no weapon.
>I am incredibly scared, real visceral fear. I've never been so afraid IRL.
>The signal is given, a shout or whistle, or something but my hearing is distorted and muffled
>All hesitation is gone, i know what must be done and I run out into the white fog, and become totally enveloped in it
>Immediately wake up.
>>
>>33865311
>having an Algerian friend even in your dreams
>>
File: 2260319-masseffect2201002192108.png (4MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
2260319-masseffect2201002192108.png
4MB, 1280x800px
>>33865385
Comfy as fuck.

I tend to have wild, off the rails bad fanfiction/ Steven Seagal direct to video dreams. I've posted my /k/ and Putin remove mass effect Collectors inna /k/ompound dream a few times, but I had another pretty good one recently.

>Mother and I are on some beach in South Korea that directly abutts the city
>Christmas for some reason, around midnight
>Beach is dotted with artillery pieces and Patriot missiles that have been decorated for the holiday
>Everyone is pretty chill, but I can't stop thinking about why they're there.
>Suddenly Kimmy drops his explosive spaghetti
>Sky lights up like video related
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gz0LssslcA
>Whole dream takes on the tone of video related
>Mother and I desperately trying to escape the city, running between bits of cover, ducking into subways, etc
>Pretty fucking scared, but in the moment and not panicking
>Have to run in the open across a Times Square sort of thing, get a good look at the sky.
>Tracers fucking everywhere. The world is bathed in orange twilight as their light is scattered by the clouds
>Suddenly a giant fucking fastmover jumps in star wars style and joins the Frey
>Think Ace combat 6 Kottos, but as a fastmover that looks like a giant XB-35
>It starts removing shitloads of squirrel and hedgehog missiles etc
>Start feeling pretty optimistic
>Suddenly fucking Legion shows up
>What is it with the damn Mass Effect
>Wants me to take him up in a Cessna 172 so he can do electronic warfare shit
>Not lucid enough to go the awesome route, bitch out because I definitely don't want to fly in a bullethell.
>Legion's face when
>Wake up immediately, my subconscious evidently disappointed in me like a DM that players keep cockblocking.

There was another a few weeks later that I spent stalking an old shipwreck with a nugget or something and some talking dogs. I've had some really fucking sweet general aviation dreams too, but they weren't really /k/.
>>
>having /k/ dream
>in situation where I need to use firearm
>suddenly, can't find any of the ammo, or gun just magically turns to airshit

Every. Single. Time. I haven't even touched airshit in 10 years.
>>
I had an extremely vivid dream once where I escaped from a tower with a group of other people. We all had various, seemingly random weapons, and we fled to a nearby river to try and swim away with the current. People are constantly firing at us from the shore or from bridges over the river but when we try to return fire all that comes out of our barrels is water, like a super soaker.
>>
>>33865427

He was a pretty educated guy, in all actuality.

But as far as my dream was concerned, he was from a wealthy colonial family who was in bed with french interests in Algeria. But he was a trouble maker, so he ended up getting conscripted so that his father didn't have to deal with him.

He was a pretty chill guy, all things considered, and we were just two young men thrust into a conflict standing shoulder to shoulder through all of it.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.