[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are officers always more handsome and better looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

Why are officers always more handsome and better looking than enlisted?
>>
because they have plenty of time in the morning to pretty themselves up? my guess
>>
>>33861028
Because they generally haven't been exposed to something called extensive physical labor.
>>
>>33861028
>Why are officers always more handsome and better looking than enlisted?

Because as young men we were superior.

And as old men we are vile.
>>
Because the enlisted win the wars, and the officers advance their careers.

The fuck fuck environment in which the officer exists places more emphasis upon personal grooming and pointless attention to uniform detail.

And the officer position attracts good looking narcissists. The bad looking narcissists wash out or end up enlisted
>>
File: 1493576900619.jpg (81KB, 645x912px) Image search: [Google]
1493576900619.jpg
81KB, 645x912px
>>33861028
having high IQ is necessary among the genetic elite
>>
File: east-110.jpg (139KB, 800x594px) Image search: [Google]
east-110.jpg
139KB, 800x594px
>>33861028
This image of german enlisted foot soldiers cleaning their guns should serve to prove you wrong.

A more serious answer for your question, at least at the times of ww2, is because of the social and economic gap between the enlisted man and the officer class. The majority of the officers came from military traditional families, nobility or other kinds of high and middle classes. They didn't have to live through hard labor, and had more time to take care of their appearance. The enlisted man, conscripts, generally came from the lower and lower middle classes, be it from urban or rural areas, they had to work through manual labor and had less time to take care of their appearance.
>>
>>33861028
Because a top tier grooming skills and a good presentation is part of the job requirements
>>
File: 1493058572560.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493058572560.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>33861419
>this is how wehraboos deal with the Germans being retarded enough to start a two front war against the most populated power, the most industrious power and the largest colonial power
>>
>>33861028

not sure, maybe you should post someone who didn't get shot in the fucking face by my grandpappy with a .30-06 so i can have a better example
>>
>>33861028
Officers are generally from better genetic stock and don't get worn down like enlisted faggots. They also are less reckless when it comes to all night benders of liquor, strip clubs, pizza and dip.

Basically enlisted men would be working at Home Depot loading lumber if they weren't in the Army. Officers would be working your average college grad job, whether that be a barista or a white collar professional. Enlisted combat arms are retarded scum, by and large.

.t formerly enlisted Armyfag trying to go to college
>>
Why are the enlisted so smol?

Does enlisted = poor? Does that explain their shit childhood nutrition?
>>
Why are the enlisted shaped like potatos?

While the officer males are either Adonises or Grey Foxes?
>>
File: army officer.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
army officer.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
Why are the enlisted females so tomato shaped?

While most of the female officers are hourglass shaped?

Almost like the enlisted are subhumans. Like they are mole people, living in the sewers, only leaving when its time to eat.

Really, uh, makes you think.
>>
>>33861467
>cont.

I knew I should have stayed in college when I had to explain to my dumb fucking buddies in my platoon what stars were. Stars. They were stunned. Now, if you want to talk about trucks or laying flooring, yeah talk to enlisted men. I was talking about politics once and a dude in my platoon decided that was too boring and instead wished to discuss whether it would be fun to fuck Hillary Clinton, then what size his dick is. Thats your average fucking enlisted. A simple creature. That doesn't mean that there aren't outliers. But by and large they are retarded. I was infantry though, so maybe non-fucktard MOS' are different.
>>
>>33861543
>>33861519
>>33861500
I unironically agree that enlisted are subhuman retards.
>>
>>33861554
>>33861467

Thank you for your service
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 183x275px
>>33861462
>thread about enlisted vs officers looks
>post pic with enlisted and officer (officer being the POW)

BUH BUH BUH MUH WEHRABOO COME OUT
>>
>>33861554
>non-fucktard MOS' are different.
Those supposedly "high IQ" enlisted jobs are just as bad
>>
>>33861718
Oh yeah? Can't say I'm surprised, honestly. Many enlisted join right out of HS and never learn how to grow up. I genuinely hate enlisted military personnel.
>>
>>33861554

There is no difference on the support side of the fence. Only more variety, ironically my squad leader was teaching college courses to Lieutenant Colonels and other officers in our unit, talk about a twist of fate that was, and we're not remotely 'non-retard' qualified MOS. Most of my MOS is just a bunch of EOD drop-outs, hoodrats, guys who got shafted from combat arms and 'needs of the army'. Never make the assumption a lower enlisted is beneath you or they will ironically end up being your college professor with multiple masters degrees. If there is anything I have redacted from my military experience is that you should never make an assumption about the caliber of a man simply by their delegation of authority. That works both ways, I don't like to reflect on the past though and I mainly am more focused on participating in the awful monster that is modern society.
>>
In this day and age there is no difference between officer and enlisted as people. Literally anyone can go to college, pick some dumb fuck major, graduate and commission. College doesn't automatically make you a super genius compared to a High school graduate. That being said, the majority of people in the military are fucking retarded regardless of their education. It's because SM's are generally young and lack any real world experience.
>>
>>33862322
>anyone
And yet you didn't. You seem mad.

Crabs in a bucket
>>
>>33862643
Not that Anon but I don't see how all you officer dick riders believe that they are really better than enlisted. The officers have college done and should be getting high paying jobs in the real world, but instead go back a step and join the military. The enlisted go from high school or what ever, and then most go to college, then on to a better job afterwards. How are officers superior when they are taking steps backwards?
>>
>>33862700
lol most enlisted work shitty blue collar jobs after they get out. Idk what fucking world you live in.
>>
>>33862771
The successful ones at best end up middle management and top out there.
>>
>>33861422
>This image of german enlisted foot soldiers cleaning their guns should serve to prove you wrong.
>muh perfect Aryan heritage
>fucking Pinocchio on the right
top lel
>>
>>33861543

"There is nothing on this earth sexier, believe me, gentlemen, than a woman you have to salute in the morning. Promote 'em all, I say, 'cause this is true: if you haven't gotten a blowjob from a superior officer, well, you're just letting the best in life pass you by." - Col. Jessup
>>
>>33861028
It's simple: They put put a few more skill points into charisma and passed the speech check to become officers.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.