[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could operate in Chernobyl would you? What would you bring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1493831278195.jpg (123KB, 667x862px) Image search: [Google]
1493831278195.jpg
123KB, 667x862px
If you could operate in Chernobyl would you? What would you bring for gear and what would you do?
>>
File: file.png (652KB, 620x1108px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
652KB, 620x1108px
OP here.
>Gulf War chemsuit
>AK with at least 4 mags
>Nugget with scope
>1911 cuz merica
I'd live in the abandoned apartment buildings and hunt the wolves, boars, and bears. I'd make a living offering tours of the facilities and use the money to buy more supplies for operating.
>>
For what? No point being out in that irradiated shithole other than to laugh at those who still live in the exclusion zone.
>>
>>33859205
Dunno, I guess to live out STALKER fantasies when you feel like you got nothing better to do with your life?
>>
>>33859191
That actually sounds good. But I don't think this would be possible, not this many people come to The Zone, you wouldn't have enough money
>>
>>33859373
Maybe turn to banditry? Mug foreigners who come in and live off of that.
>>
>>33859385
Still wouldn't be enough probably. But making YT videos about the life there and getting cash from ads would probably be enough if added to the money from the tourists
>>
>>33859430
Now we're talking. Could start a patreon too. Make little documentaries, attract the scientific community with your spottings of animals in the area.
>>
>>33859452
That sounds like a plan. Actually that could even work out. Get some money for being in some amateur movie or something, add that to the patreon, YT and tours cash combined and you got yourself some serious moneyz. You'd only need ammo and maybe some non-meat food, bc hunting provides enough meat. Find some place in the woods and set up a tent there or maybe make a home in one of the abandoned buildings and voila, you're set for life! (we can always dream lol)
>>
>>33859152
A cod piece
Muck about
>>
>Borat swimsuit
>Claymore
Rape anything that moves and murder what resists
>>
I'm planning to go check out the zone in august or september so I'd probably bring a water bottle or two, some snacks, a geiger counter, and maybe a camera to take pics
>>
>>33859452

Don't forget you need to save money for all the cancer treatment you'll need.
>>
I'd take shits all over the place. Nice, solid, thick logs. Everywhere. Watch as all my babies become radioactive shit demons
>>
>>33859152
this broad has been riding her motorcycle around those parts since the early 2000's and she is fine. you should look at her stuff and get some pointers
http://kidofspeed.net/
>>
File: GetOutOfHere.jpg (92KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
GetOutOfHere.jpg
92KB, 500x663px
How has only 1 guy said geiger counter?
Also, I'd take the bare minimum required to not die and take a lot pictures
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.