[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say for whatever reason tomorrow guns get outlawed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3605.jpg (19KB, 406x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3605.jpg
19KB, 406x384px
Let's say for whatever reason tomorrow guns get outlawed in the entirety of the United States, cops and the military go home by home confiscating guns, and arresting or even killing anyone who refuses to give out their guns.
They're going to come and get yours tomorrow, you have 24h to do something, what do you do?
>>
go away fbi
>>
>>33857232

Fpbp

Fuck off cia
>>
>>33857223
Go boating.
>>
Isn't it weird how the same people who insist that rounding up 11 million illegal aliens would be impossible and not worth the effort, also insist that rounding up 100 million privately-owned firearms would be quick, easy, and efficient?
>>
>>33857223
>cops and the military go home by home confiscating guns
Good thing this will never happen
>>
File: largeloss2015.jpg (337KB, 775x360px) Image search: [Google]
largeloss2015.jpg
337KB, 775x360px
((((They)))) have to live somewhere and ((((They)))) can never outlaw fire. Cops need stations and cars to do their work. Electrical substations, natural gas pipelines, gas stations, all sorts of soft targets vulnerable to matches and a little bit of fuel. With just a few people you can keep them too busy to go house to house for guns.
>>
>>33857327
>Good thing this will never happen
Yeah, seriously, I think OP is a eurofag or lives in some blue state megacity Marxist shithole and hasn't spent much time around soldiers or non-megacity cops, about 90% of which have no interest whatsoever in doing what OP proposed.
>>
>>33857223
You're talking about the most expensive police action in human history.
>>
>>33857223
It would never, ever happen. It would result in mass police/military defection followed by immediate and violent revolution.

That's why gun grabbers go for little bites and try to erode rights slowly over time. This is also the reason that 2A supporters need to fight every single instance of proposed gun control, regardless of how insignificant it might seem.
>>
>>33857289
>100 million

Yeah, make that 300 million, boss.

Probably closer to 400, but we'll never actually know.
>>
>>33857223
If I was a cop/soldier ordered to go take Americans guns I wouldn't fucking do it. I'd rather live a long and fruitful life instead of having to worry about some patriot behind their front door with an AR/AK ready to mag dump on my ass to protect their property. I believe most officers/soldiers would feel the same.
>>
>>33857498
>>33857289
Discrediting the fact that guns don't starve, and a good amount of them can horse inside a normal house wall.
>>
I'd start handing out guns to my neighbors.

Every cop and soldier in America that went along with confiscation would be dead by noon. Private citizens could die 10 to 1 and still win that fight easily.
>>
It will never be an overnight mass confiscation. They want our guns but itll be a slow errosion or rights. Just a little here and a little there. One day youll look up and realize everything is illegal. Look at the nanny states.
Social stigma is also anither factor. Make gun ownership so unpopular that people dont want to be vocal about it. Its already kind of happened, how many of you keep quiet about your guns now?
>>
>>33857574
>Private citizens could die 10 to 1 and still win that fight easily.

In fact, if only 1 in 10 gun owners resisted, and they died 10 to 1, they'd still beat the government.

Mass confiscation is completely unworkable.
>>
File: 1493544083140.jpg (167KB, 650x594px) Image search: [Google]
1493544083140.jpg
167KB, 650x594px
>>33857335

Muh nigga
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.